Remember When McConnell Was Fine With Pelosi Witholding Impeachment Articles

Remember when Pelosi was in a hurry?

What slowed her down?

The fact that at least two republican senators said they would not be impartial.

She wants a fair trial.

Republicans, it seems, do not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying you won't be impartial could mean they intend to vote to impeach Trump!

Just wondering, where was the impartiality of the House?

You mean like quid pro quo...idiot.

Are you really comparing compromise in Washington with a president pressuring another country for political dirt?
Remind us again who pressured who...

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Everybody was pressuring Ukraine to get rid of the corrupt prosecutor.
Trump wasn't, he wasn't even a candidate then!

Yeah...nobody is claiming Trump pressured Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor before he was even president. I didn't realize this needed to be clarified but apparently so.
Yea, you dont like it when you are caught LYING...AGAIN!

The fact that at least two republican senators said they would not be impartial.

She wants a fair trial.

Newsflash. Several Democrat Senators have already sworn off impartiality.

And Pelosi proved she had no interest in fairness with her process that allowed zero Trump or GOP witnesses and did not allow Trumps attorney to be present for questioning of Democrat witnesses.

Pelosi wants a fair trial like Vampires want Holy Water.

I guess we can get back to impeachment.

Donald Trump announced the Iran crisis was over Wednesday, adding that Americans “should be extremely grateful and happy.”

It’s not entirely clear who he wants us to be grateful to. God? Fate? The ayatollah?

Let’s take a wild guess that the answer is living in the White House.

It was a very short talk — less than 10 minutes — but the president still managed to give himself multiple pats on the back. (“Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before. …”)

And, naturally, blame everything bad on Barack Obama. Trump threw in one whopping inaccuracy — this would be our friendly, peace-loving version of “big fat lie.” He is going to spend the rest of his life claiming the Obama administration paid Iran billions of dollars to get the nuclear peace accord. Utterly false, but you will never talk Trump out of it, any more than you’ll convince him that windmills don’t cause cancer or that he didn’t really win the popular vote.

Continue reading the main story

Dark, suspicious minds wondered if the president had started the whole Iran crisis to get Americans to stop thinking about the impeachment story. Certainly possible. This is a guy who knows how to distract. He golfs, he tweets, he creates crises.

If Trump thought there was any chance of actually getting kicked out of office, God knows what he’d do. Invade another country? Arrest Nancy Pelosi? Pretend to adopt a pet?

Fortunately for him — if not for us — Mitch McConnell is running everything. The House impeachment vote is, of course, a done deal. The bill is going to reach the Senate sometime soon, and the majority leader has been dropping tiny hints that he’s leaning toward giving Trump a pass. (“I’m going to take my cues from the president’s lawyers.”)

During their deliberations, the senators apparently won’t be hearing from John Bolton, who’s now jumping up and down and waving his hand in an effort to volunteer to serve as a witness. Bolton would be the ideal person to ask about Trump’s plan to trade military aid to Ukraine for political dirt on Joe Biden. Granted, he’s a little late out of the gate. Probably been busy searching his conscience. Can’t possibly have anything to do with having a book coming out.

Doesn’t matter. McConnell has expressed zero enthusiasm for the idea of letting Bolton come — unless Donald Trump decides that the Senate’s top priority should be an unconstrained search for the truth. Hehehehe.

How do you know when you have Senate Majority Leader over a barrel? When he starts accusing you of "shameless game-playing," as he did of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the Senate floor Wednesday afternoon. Wow, seems like McConnell's pretty desperate to get those articles now. Remember in December when he rather smugly declared "fine with me" after Pelosi announced she wouldn't immediately transmit the articles? Gee, Mitch, what's the hurry? Thought everything was just "fine."

Remember when McConnell was 'fine' with Pelosi withholding impeachment articles? Not anymore

Jesus are you stupid. If Pelousy doesn't send the articles McConnell can null and void the whole circus called impeachment.

He doesn't care if she sends them or not. The woman is an imbecile who has backed herself into a corner.

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Libs were not impartial in the house. Too bad for the crock tears and concerned hand wringing by the libs in the senate. Actually, this donkey show deserves nothing.

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Commie Bernie, Fauxcohontas Warren, Spartacus Booker, and Kamaltoe Harris have all announced their decision on impeachment.

Your hypocrisy is showing.

Your racism is showing.

How do you know when you have Senate Majority Leader over a barrel? When he starts accusing you of "shameless game-playing," as he did of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the Senate floor Wednesday afternoon. Wow, seems like McConnell's pretty desperate to get those articles now. Remember in December when he rather smugly declared "fine with me" after Pelosi announced she wouldn't immediately transmit the articles? Gee, Mitch, what's the hurry? Thought everything was just "fine."

Remember when McConnell was 'fine' with Pelosi withholding impeachment articles? Not anymore
What happened to the we must act Nan said must happen?

I guess we can get back to impeachment.

Donald Trump announced the Iran crisis was over Wednesday, adding that Americans “should be extremely grateful and happy.”

It’s not entirely clear who he wants us to be grateful to. God? Fate? The ayatollah?

Let’s take a wild guess that the answer is living in the White House.

It was a very short talk — less than 10 minutes — but the president still managed to give himself multiple pats on the back. (“Over the last three years, under my leadership, our economy is stronger than ever before. …”)

And, naturally, blame everything bad on Barack Obama. Trump threw in one whopping inaccuracy — this would be our friendly, peace-loving version of “big fat lie.” He is going to spend the rest of his life claiming the Obama administration paid Iran billions of dollars to get the nuclear peace accord. Utterly false, but you will never talk Trump out of it, any more than you’ll convince him that windmills don’t cause cancer or that he didn’t really win the popular vote.

Continue reading the main story

Dark, suspicious minds wondered if the president had started the whole Iran crisis to get Americans to stop thinking about the impeachment story. Certainly possible. This is a guy who knows how to distract. He golfs, he tweets, he creates crises.

If Trump thought there was any chance of actually getting kicked out of office, God knows what he’d do. Invade another country? Arrest Nancy Pelosi? Pretend to adopt a pet?

Fortunately for him — if not for us — Mitch McConnell is running everything. The House impeachment vote is, of course, a done deal. The bill is going to reach the Senate sometime soon, and the majority leader has been dropping tiny hints that he’s leaning toward giving Trump a pass. (“I’m going to take my cues from the president’s lawyers.”)

During their deliberations, the senators apparently won’t be hearing from John Bolton, who’s now jumping up and down and waving his hand in an effort to volunteer to serve as a witness. Bolton would be the ideal person to ask about Trump’s plan to trade military aid to Ukraine for political dirt on Joe Biden. Granted, he’s a little late out of the gate. Probably been busy searching his conscience. Can’t possibly have anything to do with having a book coming out.

Doesn’t matter. McConnell has expressed zero enthusiasm for the idea of letting Bolton come — unless Donald Trump decides that the Senate’s top priority should be an unconstrained search for the truth. Hehehehe.

Jesus God Shut The Hell Up Yer Whining. No one cares to read all your long dreary crap and I can only laugh as I catch in your post the comment that all we want to do is blame Obama even as all you do is blame Trump for everything right down to the weather. :rolleyes:

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Commie Bernie, Fauxcohontas Warren, Spartacus Booker, and Kamaltoe Harris have all announced their decision on impeachment.

Your racism is showing.

What was racist about his post? Is commie now a protected racial class? Warren herself falsely claimed to be native American. Booker dubbed himself Spartacus. Is a cameltoe a racial designation?

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Your racism is showing.

What was racist about his post? Is commie now a protected racial class? Warren herself falsely claimed to be native American. Booker dubbed himself Spartacus. Is a cameltoe a racial designation?

“Fauxcohontas” is a racial slur.

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Your racism is showing.

How do you figure? It explicitly applies to someone who is NOT native American

If Obama had bombed this guy, the right wingers would have reacted in the same way they did when Obama took out OBL. Do you remember?

They poured shit on the whole thing, some of them said there's no proof it ever happened, and other BS.

You right wingers behaved like a bunch of whiny bitches for 8 years, you're not going to get praise in return, especially with this bastard that has been talking smack for 4+ years.
So you will be just like them? Okay, good to know.

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Your racism is showing.

Billyboom please explain why you think my posts indicates I believe one race is superior to another.

What slowed her down?

She wants a fair trial.

Your racism is showing.

Fake Indian is a race?:21:

Remember when trump was starting world war 3? All 4 times and then never did?

Are you really comparing compromise in Washington with a president pressuring another country for political dirt?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Yeah...nobody is claiming Trump pressured Ukraine to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor before he was even president. I didn't realize this needed to be clarified but apparently so.

What did I lie about?

When I said everybody was pressuring Ukraine to get rid of the corrupt prosecutor, I'm referring to the western democracies that wanted him gone to include the United States. I was not literally referring to every individual on the globe. You get that, right?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

What did I lie about?

When I said everybody was pressuring Ukraine to get rid of the corrupt prosecutor, I'm referring to the western democracies that wanted him gone to include the United States. I was not literally referring to every individual on the globe. You get that, right?
Link?

Forum List

Back