Remember when Trump said 5% UE number was a hoax?

Shitforbrains leftards never heard of the U-6 rate.

Perhaps.

But I have.

And I also know that poorly educated Trumptards like yourself are cheering a trend that has been going on for years.
What does the graph show in 2016, dufus?
And what is that graph showing in 2017?

U-6 rate.png

It actually doesn't come up much. The number that his administration focuses on is the extremely low labor force participation rate, which he is fighting to improve by working to get employers investing in facilities that will require workers.

To the extent any "bragging" is going on, it's about the number of jobs created every month, and the increase in the stock market, not the "low" unemployment rate, which we all know is misleading bullshit.

Fucking spin.

It actually doesn't come up much. The number that his administration focuses on is the extremely low labor force participation rate, which he is fighting to improve by working to get employers investing in facilities that will require workers.

To the extent any "bragging" is going on, it's about the number of jobs created every month, and the increase in the stock market, not the "low" unemployment rate, which we all know is misleading bullshit.

BULLSHIT

"Highest Stock Market EVER, best economic numbers in years, unemployment lowest in 17 years, wages raising, border secure" - Trump July 31, 2017

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate-4year.png

He is a pathetic liar, willing to say WHATEVER he thinks helps him, with ZERO regard for actual facts - learn that.

Last edited:
So were the Trumptards cheering when the unemployment rate was hitting multi-year lows and the stock market was hitting all-time highs when Obama was President?

Of course not!

They are the "poorly educated" that Orange Jesus loves so much!

Shitforbrains leftards never heard of the U-6 rate.

Perhaps.

But I have.

And I also know that poorly educated Trumptards like yourself are cheering a trend that has been going on for years.
What does the graph show in 2016, dufus?
And what is that graph showing in 2017?

View attachment 142111

The graph is showing that a trend that started 7 years ago is still in place.

I know.

That guy is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Why doesn't he say that anymore? ...about the 4.3% UE for example?

I remember when Obama said unemployment wouldn't go above 8% if a $787 billion stimulus was passed in 2009. It went above 10%. Where were you chastising him? That's rights, it's hard for you to do that when you kissing his ass.

Another pathetic nit-picking post calling the President a liar. If there was a Media Matters when JFK was president and JFK was a republican he would have been nit-picked to freaking death. This isn't politics, it's hate speech promoted by vindictive angry incoherent lefties.

Suddenly calling out lies and inconsistencies constitutes hate speech?

lol, that was exactly the type of maniacal Trumptard reaction I was going for.

It's what you Obama nut suckers did when his lies were called out. Pucker up, NL.

I remember when Obama said unemployment wouldn't go above 8% if a $787 billion stimulus was passed in 2009. It went above 10%. Where were you chastising him? That's rights, it's hard for you to do that when you kissing his ass.

GASP! Obama did not call the depth of Great Recession before all the economists?

What an asshole! He is just like Trump who runs around talking about how unemployment is 40%+, until he is in office, then it is suddenly record low 4%

You conservatives are a joke.

GASP! Obama did not call the depth of Great Recession before all the economists?

What an asshole! He is just like Trump who runs around talking about how unemployment is 40%+, until he is in office, then it is suddenly record low 4%

You conservatives are a joke.

When it comes to the LIAR-In-Chief, you can be assured anything said by him will come back to haunt him and his sycophants! Going on the 17 day "working vacation" is a joke, esp. since Trump b!tched on Obama about him playing golf so much! "I will never take any vacations if elected President! There' too much work to do!" :blahblah: :eusa_hand: :rolleyes: Nuff said! Trump keeps going back to Hillary as his "whipping girl," but if she's taken down, tried, and jailed, THEN WHAT? Does that diminish the WW drama that's going on now? I don't think so! Deflecting really s/b the last thing these idiots should be doing in DC! :beer:

The same reason the Democrats aren't cheering the 4.3% number partisan politics.

We've been cheering it. Obama really set economy back on track.

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png
If he had Hillary would be President people vote with their wallets above all else if he really had the economy on track Trumps message about jobs, wages and the economy would have never taken hold.

Forum List

Back