Remember the debt?

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
When will congress get around to fixing our debt? Republicans have been running on being fiscally responsible for a very long time. Now they have controlled congress for years which means they control the purse strings, yet nothing has been done. For months now they control everything and I hear talk about spending more than balancing. What is the deal republicans? How long will you be accepting excuses? Or do you not care about the debt anymore? How many times have republicans raised the debt ceiling?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The ruling class has no intention of controlling the national debt.

W doubled it. Then Big Ears doubled it. Now I expect The Donald will double it.

How does $40 trillion national debt sound?

We need a constitutional amendment that takes away all pay from congress and the president until the national debt is gone. Either cancel our own debt, pay it off, or starve, bitches.

When will congress get around to fixing our debt? Republicans have been running on being fiscally responsible for a very long time. Now they have controlled congress for years which means they control the purse strings, yet nothing has been done. For months now they control everything and I hear talk about spending more than balancing. What is the deal republicans? How long will you be accepting excuses? Or do you not care about the debt anymore? How many times have republicans raised the debt ceiling?

Republicans only care about the debt when Democrats are in power

Unfortunately I agree. This isn't what I voted for.

The ruling class has no intention of controlling the national debt.

W doubled it. Then Big Ears doubled it. Now I expect The Donald will double it.

How does $40 trillion national debt sound?

I don't know about the sound, but it smells like victory.

Sure seems that way. They only complain about spending if it's not them doing it.

The national debt is an imaginary number. Imagine if you had a credit card with unlimited credit, that nobody will ever dare try to collect on. There you go.

Suppose the national debt gets to $100 trillion? Man, we'll just be so gosh-darned angry! :mad:

We've been running a debt since Alexander Hamilton. Just relax.

The national debt is an imaginary number. Imagine if you had a credit card with unlimited credit, that nobody will ever dare try to collect on. There you go.

Suppose the national debt gets to $100 trillion? Man, we'll just be so gosh-darned angry! :mad:
Hey, it's cool with me. Just don't ask me for ONE DIME of taxes. If we never have to pay, why do WE have to pay? Fuck taxes. Run those unlimited credit cards.

How exactly does the national debt affect your daily lives? There's bigger fish to fry.

Hey, it's cool with me. Just don't ask me for ONE DIME of taxes. If we never have to pay, why do WE have to pay? Fuck taxes. Run those unlimited credit cards.
Sure. Go ahead and don't pay whatever pittance of coinage you owe that means NOTHING to the debt. It doesn't matter.

Sure. Go ahead and don't pay whatever pittance of coinage you owe that means NOTHING to the debt. It doesn't matter.
If that's the case why are you so upset over tax cuts? Just put it on credit card.

If that's the case why are you so upset over tax cuts? Just put it on credit card.
Huh? When did I ever say I cared about tax cuts? Good luck starting your wars.

I wish I could agree and give you a high 5... but you so clearly want us to be the world's police.
I want us to be the America Police that keeps goose-stepping commies from overthrowing our government and buttfucking our rights.

I don't support ANY foreign wars. None. Never have.

No foreign aid either. Let everyone starve and eat their lover goats for dinner.

Now, war is the solution to every single problem from global warming to indigestion. I will prove it, for anyone interested.

and vice versa

Forum List

Back