Remember When It Was Flatten the Curve? Now It’s Close Grocery Stores After the Virus Is in Decline

Conservatives are weak. Article points out that while people are bunkered at home grocery stores are a hub of infection. No shit. The response on here is 1 level of thought. “I don’t like my situation so let me blame liberals”. It’s tired and shows the utter weakness of your will and mind. You are all pitiful excuses of vertebrates on Earth.
Hide under your pillow and we’ll tell you when it’s safe. Quoting CNN is hilarious, what a coward.

Conservatives are weak. Article points out that while people are bunkered at home grocery stores are a hub of infection. No shit. The response on here is 1 level of thought. “I don’t like my situation so let me blame liberals”. It’s tired and shows the utter weakness of your will and mind. You are all pitiful excuses of vertebrates on Earth.
Hide under your pillow and we’ll tell you when it’s safe. Quoting CNN is hilarious, what a coward.
What exactly are you so courageously doing? Posting on a message board? Head to GA and get a tough guy tattoo or are you a sissy?

What exactly are you so courageously doing? Posting on a message board? Head to GA and get a tough guy tattoo or are you a sissy?
I go out everyday and MINGLE, while you pussys hide under your bed. Cowards.

I go out everyday and MINGLE, while you pussys hide under your bed. Cowards.
Bullshit. You haven’t left your mom’s basement in 3 years. You fool no one. Keep posting lies.

The Left haven’t seen enough panic and suffering, so now they’re pushing to close all grocery stores now that we are on the backside of the curve.
You’re a sick pos
Yet your kind are the ones doing all this. And he's sick...lol

The Greatest Generation they`re not. It takes a special kind of moron to be pro-Covid 19.

Forum List

Back