Remember these 3 loveley women destroying a fast food place for more sauce?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I agree those "women" have a right to destroy everything cause where their ancestors live, they get more sauce for their chicken nuggets.

I dont remember them.

Ok, well its a shocking video and makes no sense whatsoever why people would attack innocent employees who have nothing to do with the pricing of extra sauce.
However, you're not allowed to post something like this without putting up something similar done by white people and other races. Doesnt matter if it points to something wrong in society.... the internet is no kind of place to post something like this!

While clearly its only a small portion of the African american community who does this kind of thing, I think what makes these scenes appaling is the BRAZENESS that hasnt existed before..... this type of thing would never have happened 20 years ago. Now its common place. _ yet.. I know you will be excoriated for mentioning it. its something which should be ignored.

What are Americans so angry about?

Not angry, just emotional.

Be clear though. Most people hate this kind of thing. most black people hate this kind of thing, yet there are enough of the idiots around to actually effect our society. Because people do nothing about it.

I dont remember them.

Ok, well its a shocking video and makes no sense whatsoever why people would attack innocent employees who have nothing to do with the pricing of extra sauce.
However, you're not allowed to post something like this without putting up something similar done by white people and other races. Doesnt matter if it points to something wrong in society.... the internet is no kind of place to post something like this!

While clearly its only a small portion of the African american community who does this kind of thing, I think what makes these scenes appaling is the BRAZENESS that hasnt existed before..... this type of thing would never have happened 20 years ago. Now its common place. _ yet.. I know you will be excoriated for mentioning it. its something which should be ignored.
They do it because their collective IQ is around 70

A quick-thinking police department would have hosed them down with Midol. An angry woman is a terror once a month. Get thee of them together and let them synchronize, and you have mayhem.

They do it because their collective IQ is around 70

To be angry over dipping sauce? yes. No doubt they were probably drinking and drunk off their ass to act that way... I would hope, but even if thats the case.. its no excuse. LOW IQ and an inherent meanness

A quick-thinking police department would have hosed them down with Midol. An angry woman is a terror once a month. Get thee of them together and let them synchronize, and you have mayhem.

Well yeah I'll get yelled at for saying this but can we all agree. Women..SOMETIMES have the apearance of being slightly more emotional than men...at TIMES.

It seems most of these in public blow ups tend to be Women who let their emotions get the best of them.

Now I wait to be attacked for not saying men can be women as well.

I dont remember them.

Brazen? Yes, that was much worse than all those lynchings, and that town they burned down because they didn't like the residents there making so much money.

Ghetto trash with stank pussies.
This ain't a black thing this is a woman thing. Men don't act like this because men understand acting a fool can lead to violence. There was one of those feminist writers that got the bright idea to disguise herself as a man for a year to get a man's perspective. When she found out the violence and societal view of a man's value she offer herself. She could not hack it.

Brazen? Yes, that was much worse than all those lynchings, and that town they burned down because they didn't like the residents there making so much money.

I wish YOU were one of thos eemployees getting bottles thrown at them, simply for showing up to their job and trying to work hard.. serve custumers.
1920 would be the last thing on your mind then PAL.

So you think because, of the history of LYNCHING we should ignore the acceptnce of lawlessness in our public places?? something that has been an increasing trend? Its ok for stores to have to close down, seal off enterences, lock things behind glass, insurance rates to go through the roof, customer service to go down...

and that has been the trend in the last 10 years... and you think it should not be called Brazen? thats too harsh for you isnt it? so if someone was to mention personal responsibility to you.... you would also go back to 1920....

Its about lack of respect between citizens in society, where business and hard work are not respected by SOME... entitlement has taken its place. So nothing should be done about it because..... let me guess.

January 6TH?

Forum List

Back