Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country.

Why kicked out on the streets..........They could have used tents rather than that.........

Hell a hotel can be set up for negative ventilation.............and not around the very vulnerable.

1 out of 5 deaths in New York are Nursing homes.............So they screwed up royally.........and a Lawyer is gonna push this you can bet on it. later...........after the smoke clears.

A tent... You know, dummy, do you even understand what a nursing home is?

Is there one single confirmed case of a readmitted covid-19 patient infecting others?

Of course, covid-19 kills mostly elderly. As you find in nursing homes. That a huge number of fatalities occurs there isn't in the least surprising. Of course, the likely vector is little Annie hugging granny during her Sunday visit. Were it to turn out the nursing homes didn't take proper care of their residents, infected or not, how does that fall on Cuomo? But yeah, you prove to be the good, obedient doggie, again, because the NYPost gave you the marching orders to hyperventilate about something you don't understand.
Up yours..........they didn't need to send positive patients back to the nursing homes.........where the spread is massive........unless you want to kill the hell out of them.

2700 plus by my last count on articles.

Why the hell would you do that...............pfft........

He and New York are gonna get their asses sued off...........COUNT ON IT.

Having your civil rights taken from you should make any normal person bitter and angry.
Not when the cause is just and clear. If you don’t understand, that might be because you listen to the very confused so called president.

I care about the lives of my fellow Americans.

Having your civil rights taken from you should make any normal person bitter and angry.
Not when the cause is just and clear.
Well, apparently the cause isn't equally just and clear to everyone. Nor should anyone think that anything affects others the same as it affects them. Me, I'm ready to throttle my own governor if I could, but I might send him a letter telling him what things he did wrong and why, my own personal opinion is that protesting in public at this time just was not a good thing to do. The risk may have been small, but real. I think a massive letter-writing and media campaign for now is the better method.

Well, apparently the cause isn't equally just and clear to everyone.
That’s not my fault. I wasn’t the one going around calling it a hoax.
Dude, no one ever called Covid a hoax. What does it take to get through to you! Trump called the Democratic narrative a hoax.

The democratic narrative is that the virus is a serious problem. Trump supporters thinking that narrative is a hoax is why they’re standing in front of capitals confused about what’s going on and why.

Dude, no one ever called Covid a hoax. What does it take to get through to you! Trump called the Democratic narrative a hoax.

The democratic narrative is that the virus is a serious problem.
No, the Democratic narrative is that the virus is a serious problem of Trump's doing. Even now, Biden is in his 12 foot room claiming that Trump will try to use the virus to duck and run from the election, meaning that the Democrats will. OTOH, They are screaming that Trump is trying to open the country too early. Then OTOH, Biden is saying that Trump wants to use it as a crutch to postpone the election. If things are as bad as Dems say, THEY should be the ones wanting to postpone the election, you know, to save lives!

Dems can't decide which mouth they want to talk out of. What's wrong? Are Dems afraid that Biden can't hold on for six months because of his dementia?

No, the Democratic narrative is that the virus is a serious problem of Trump's doing. Even now, Biden is in his 12 foot room claiming that Trump will try to use the virus to duck and run from the election, meaning that the Democrats will. OTOH, They are screaming that Trump is trying to open the country too early. Then OTOH, Biden is saying that Trump wants to use it as a crutch to postpone the election. If things are as bad as Dems say, THEY should be the ones wanting to postpone the election, you know, to save lives!

Dems can't decide which mouth they want to talk out of. What's wrong? Are Dems afraid that Biden can't hold on for six months because of his dementia?

You’re wrong. Trump was saying the virus was totally under control and not that bad. Anyone saying otherwise was perpetrating the hoax.

Guess who was right?

As we can see, a lot Trump supporters still can’t figure out why this is all necessary because they still think that it’s a hoax.

Dems are trying to enact vote by mail, which Trump is trying to resist because he doesn’t want people to vote.

You’re wrong. Trump was saying the virus was totally under control and not that bad. Anyone saying otherwise was perpetrating the hoax.
So was Nancy Pelosi.

Trump meant that the issue was being addressed to the full extent possible by the Fed and at that time, it was not that bad. Who knows what Nancy meant.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

Trump meant that the issue was being addressed to the full extent possible by the Fed and at that time, it was not that bad. Who knows what Nancy meant.

Ha! I heard Trump say what he said. I don’t need you to tell me what he meant. His words speak for themselves.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

Ha! I heard Trump say what he said. I don’t need you to tell me what he meant. His words speak for themselves.

I see. Words are not subject to interpretation? That would include Nancy as well. She told everyone to come out and shop, there was nothing to fear. No wiggle room there.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

I see. Words are not subject to interpretation? That would include Nancy as well. She told everyone to come out and shop, there was nothing to fear. No wiggle room there.

You can’t just interpret words into whatever you want. Otherwise nothing anyone says means anything.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

You can’t just interpret words into whatever you want. Otherwise nothing anyone says means anything.

Stop contracting yourself, Coldfaux. Now you have foot in mouth disease.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

You’re not making any sense.

So was Nancy Pelosi.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEOOOOWWw! Another one right over his head. :yes_text12:

Still waiting for Trump to be a LEADER and DEMAND that EVERYONE opens up NOW.

Why hasn't he AT LEAST done THAT? NO ONE is stopping him from doing that. He could do that TODAY. YESTERDAY. LAST WEEK.

Or is he just fooling people with lip service, and in on the hoax?
Poor Donald. He knows if he refutes his wn plans and the trusted medical advisors, he will own every COVID-19 death until November. But he also wants credit for happy fun times. And he doesn't have the capacity intellectually and empathetically to take responsibility for his failures of leadership. What a pickle for a narcissist!

So was Nancy Pelosi.

Delusional

So was Nancy Pelosi.

Delusional

Just don't stand up too straight, Ace! Wouldn't want to see you get clipped!

Apparently not. Do you have the list of names of those hurt? Can you give me ONE name? Who were they potentially hurting other than themselves by all taking an added risk? Wouldn't you call that FREE CHOICE? That's another civil right you are apparently OK with taking away from others-- -- the right to choose.

If just ONE of those people now died of Covid, don't you think that would be in the news? Hear of anyone?
The longer this thing goes on and the more REAL FACTS come out, the more it looks like officials over-exaggerated the risk of Corona by a factor of up to 25 - 50X.

But I can see you are one who easily lives in fear.

Uh, dummy, if one person has the Corona Virus and goes to a weekly "Grovelling in front of the Sky Fairy" meeting, he can spread it to hundreds of others. Those people in turn can spread it to thousands of others.

Church is a NON-ESSENTIAL activity.

Still waiting for Trump to be a LEADER and DEMAND that EVERYONE opens up NOW.

Why hasn't he AT LEAST done THAT? NO ONE is stopping him from doing that. He could do that TODAY. YESTERDAY. LAST WEEK.

Or is he just fooling people with lip service, and in on the hoax?
Poor Donald. He knows if he refutes his wn plans and the trusted medical advisors, he will own every COVID-19 death until November. But he also wants credit for happy fun times. And he doesn't have the capacity intellectually and empathetically to take responsibility for his failures of leadership. What a pickle for a narcissist!
:clap:
And for his sycophants, which is why they're so comically cranky.

Forum List

Back