🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when republicans said it was fine for white supremacists to exercise their right to protest

But the kids who survived a mass shooting advocating for gun control are crisis actors/dumb/communists/whiny brats/or are being coerced by adults.

Personally I think both examples have a right to their protests. The difference is that republicans whine about kids surviving a school shooting being terrible for wanting sensible gun control, but shrug off white supremacists marching in the street. Now I’m sure many republicans aren’t white supremacists, but apparently they still lack the balls to criticize them.

Are republicans incapable of not being drama queens about people who simply disagree with them on something?

Who on the Right tried to stop them from Marching?

No I don't remember anyone saying it was time for white supremacist to protest. That said everyone has the right to protest and people also have the right to criticize protesters I have seen conservative protesters criticized by the left and liberal protesters criticized by the right.
The point is the lack of criticism for white supremacists at the time. Republicans didn’t give a shit. Yes, they are right they had a right to protest, but they didn’t even bother condemning them; at least most didn’t.

Who was condemning the kids marching for gun grabbing? We were just saying they are gullible idiots.

White Supremacists are assholes by default, they don't need to be condemned every time they march.

Maybe time for people to be able to choose their representatives, don't you think.
Agree, but the fix is not reorganization, it's dissolution. Why should I agree to share decisions with people who hate freedom and want to be commies? I would rather just break up the union and be rid of the Bolsheviks.
:dunno:

Why should we let these unwashed degenerates destroy what our ancestors bled for? We should just purge the filth and reestablish a new empire.

"New empire"? There is no 'old empire.'

Depends on how you define the word empire. I'm going with the liberal version which basically means "successful country"

Maybe time for people to be able to choose their representatives, don't you think.
Agree, but the fix is not reorganization, it's dissolution. Why should I agree to share decisions with people who hate freedom and want to be commies? I would rather just break up the union and be rid of the Bolsheviks.

Why should we let these unwashed degenerates destroy what our ancestors bled for? We should just purge the filth and reestablish a new empire.

Depends on how you define the word empire. I'm going with the liberal version which basically means "successful country"

That is not what the word means.

That is not what the word means.

I know, I'm just yanking chains. Don't make me explain it, it ruins the fun.

No I don't remember anyone saying it was time for white supremacist to protest. That said everyone has the right to protest and people also have the right to criticize protesters I have seen conservative protesters criticized by the left and liberal protesters criticized by the right.
The point is the lack of criticism for white supremacists at the time. Republicans didn’t give a shit. Yes, they are right they had a right to protest, but they didn’t even bother condemning them; at least most didn’t.
You are full of shit.

Most conservatives on this forum denounce white supremacist and Nazis but defended their right to protest.

You on the left simply want to silence conservative thought and speech, period.

Not once have you clowns acknowledged that these kids have no expertise in guns or gun policy.

They can protest all they want, that does not make them right.
Lol you don’t understand the female reproductive system but that doesn’t stop you from whining about a woman’s right to do what she wants with her own body.

Oh please. The cons on this board barely said shit about it. A couple did perhaps, but it’s a pretty big false equivalency to their whining about victims of a mass shooting.
So, you decided to double down on your lies?

I understand the female reproductive system better than you do. A woman's reproductive system has nothing to do with killing children or paying for their poor decisions.

Try and be honest for a change.

You are full of shit.

Most conservatives on this forum denounce white supremacist and Nazis but defended their right to protest.

You on the left simply want to silence conservative thought and speech, period.

Not once have you clowns acknowledged that these kids have no expertise in guns or gun policy.

They can protest all they want, that does not make them right.
Lol you don’t understand the female reproductive system but that doesn’t stop you from whining about a woman’s right to do what she wants with her own body.

Oh please. The cons on this board barely said shit about it. A couple did perhaps, but it’s a pretty big false equivalency to their whining about victims of a mass shooting.
So, you decided to double down on your lies?

I understand the female reproductive system better than you do. A woman's reproductive system has nothing to do with killing children or paying for their poor decisions.

Try and be honest for a change.
The reproductive system has everything to do with the stage of a fertilized egg.

Its my job to condemn a bunch of idiot douchebags? If you people stopped politicizing white supremacists nobody would pay them any attention.

But the kids who survived a mass shooting advocating for gun control are crisis actors/dumb/communists/whiny brats/or are being coerced by adults.

Personally I think both examples have a right to their protests. The difference is that republicans whine about kids surviving a school shooting being terrible for wanting sensible gun control, but shrug off white supremacists marching in the street. Now I’m sure many republicans aren’t white supremacists, but apparently they still lack the balls to criticize them.

Are republicans incapable of not being drama queens about people who simply disagree with them on something?

Nope. The lad has the same rights. And so do we all. Nobody is denying Hogg his right to protest. However just as was done to the white supremacy folks, we are free to protest them. I’ve never said Hogg should not speak. I’ve pointed out his ignorance and said he was wrong on the issue.

That is not silencing him. I think the white supremacy folks are morons. I’ve said that here many times. Nobody should be silenced. And nobody should be surprised when they are challenged on their beliefs as stated. That is what political debate is all about.

Of course, the American Nazi Party is now part of the GOP. So of course, it's OK for them to spew their vitriol.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
What the fuck are you talking about?

You march like THIS:

stechschritt-wache-kreml.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

goos-stepping_2194885k.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
When have you ever seen liberals in uniforms?

Hint: These are't liberals:

the-hutaree-militia.jpg

Nine members of a Michigan Christian militia group, Hutaree, including group leader David Brian Stone, were charged March 29 with seditious conspiracy, possessing a firearm during a crime of violence, teaching the use of explosives, and attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction - homemade bombs. They were rounded up as part of a multi-state FBI investigation into threats from the militia group.

Hutaree Militia Members Arrested in FBI Raids

How many of these groups exist in the US?

Of course, the American Nazi Party is now part of the GOP. So of course, it's OK for them to spew their vitriol.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
What the fuck are you talking about?

You march like THIS:

stechschritt-wache-kreml.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

goos-stepping_2194885k.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
When have you ever seen liberals in uniforms?

Hint: These are't liberals:

the-hutaree-militia.jpg

Nine members of a Michigan Christian militia group, Hutaree, including group leader David Brian Stone, were charged March 29 with seditious conspiracy, possessing a firearm during a crime of violence, teaching the use of explosives, and attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction - homemade bombs. They were rounded up as part of a multi-state FBI investigation into threats from the militia group.

Hutaree Militia Members Arrested in FBI Raids

How many of these groups exist in the US?
You're not a liberal and neither is your communist ilk. You're a bunch leftists.

I am a liberal.

He was a liberal:
thomas-jefferson-9353715-1-402.jpg

Not him:
59822-004-3BE11980.jpg

Or his ideological clone:
obama-angry-getty-640x480.jpg

The "white supremacists" didn't get to speak, inbred. Their 1st amendment rights were violated and you faux civil liberties defenders just laughed at them

Why haven't these dumbass kids been shut down?

So is anyone going to say mass murders are good? Enabling shooters from say Charles Whitman to someone that brought down a plane, Jack Gilbert Graham killed 44 innocent Americans in a single whack....Just to kill one person (his mamma)...Yes, we remember stuff like that, and much more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back