Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country.

It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed.
It is mostly the hard-working middle class being harmed, who are mostly republicans, and you can see that in the protests.
  • Mostly middle class.
  • Mostly white.
  • And I suspect mostly republicans.
You don't see too many gaybos, freaks, hippies, illegals, college crazies or power pussy people in the crowd with earrings, piercings and tattoos.

They look like angry, bitter white people clinging to their guns and religion to me.

They don’t seem to care who they hurt.

Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country that this shutdown is working great for them. They still keep getting paid and they get to enforce their nanny state. It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed. Of course, the main reason is still that they hope to eliminate small businesses and create an economic recession.

View attachment 327239

It's not about a cheesecake factory or a haircut or leisure activities and you know that. It's about going to work when there is no global crisis. It's about their jobs and livelihood.

Getting your butt kicked and triggered Mac...........LOL

You always do the laugh thingy when that is happening

I'll ask you again........why did Cuomo allow positive patients back into nursing homes....and now 1 out of 5 in New York dead are from Nursing homes.

I'll add ......why the hell did he need the Mercy ship when they only saw 179 patients.

I'll add why didn't they shut down the subways knowing it would spread the virus......

Red states will do much better than liberal states with BRAIN DEAD WANKERS RUNNING THE SHOW.
If you want to think that I got my "butt kicked", I'm good with that.

You've been conned, and at some level you know that. That's why you're so defensive.

Damn. You really kicked my butt there. That really hurts. My butt is kicked.

There ya go, slugger.
Good job Mac.............refuse to answer what basically amounts to Manslaughter in New York...........Nice job.............

I ask you again...........why da hell did they send Positive patients back to the nursing homes...........hmmm

Tell me how that is LEADERSHIP............

Then tell me how South Dakota compares to New York .city............hell tell me where a rural county in New York compares to New York City...............

It doesn't now does it...............................

I'll ask you again........why did Cuomo allow positive patients back into nursing homes....and now 1 out of 5 in New York dead are from Nursing homes.

I'll add ......why the hell did he need the Mercy ship when they only saw 179 patients.

I'll add why didn't they shut down the subways knowing it would spread the virus......

Red states will do much better than liberal states with BRAIN DEAD WANKERS RUNNING THE SHOW.

You've been conned, and at some level you know that. That's why you're so defensive.

There ya go, slugger.
Good job Mac.............refuse to answer what basically amounts to Manslaughter in New York...........Nice job.............

I ask you again...........why da hell did they send Positive patients back to the nursing homes...........hmmm

Then tell me how South Dakota compares to New York .city............hell tell me where a rural county in New York compares to New York City...............

Deflection doesn't work on me.

A nutter changing the subject and trying to put me on the defensive doesn't work on me.

But my butt hurts from you kicking it so badly!

You must be the toughest kid in the whole school!

Why isn't he being a LEADER?
It is mostly the hard-working middle class being harmed
You are complaining about Leadership

And the sign said "Redneck freaky sparky need not apply"
So I got my hair up ,put on my hard hat and went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine essential young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"

Whoa-oh-oh
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Corona economy’s loosing it’s mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign said anybody caught protesting don’t have the right
So yelled at the man in the white house, "Hey! Fix that or we fight"
"To piss on all our freedoms just to keep corona out"
"Our founders would be in your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Whoa-oh-oh

Now, hey you, mister, can't you read?
We’ve a lockdown shut up economy
You can set your watch to the fascist beat
You ain't supposed to breath here

The sign said you got to have a negative test to get inside

Ugh!

And the sign said, "Everyone’s a leper, go kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the test at the end of it all, I didn't earn no taxes to pay
So I got me a pen and a paper, and I made up my own little sign
It said Thank the Lord I’m a workin’ man alive and doin’ fine

Whoa-oh-oh

~S~ w/apologies to the 5 man lectric band

It's not about a cheesecake factory or a haircut or leisure activities and you know that. It's about going to work when there is no global crisis. It's about their jobs and livelihood.

Company I work at has had to shut down four times because someone tested hot for Covid-19. (We're considered an essential service so we can't shut down completely, some of us are working from home, though.) No, buddy, this really is a global crisis.

1587724183718.png

3:10............Now is not the best time to put your mother in a nursing home............

New York is gonna get it's ASS SUED OFF....................

why did Cuomo allow positive patients back into nursing homes....

Link?

Watch the video......he didn't even know it.......someone else there said..........yes they are doing it.

Layers gonna have fun with his ass.

There ya go, slugger.

Older people tend to vote for America and lean Republican. Cuomo is trying to turn NY into NoKo

Link?
How about THIS link, where Cuomo sent positive patients to a nursing home that didn't have any cases, and had 30 patients die from the disease???

Why isn't he being a LEADER?
It is mostly the hard-working middle class being harmed
You are complaining about Leadership

And the sign said "Redneck freaky sparky need not apply"
So I got my hair up ,put on my hard hat and went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine essential young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"

Whoa-oh-oh

And the sign said anybody caught protesting don’t have the right
So yelled at the man in the white house, "Hey! Fix that or we fight"
"To piss on all our freedoms just to keep corona out"
"Our founders would be in your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

Whoa-oh-oh

Now, hey you, mister, can't you read?
We’ve a lockdown shut up economy
You can set your watch to the fascist beat
You ain't supposed to breath here

The sign said you got to have a negative test to get inside

Ugh!

And the sign said, "Everyone’s a leper, go kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the test at the end of it all, I didn't earn no taxes to pay
So I got me a pen and a paper, and I made up my own little sign
It said Thank the Lord I’m a workin’ man alive and doin’ fine

Whoa-oh-oh

~S~ w/apologies to the 5 man lectric band
High fellow non essential worker.............LOL

I'm still waiting to go back..........4 rehired this week.....maybe another 10 either next week or the week after......up in the air.

Link?
How about THIS link, where Cuomo sent positive patients to a nursing home that didn't have any cases, and had 30 patients die from the disease???

What they did there was criminal

Remember when leftist politicians and the media criticize you for wanting to open the country that this shutdown is working great for them. They still keep getting paid and they get to enforce their nanny state. It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed. Of course, the main reason is still that they hope to eliminate small businesses and create an economic recession.
That's so true. They're definitely trying to hurt our economy. The evidence is the universal Democrat support for everything that prolongs the crisis while degrading our economy. Democrat governors are killing their states. If you didn't think Democrats were against the working man before, you sure as hell should now.

Watch the video......he didn't even know it.......someone else there said..........yes they are doing it.

Yeah, the alternative is leaving nursing home patients either taking up scarce hospital beds or kicking them out on the street.

Lawyers may have fun, but more likely with those nursing homes:

“This state has very strict guidelines on privately run facilities, they get paid to take care of a resident that resident that patient must have a state directed level of care. If they cannot provide that they can’t have the resident in their facility, period,” said Cuomo. “Those are the rules. We’re going to undertake an investigation of nursing homes now to make sure they’re following the rules, it’s going to be a joint Department of Health and attorney general investigation.

“But those are the rules, they get paid to take care of a resident, and they have to do, do it in accordance with state rules and if they don’t, we will take appropriate action,” he said. “If they’re not being followed. They can be subjected to a fine, or they can lose their license. It’s that simple.”​

Yeah, the alternative is leaving nursing home patients either taking up scarce hospital beds or kicking them out on the street.

Lawyers may have fun, but more likely with those nursing homes:

“This state has very strict guidelines on privately run facilities, they get paid to take care of a resident that resident that patient must have a state directed level of care. If they cannot provide that they can’t have the resident in their facility, period,” said Cuomo. “Those are the rules. We’re going to undertake an investigation of nursing homes now to make sure they’re following the rules, it’s going to be a joint Department of Health and attorney general investigation.​
“But those are the rules, they get paid to take care of a resident, and they have to do, do it in accordance with state rules and if they don’t, we will take appropriate action,” he said. “If they’re not being followed. They can be subjected to a fine, or they can lose their license. It’s that simple.”​
Why kicked out on the streets..........They could have used tents rather than that.........

Hell a hotel can be set up for negative ventilation.............and not around the very vulnerable.

1 out of 5 deaths in New York are Nursing homes.............So they screwed up royally.........and a Lawyer is gonna push this you can bet on it. later...........after the smoke clears.

It's mostly us peasants in the private sector that are being harmed.
It is mostly the hard-working middle class being harmed, who are mostly republicans, and you can see that in the protests.
  • Mostly middle class.
  • Mostly white.
  • And I suspect mostly republicans.
You don't see too many gaybos, freaks, hippies, illegals, college crazies or power pussy people in the crowd with earrings, piercings and tattoos.
They look like angry, bitter white people clinging to their guns and religion to me.
Having your civil rights taken from you should make any normal person bitter and angry. Apparently not you. You don't mind having your rights trampled on without clear cause.

They don’t seem to care who they hurt.
Apparently not. Do you have the list of names of those hurt? Can you give me ONE name? Who were they potentially hurting other than themselves by all taking an added risk? Wouldn't you call that FREE CHOICE? That's another civil right you are apparently OK with taking away from others-- -- the right to choose.

If just ONE of those people now died of Covid, don't you think that would be in the news? Hear of anyone?
The longer this thing goes on and the more REAL FACTS come out, the more it looks like officials over-exaggerated the risk of Corona by a factor of up to 25 - 50X.

But I can see you are one who easily lives in fear.

Why kicked out on the streets..........They could have used tents rather than that.........

Hell a hotel can be set up for negative ventilation.............and not around the very vulnerable.

1 out of 5 deaths in New York are Nursing homes.............So they screwed up royally.........and a Lawyer is gonna push this you can bet on it. later...........after the smoke clears.

A tent... You know, dummy, do you even understand what a nursing home is?

Is there one single confirmed case of a readmitted covid-19 patient infecting others?

Of course, covid-19 kills mostly elderly. As you find in nursing homes. That a huge number of fatalities occurs there isn't in the least surprising. Of course, the likely vector is little Annie hugging granny during her Sunday visit. Were it to turn out the nursing homes didn't take proper care of their residents, infected or not, how does that fall on Cuomo? But yeah, you prove to be the good, obedient doggie, again, because the NYPost gave you the marching orders to hyperventilate about something you don't understand.

Forum List

Back