Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

You have lost......no one gives a fuck about your prohibition fetish but other weird ass people like yourself...and yall are dying off by the hour...
Yeah, we need all those moral folks guided by a traditional value system to “die off” so we can have ourselves one giant Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles full of filth. That would be so awesome!

Legalizing drugs would actually create exponentially less criminals given the fact that so many crimes are committed in the drug trade. If it wasn’t illegal then those “crimes” would be no more. Jails would clear, gangs would lose a significant source of their funding, the sale of drugs would be taxed and a profit center. All of a sudden the billions we spend on criminal enforcement disappears and turns into a profit center. Think it through
Black markets create monsters.

We didn't learn from prohibition.

We haven't learned after all this bullshit.

Imagine what a gun ban would do.

Sorry bout that,

1. Free Choice, isn't free *The Man* says what's *FREE*.
2. You live under an udder.
3. Drink up, and get your fill.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What’s wrong with mushrooms and legalizing other drugs? That would be a good thing for our country and believers in the principle of liberty
I don't think anyone's likely to die from smoking "ditch weed." Psychedelic drugs involve dangers. But no one is suggesting recreational use. Medical ... for sure.

I don't think anyone's likely to die from smoking "ditch weed." Psychedelic drugs involve dangers. But no one is suggesting recreational use. Medical ... for sure.
Medical is a no brainer. Regulated recreational I have no issues with either.

Sorry bout that,

1. Free isn't *FREE*, if you have to pay a cost.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Medical is a no brainer. Regulated recreational I have no issues with either.
I think people being able to self-medicate with psychedelics would be a medical disaster. Let alone how to regulate the manufacture and levels of dosage.

Sorry bout that,

1. A very sexy young women went to a doctor for help, the doc. says " I'm going to have to fuck you in order to help you"
2. That's what the *Man* does.
3. Are you a willing participant?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I say legalize all drugs BUT deny all drug users of ANY public funds or services for ANY reason.…PERIOD.
It’s a win win….drug users get their “freedom” and taxpayers aren’t required to cover their bad habits and medical bills related to their poor choices.

I think people being able to self-medicate with psychedelics would be a medical disaster. Let alone how to regulate the manufacture and levels of dosage.
If the drugs are being used for medical purposes then that’s exactly what manufacturers and doctors would do. Regulated doses. There are many medical uses for pot that involve CBD that doesn’t have the psychedelic effects of THC

Legalizing all drugs is just retarded. It would only create more criminals. Addict usually lose everything. Their families, their jobs, their homes. They get homeless and broke. So they steal, and even kill to get their next high.
So we should outlaw alcohol?

Absolutely!

That responsibility must be left to the criminal drug cartels.
You mean the cartels that moved in nextdoor to you after you made weed legal?
The ones who longer have to move weed across national boundaries Thanks to brilliant Dem policies?

My neighbor’s a drug dealer?

Good to know. Saves me a trip to MA while NY gets it’s shit together and allows the dispensaries to open.

Legalizing drugs would actually create exponentially less criminals given the fact that so many crimes are committed in the drug trade. If it wasn’t illegal then those “crimes” would be no more. Jails would clear, gangs would lose a significant source of their funding, the sale of drugs would be taxed and a profit center. All of a sudden the billions we spend on criminal enforcement disappears and turns into a profit center. That money can then be used for education and rehabilitation. Think it through
Cool theory…but what about that pesky reality?

if regulating "getting high" is the issue, why do we have alcohol?

people will choose what works for them. smoking weed won't lead to doing harder drugs.

willingness to do drugs, will.
Alcohol is accepted over thousands of years. The affect is known, and it is more of social ways also. If government stopped paying for the results of Drugs, would that be acceptable?

Forum List

Back