🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when republicans said it was fine for white supremacists to exercise their right to protest

But the kids who survived a mass shooting advocating for gun control are crisis actors/dumb/communists/whiny brats/or are being coerced by adults.

Personally I think both examples have a right to their protests. The difference is that republicans whine about kids surviving a school shooting being terrible for wanting sensible gun control, but shrug off white supremacists marching in the street. Now I’m sure many republicans aren’t white supremacists, but apparently they still lack the balls to criticize them.

Are republicans incapable of not being drama queens about people who simply disagree with them on something?
Remember when democrats said its fine for men to use women's restrooms?
Remember when democrats said its fine to slaughter unborn babies?
Remember when democrats said its fine for men to fuck other men in the ass?
Remember when democrats said its fine to take a working man's earnings and give it to lazy, couch-dwelling, society-sucking welfare queens?
Remember when democrats said its okay to allow terrorists, and anyone else, to walk in our country, rape and kill our women, sell drugs to our kids, and suck our state and local taxes dry?
Remember that shit?
Fuckin moron.

Of course, the American Nazi Party is now part of the GOP. So of course, it's OK for them to spew their vitriol.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
Notice in the bottom picture, the marchers all seem to be little white boys in the 20-to-30-something range who can't prove that anyone, much less whole groups of people, actually did any harm to them. This was the march of the poor, spoiled, lazy bimbos.

Maybe time for people to be able to choose their representatives, don't you think.
Agree, but the fix is not reorganization, it's dissolution. Why should I agree to share decisions with people who hate freedom and want to be commies? I would rather just break up the union and be rid of the Bolsheviks.
:dunno:

Maybe time for people to be able to choose their representatives, don't you think.
Agree, but the fix is not reorganization, it's dissolution. Why should I agree to share decisions with people who hate freedom and want to be commies? I would rather just break up the union and be rid of the Bolsheviks.

Well, you could always move to a country that doesn't have Communists.....

Your description doesn't fit anyone here, though.

But the kids who survived a mass shooting advocating for gun control are crisis actors/dumb/communists/whiny brats/or are being coerced by adults.

Personally I think both examples have a right to their protests. The difference is that republicans whine about kids surviving a school shooting being terrible for wanting sensible gun control, but shrug off white supremacists marching in the street. Now I’m sure many republicans aren’t white supremacists, but apparently they still lack the balls to criticize them.

Are republicans incapable of not being drama queens about people who simply disagree with them on something?
Remember when democrats said its fine for men to use women's restrooms?
Remember when democrats said its fine to slaughter unborn babies?
Remember when democrats said its fine for men to fuck other men in the ass?
Remember when democrats said its fine to take a working man's earnings and give it to lazy, couch-dwelling, society-sucking welfare queens?
Remember when democrats said its okay to allow terrorists, and anyone else, to walk in our country, rape and kill our women, sell drugs to our kids, and suck our state and local taxes dry?
Remember that shit?
Fuckin moron.
Lol what i really remember is that you are only a libertarian about your own rights and practices. You’re a hypocritical bigoted sack of shit.

Nobody "shrugged off" Charlottesville. People were in hysterics over it for weeks. Everyone remotely sympathetic with the alt-right scrambled to distance themselves and DISAVOW before they had their internet privileges revoked by virtue signaling tech corporations. Big names in the Republican party forcefully condemned the protesters and side with the filthy communists. Marco Rubio went as far as to imply that so called white supremacists deserve to be murdered. Still can't have a rational discussion about it without someone shitting bricks and that applies to both sides of the aisle.

So drop the dishonest narrative, dickweed.

As for these gun control "activists", nobody is allowed to criticize them without being accused of wanting kids to die.

Why should we let these unwashed degenerates destroy what our ancestors bled for? We should just purge the filth and reestablish a new empire.

Why should we let these unwashed degenerates destroy what our ancestors bled for? We should just purge the filth and reestablish a new empire.

Along the lines of the biggest scum at the top and working down so the best and brightest are at the bottom?

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

Last edited:

Along the lines of the biggest scum at the top and working down so the best and brightest are at the bottom?

I would start with the media who in my opinion are public enemy number 1 when it comes to spreading divisive propaganda and corrupting people's minds. Politicians are afraid of taking a principled stand on important issues because the media vultures will try to make them unelectable.

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

Thank you for feeding me anyway!

The difference being, of course, that most Americans don't give a flying fuck how white supremacists feel. On the other hand, most Americans are decent and don't want to see a bully like Ingraham trying to humiliate a 17 year old.

So this 17-year-old kid may very well bring down the mighty Repug idiot Laura Ingraham.
Republicans have never given a shit about the well being of children.

Remember, you have a president who loves his illegals.

Trump Says He Didn't Know He Employed Illegal Aliens

"
Trump Says He Didn't Know He Employed Illegal Aliens"

They're cheaper.
Fuck Trump.

Still better than Hillary, but fuck him.
I can understand why you don’t like Hillary, but at this juncture it’s insane to not think any candidate of the 2016 election would have been the far better choice. I think Ted Cruz is a backwards, corrupt sack of garbage, but if I had to choose between him and Trump, I would choose him anyday of the week.

The difference being, of course, that most Americans don't give a flying fuck how white supremacists feel. On the other hand, most Americans are decent and don't want to see a bully like Ingraham trying to humiliate a 17 year old.

So this 17-year-old kid may very well bring down the mighty Repug idiot Laura Ingraham.
Now go wipe the little chunks of BULL SHIT off still left on your lip, you shit talking JACKASS.

Now go wipe the little chunks of BULL SHIT off still left on your lip, you shit talking JACKASS.
This is obvious by republicans hatred for food stamps. They like to pretend most on food stamps are lazy bums with no jobs, but they think this because they are toddlers. The truth is that the large majority of those on food stamps are children and the disabled. Go fuck yourself.

This is obvious by republicans hatred for food stamps. They like to pretend most on food stamps are lazy bums with no jobs, but they think this because they are toddlers. The truth is that the large majority of those on food stamps are children and the disabled. Go fuck yourself.
That has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

Who in the FUCK do you think here is going to listen to that kind of MORONIC PAP?

Certainly not me... you are an IDIOT of the FIRST ORDER.

No go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in and drink up a quart, you're low.

That has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

Who in the FUCK do you think here is going to listen to that kind of MORONIC PAP?

Certainly not me... you are an IDIOT of the FIRST ORDER.

No go stand back on your head in that 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT you live in and drink up a quart, you're low.
So does that mean you support food stamps?

Forum List

Back