Remember That Food Stamp ‘Beach Bum’

It's the Blaze. I stopped right there.

hear-see-speak-no-evil1.jpg

thank you for admitting you can find no lies from me.

cursing is not illegal and you lie gobblers need to be publically SHAMED for your lies

Yet no offer no factual counterpoint. Just hysterical room temperature IQ ranting.
And.....You STILL cannot spell. Nor can you punctuate a sentence.
Must be that public education.

Go get one lie of mine you fucking cockroach

many have gone through this with you before including ME...3 fucking times....for some strange reason you either ignore what is being posted OR you just repeat your same old shit OR you"disappear" from the thread......hurry up and drink up your Vodka and pass out....do us all a favor...

thank you for admitting you can find no lies from me.
You're welcome but the reality is that no rational person would take anything you post seriously enough to bother to fact check it.

That being said your behavior here is rather interesting from the standpoint of abnormal psychology.

Have a nice day.

so you think the SCOTUS lied?

What the fuck does SCOTUS have to do with anything?
Ya know what....Shut the fuck up you stupid twat.

Go get one lie of mine you fucking cockroach

Your side is in agreement with criminals. It is a crime to defraud the taxpayers.
Anyone who takes pubic money to which they are not legally entitled is a criminal.

Then you must hate Republicans.

Seriously people, you're getting all kinds of hysterical over a few thousand dollars while rushing to vote for professional criminals who have stolen trillions.

Forum List

Back