Remember this?

Crazy democrats cheered when a 65 year old man trying to drink a cup of coffee was attacked for wearing a hat that indicates support for the President of the United States. A Sanders supporter opened fire on a republican baseball team. The President's press secretary was harassed and chased out of a restaurant. Meanwhile the Hollywood elite threatens the President with everything from assault to kidnapping and arson and murder. Does the crazy angry incoherent left really want to open up the "cult" can 'o worms?
Wearing a hat that represents bigotry & hate and lying to the press have consequences.
yes it does for the person who attacks someone because of a stupid hat...
You might as well carry a sign against minorities.
its a fucking hat dave.....only the dumber among us let a hat bother them,are you one of those people?..........

A hat with a message. That message is that he supports the bigoted POS Trump.

Crazy democrats cheered when a 65 year old man trying to drink a cup of coffee was attacked for wearing a hat that indicates support for the President of the United States. A Sanders supporter opened fire on a republican baseball team. The President's press secretary was harassed and chased out of a restaurant. Meanwhile the Hollywood elite threatens the President with everything from assault to kidnapping and arson and murder. Does the crazy angry incoherent left really want to open up the "cult" can 'o worms?
Wearing a hat that represents bigotry & hate and lying to the press have consequences.
its a fucking hat dave.....only the dumber among us let a hat bother them,are you one of those people?..........

so i guess without saying yes you are admitting you are one of those dumber people.....right dave?...

so i guess without saying yes you are admitting you are one of those dumber people.....right dave?...
Not at all. I am mocking your stupidity to say wearing a hat with MAGA means you made the effort to go in public with a message that includes hate & bigotry.

Not even discussing the $2,500 each we would all save from Obamacare, or the disastrous roll-out of Obamacare, how about that manufacturing jobs are not coming back? Remember that?

need a magic wand. Glad trump found one.

Not at all. I am mocking your stupidity to say wearing a hat with MAGA means you made the effort to go in public with a message that includes hate & bigotry.
by advertising our country is great? woa, what do you mean, loving one's country is racist and being a bigot? holy fk dude, you should probably just leave then.

yea thats what i was saying dave....you must be one of those dumbasses....

Yes you do. You have benefited from the system built on racism.

Even if this bullshit were to be true, that still doesn't mean I owe you a goddamn thing. I did not create this phantom boogeyman system that you think exists.

Get it through your thick skull right now: You will NEVER get a fucking dime of reparations from me.

Even if this bullshit were to be true, that still doesn't mean I owe you a goddamn thing. I did not create this phantom boogeyman system that you think exists.

Get it through your thick skull right now: You will NEVER get a fucking dime of reparations from me.

Get this through yours, you have benefited from systemic racism. And since the SCOTUS has determined that systemic racism is still a problem, that means it's real.

Now shut your ignorant pie hole and make your annual payment to Native Americans for what you didn't do to them.

Get this through yours, you have benefited from systemic racism. And since the SCOTUS has determined that systemic racism is still a problem, that means it's real.

Now shut your ignorant pie hole and make your annual payment to Native Americans for what you didn't do to them.
Racism doesn’t exist if everyone and everything is racist

So if you republicans ae so pro black, then you support reparations because that is what will repair the damage done to blacks by that system you say the democrats created to oppress my ancestors.

I had nothing to do with things that happened over a century before I was born, and I don't owe you JACK SHIT.
So, if your grandfather robbed a bank & stole millions of dollars, and you still have a lot of that stash, you don;t have to give it back when you are found with this stolen money?

Ignoring the obvious statute of limitations arguments that could be made in your scenario.... we didn't "steal" anything. We conquered. Virtually every civilization on Earth has engaged in conquest at some point, and the winner sets the rules.

You wanna make me pay reparations for shit that happened 150 years ago? Gather up an army and overthrow my country, because that's the only way you're getting it.

Funny, I've been waiting for YEARS now for my white privilege checks... haven't gotten a one. Do you have a phone number I can call? I'd really like to lay claim to all these benefits I supposedly have.

Evidently, sometime after the civil war, all the Democrats from the South ,moved north & all the Republicans in the North moved south .

Only Democrats had slaves in the South and all the Republicans did not.

Only Republicans fought for the Union forces.
Only Democrats fought for the Confederacy.

Famous facts that exist in Trumpworld.

Actually, dumbass, the republican party was the party of Abraham Lincoln who was the first republican president. Essentially Lincoln was the very first republican. Therefore it's highly doubtful that there were ANY republicans fighting for the Confederacy nor were part of the Confederate government and dayum few if any even living anywhere within the Confederacy.

I just love it when you demodummies provide written proof that you really do have shitforbrains and know nothing.

Forum List

Back