🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember the hero police officer referred to as G.I. Joe?

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
Back in early September, Fox Lake Police Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz was reportedly killed in the line of duty while chasing 3 suspicious men into a swampy area . His death resulted in an outpouring of sympathy, support, and yes, outrage, as well.

Almost predictably, conservatives used the death to assail Democrats for not adequately supporting police officers in the aftermath of several police shootings of unarmed suspects. His death was also used by conservatives to defend everything from less restrictive gun rights to lambast movements like "Black Lives Matter."

Well, apparently, the truth is something else entirely. Read on:

[...after an intense and costly manhunt for three phantom suspects came up empty, investigators realized he (Lt. Gliniewicz) was something else: A small-time embezzler, who meticulously staged his death to make it look like he was slain in the line of duty.

In fact, the 30-year police veteran killed himself on Sept. 1 because his theft of thousands of dollars from a youth program was about to be exposed, authorities revealed Wednesday.]

'Hero' officer staged suicide, embezzled from youth program

Will conservatives apologize for politicizing his death?

Back in early September, Fox Lake Police Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz was reportedly killed in the line of duty while chasing 3 suspicious men into a swampy area . His death resulted in an outpouring of sympathy, support, and yes, outrage, as well.

Almost predictably, conservatives used the death to assail Democrats for not adequately supporting police officers in the aftermath of several police shootings of unarmed suspects. His death was also used by conservatives to defend everything from less restrictive gun rights to lambast movements like "Black Lives Matter."

Well, apparently, the truth is something else entirely. Read on:

[...after an intense and costly manhunt for three phantom suspects came up empty, investigators realized he (Lt. Gliniewicz) was something else: A small-time embezzler, who meticulously staged his death to make it look like he was slain in the line of duty.

In fact, the 30-year police veteran killed himself on Sept. 1 because his theft of thousands of dollars from a youth program was about to be exposed, authorities revealed Wednesday.]

'Hero' officer staged suicide, embezzled from youth program

Will conservatives apologize for politicizing his death?
He took the easy way out end of story, suicide is always an cowards way out of reality.

Muslim terrorists don't understand this fact...

And for the record, I'm not defending him. I'm attacking Mustang for engaging in the entirely predictable liberal behavior of using death as a political tool, even if to paint police in a bad light.

Although I was surprised at the findings, that cop always looked psycho to me.

You are absolutely shameless. I don't care what he did, you once again show that death is nothing but a tool to exploit.

You don't care what he did? Now that IS shameful!

And for those with noticeable reading comprehension problems:

And for the record, I'm not defending him. I'm attacking Mustang for engaging in the entirely predictable liberal behavior of using death as a political tool, even if to paint police in a bad light.

Oh contraire! I'm not using his death. That's what conservatives did. I'm pointing to conservative behavior when conservatives used his death. That's entirely different.

Oh contraire! I'm not using his death. That's what conservatives did. I'm pointing to conservative behavior when conservatives used his death. That's entirely different.

Oh, so you never use death for political ends?

Oh contraire, mon ami! What about Oregon? What about Sandy Hook or Aurora?

Will you admit your hypocrisy?

Oh, so you never use death for political ends?

Oh contraire, mon ami! What about Oregon? What about Sandy Hook or Aurora?

Will you admit your hypocrisy?

I'm just trying to find out if conservatives are willing to apologize. I figured it was a long shot.

Funny how Mustang sees this as a cause for celebration. Anyone with a grain of sensibility wouldn't be celebrating at the fact some coward stole money and killed himself, or using it for political fodder.

Funny how Mustang sees this as a cause for celebration. Anyone with a grain of sensibility wouldn't be celebrating at the fact some coward stole money and killed himself, or using it for political fodder.
Everything is political to him...

Forum List

Back