Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

:death:Are you trying to say that the only way someone can have a libertarian attitude toward commercial sex is to be high? Or is this your way of trying to say that legalizing drugs definitely is not a slippery slope into a thousand other things that are entirely unrelated? Or are you just threatened by a woman who is comfortable enough with her sexuality to express it?
No, moron.....

First of all....You aren't a libertarian....

Second of all...I just want to remind you that you are most likely a grown ass man cosplaying online as a sex-worker who was famous for sucking a mushroom dick and being paid six figures to be quiet about it....

But no, I do not believe you are a libertarian..and if you were, that doesn't say much....because you can tell me you are a Jedi and have as much credibility as a Libertarian

What exactly are magic mushrooms and how do people use them? And what was the stuff back in the day that was little square pieces of paper with pictures or whatever?

What exactly are magic mushrooms and how do people use them? And what was the stuff back in the day that was little square pieces of paper with pictures or whatever?
That was acid, i assume. Shrooms grow in cow dung where the cows have a specific diet.
You just eat them. They are super gross.

"Magic Mushrooms" and "cannabis" are not "drugs". One is an herb, and the other are fungi. Both have medicinal properties, but neither is a "drug". These are naturally occuring plants and herbs, given to us by God in the Garden of Eden.

Republicans are the party of hookers and blow. Just ask Donald Trump Jr. or his Dad. 45 may not be into coke, like his sons, but he sure does love those rentable women. Paid companionship always does what it's paid for, doesn't it Stormy?
And the TRUMP! obsession continues....

Look up 'micro-dosing psilocybin' and you'll learn more of the medicinal studies that are showing great promise for a variety of ailments, many of them mental (depression, PTSD, and others)

Look at all the side effects of every drug manufactured by Big Pharma, and then tell me cannabis and psilocybin need to be illegal.

Look up 'micro-dosing psilocybin' and you'll learn more of the medicinal studies that are showing great promise for a variety of ailments, many of them mental (depression, PTSD, and others)

Look at all the side effects of every drug manufactured by Big Pharma, and then tell me cannabis and psilocybin need to be illegal.

All of those drugs manufactured by Big Pharma are illegal! That's why you need a prescription, you moron.

You want medical research? By all means, conduct legitimate medical research, develop effective theraputics, and administer the under the care of a physician. But that's not what you actually want. You're just using it as an excuse to get high and to blame someone else that you don't understand why you're such a useless addict.

They range from proposals to study the medical benefits of psychedelics to bills that would allow adults to consume such drugs under supervision.

“It’s gone viral and sparked an interest nationwide,” said Democratic Washington state Sen. Jesse Salomon, who is sponsoring a bill that would allow psilocybin use among adults over age 21 under supervision. “I just didn’t know there were so many like-minded people on this.”

More legislators are questioning the decades long War on Drugs and saying…….What’s the harm?

They range from proposals to study the medical benefits of psychedelics to bills that would allow adults to consume such drugs under supervision.

“It’s gone viral and sparked an interest nationwide,” said Democratic Washington state Sen. Jesse Salomon, who is sponsoring a bill that would allow psilocybin use among adults over age 21 under supervision. “I just didn’t know there were so many like-minded people on this.”

More legislators are questioning the decades long War on Drugs and saying…….What’s the harm?
under supervision? WTF is that supposed to mean?

All of those drugs manufactured by Big Pharma are illegal! That's why you need a prescription, you moron.

You want medical research? By all means, conduct legitimate medical research, develop effective theraputics, and administer the under the care of a physician. But that's not what you actually want. You're just using it as an excuse to get high and to blame someone else that you don't understand why you're such a useless addict.
I don't take any drugs, I have a long time job with random drug testing, I'm not throwing away 27 years to get high. I know you're entrenched in your 1980's "This is your brain on drugs" marketing campaign, but I'm smarter than you, realize these drugs do actually have proven medical benefits, and don't have the damaging side effects of many prescription drugs.

This demonstrates how ridiculously simplistic this all is. Existing on one extreme side of the spectrum didn't work, so let's try the other extreme side.

It's like saying that capitalism leads to certain problems therefore we should turn the United States of America into the United Soviets of America.

Oh yeah, that's what a lot of you Democrats want, isn't it?

The communists which the globalists want us to be.......push drugs being legalized. Drugs lower ones inhibitions and thus ability to tell right from wrong and makes one more controllable and more easily manipulated. It also leads to higher incidents of child abuse/neglect, animal abuse, more crime, more dependency on the state. Libs push drugs because they want an easy to control populous and don't care about the misery.

Drugs are bad for a host of reasons.

I don't take any drugs, I have a long time job with random drug testing, I'm not throwing away 27 years to get high. I know you're entrenched in your 1980's "This is your brain on drugs" marketing campaign, but I'm smarter than you, realize these drugs do actually have proven medical benefits, and don't have the damaging side effects of many prescription drugs.

No, you're not smart at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure your brain really is the egg in a frying pan.

Now, enough with your lies. You keep pretending you want medical research, but what you're actually advocating is for people to get high. And you're not even being sneaky about it. It's pathetic.

5 kids on my street have all developed in to adult hood with serious psychological issues, three of them have schizophrenia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back