Remember the Muslims that refused to deliver beer, that got fired,well they just got richer

Obama is a scumbag. He needs to be impeached, pronto.

Do not vote for any congressman who does not support the impeachment of Obama.
I hate to burst your little snot bubble home school but you`ll need an impeachable offense to impeach the president. It`s always been that way.
Sorry to burst your little snot obamajizz bubble in your mouth, but your idol has committed several impeachable offenses. Hell, he's not even legally eligible to be president. According to his own autobiography he was born a British subject.

Can you quote his autobiography claiming he was born a British Subject. And show us where in US law it states that someone born in the US can't be president?
You don't seem like the type who's a regular library visitor. I'm not going to teach you how to get a library card and find a book.

Ah, I see your confusion. You mistakenly assume that its my job to provide evidence to back your claims.

Let me disabuse your of your unfortunate misconception: that's not my job. That's yours.

So lets try this again:

Can you quote his autobiography claiming he was born a British Subject. And show us where in US law it states that someone born in the US can't be president?

Obama is a scumbag. He needs to be impeached, pronto.

Do not vote for any congressman who does not support the impeachment of Obama.
I hate to burst your little snot bubble home school but you`ll need an impeachable offense to impeach the president. It`s always been that way.
Sorry to burst your little snot obamajizz bubble in your mouth, but your idol has committed several impeachable offenses. Hell, he's not even legally eligible to be president. According to his own autobiography he was born a British subject.

You don't seem like the type who's a regular library visitor. I'm not going to teach you how to get a library card and find a book.

Ah, I see your confusion. You mistakenly assume that its my job to provide evidence to back your claims.

Let me disabuse your of your unfortunate misconception: that's not my job. That's yours.

So lets try this again:

I read both of them. Obviously I don't have the books sitting here on my book shelves, dumb ass. Actually, it's pretty common knowledge that any non-ignorant American interested in politics has known for years.

So lets try this again:

I read both of them. Obviously I don't have the books sitting here on my book shelves, dumb ass. Actually, it's pretty common knowledge that any non-ignorant American interested in politics has known for years.

Then why are you claiming to cite a source you don't have nor can offer?

Laughing....did you expect us to take your word on it? And of course, you failed to provide evidence on either side. First, that Obama admitted to being a British suspect in his autobiography. Second, that he would be ineligible to be president under our law.

So far its you citing you....for your every claim. Which is gloriously irrelevant to the President's eligibility to be president.

So lets try this again:

Laughing....did you expect us to take your word on it? And of course, you failed to provide evidence on either side. First, that Obama admitted to being a British suspect in his autobiography. Second, that he would be ineligible to be president under our law.

So far its you citing you....for your every claim. Which is gloriously irrelevant to the President's eligibility to be president.
A "British suspect"?

You're an idiot. Typical Obama voter.

Hey man, why don't you pass that joint around? It's gotta be some really heavy shit.

So lets try this again:

A "British suspect"?

Hey man, why don't you pass that joint around? It's gotta be some really heavy shit.

Odd little bit of autocorrect. Make that 'British Subject'.

Laughing....did you expect us to take your word on it? And of course, you failed to provide evidence on either side. First, that Obama admitted to being a British subject in his autobiography. Second, that he would be ineligible to be president under our law.

So far its you citing you....for your every claim. Which is gloriously irrelevant to the President's eligibility to be president

Muslim problems started in 2003. That was before Obama was president.

However this case is ridiculous. They refused to deliver beer. Why? They didn't have to drink the stuff.

Actually, Muslim problems started with GWB's idiotic and historically proven to be FALSE claim that "Islam is a religion of peace" after 9/11.

If he had done what FDR did after Pearl Harbor, i.e. round them up, put them in concentration camps, confiscate their properties, treat them all guilty, none of these things would be happening today.

You're talking absolute rubbish though.

Muslims did feel like they were being given the rough end of the stick after 9/11, generally by ignorant muppets who went around accusing them of being part of it all.

If you look at most terrorist activity, it starts of with attitudes like yours.

So lets try this again:

A "British suspect"?

Odd little bit of autocorrect. Make that 'British Subject'.

Laughing....did you expect us to take your word on it? And of course, you failed to provide evidence on either side. First, that Obama admitted to being a British subject in his autobiography. Second, that he would be ineligible to be president under our law.

So far its you citing you....for your every claim. Which is gloriously irrelevant to the President's eligibility to be president
That's your ridiculous fake opinion, Obama cocksucker.

They refused to deliver beer. Why? They didn't have to drink the stuff.

Probably for the same reason Kim Davis refuses to issue "gay marriage" licenses. They don't want to have an active hand in promoting or enabling behavior so gravely forbidden in their religion.

They refused to deliver beer. Why? They didn't have to drink the stuff.

Probably for the same reason Kim Davis refuses to issue "gay marriage" licenses. They don't want to have an active hand in promoting or enabling behavior so gravely forbidden in their religion.

Kim Davis is a public official. She doesn't have the right to refuse to do her job.

These drivers didn't ask the company never deliver beer, they just asked that they not be the ones to deliver it.

Forum List

Back