Remember the Muslims that refused to deliver beer, that got fired,well they just got richer

I worship Dionysus. My religion requires me to drink beer and wine. By not delivering the beer, they are inhibiting my religious practices. Why does their religious preferences trump mine?
You're an idiot. You think that switching assignments means the truck goes undelivered?

loon, the president had nothing to do with this suit.and your disgusting links are inane. just saying.

the jury in peoria gave them money. i'd think an appeals court should reverse. but i don't know anything about the case except for your wing nut garbage.

freak of nature. :cuckoo:

loon, the president had nothing to do with this suit.and your disgusting links are inane. just saying.

the jury in peoria gave them money. i'd think an appeals court should reverse. but i don't know anything about the case except for your wing nut garbage.

The trucking company admitted that drivers routinely change assignments and accepted fault for denying that reasonable accomadation to the two plaintiffs.

There really isn't much to appeal

The trucking company admitted that drivers routinely change assignments and accepted fault for denying that reasonable accomadation to the two plaintiffs.

like i said, i know nothing about the case except for what the loony deranged o/p posted.

but having seen the garbage the idiot thinks is appropriate source material, i'm not surprised he's an ignorant twit.

like i said, i know nothing about the case except for what the loony deranged o/p posted.

but having seen the garbage the idiot thinks is appropriate source material, i'm not surprised he's an ignorant twit.
The yahoo news link was actually informative. The others were garbage

dang 57000 posts. No wonder you don't have a life. If you don't think the doj isn't an extension of obama you're a bigger British nit wit than I could ever be.

dang 57000 posts. No wonder you don't have a life. If you don't think the doj isn't an extension of obama you're a bigger British nit wit than I could ever be.
The doj had nothing to do with this

I am agnostic but I fully support freedom of religion. This shit pissses me off.
I understand discrimination is states rights but it makes people think.. WTF is going on? And WTF is our shitty President getting involved with this for? Assuming this is true of course.
The.president.was.not.involved.
yes he is

you're a nutcase.
good come back . what does that get you up to 570001

So the cake bakers lose, but these guys win? Incredible.
I'm so fucking tired of the bullshit that Obama has wrought upon this once great Nation.
And Obama's connection to this story is?
Dont be silly. That's like saying msnbc isn't connected the dem party
Again, where is the connection? It's not the doj, as you claimed, they weren't involved. So where is it?

Just Another variation of clock boy. Use your Muslim "Faith" and the pandering media and an Islamaslobic (as in slobbing all over Muslims) President. Cause a fuss, get some press coverage and voila! Cha Ching!

Why would anyone want to start their OWN company anymore?
Get sued when your employee refuses to do his job?
Get the NAACP after you for firing an employee for smoking a joint on the picnic table during working hours?
This is fuckin ridiculous.

Forum List

Back