Remember when Trump said 5% UE number was a hoax?

Why doesn't he say that anymore? ...about the 4.3% UE for example?
They asked Trump this question and he said it's real now. Can you believe that?

And his advice to people in poor areas is don't wait for me to bring jobs back to your home. You have to move.

Hate to say it but that's true.

The same reason the Democrats aren't cheering the 4.3% number partisan politics.

We've been cheering it. Obama really set economy back on track.

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png
If he had Hillary would be President

Facts, this is blackhawk, have you met?

No she wouldn't, and in fact she was not.
Common sense this is antontoo apparently you two haven't meet.
As some one once said (James Carville) It’s the economy, stupid.

The same reason the Democrats aren't cheering the 4.3% number partisan politics.

Yea it's too bad Clinton had shitty economy with his stupid roaring 90s, record job growth and balanced budgets, otherwise Gore would have won. :rolleyes:

It's the facts, stupid. You don't seem to know them.

Last edited:

Yea it's too bad Clinton had shitty economy with his stupid roaring 90s and balanced budgets, otherwise Gore would have won. :rolleyes:

The fact is stupid if the Obama economy was as great as you like to claim it was Trump couldn't have won running on how bad the economy was. I have done all I can for you if you wish to live in partisan denial so be it.

Yea it's too bad Clinton had shitty economy with his stupid roaring 90s and balanced budgets, otherwise Gore would have won. :rolleyes:

The fact is stupid if the Obama economy was as great as you like to claim it was Trump couldn't have won running on how bad the economy was. I have done all I can for you if you wish to live in partisan denial so be it.

That is a, history proven, false assertion.

You are wrong. PERIOD. Economic growth helps, but there are still many other factors.

Last edited:

That is a, history proven, false assertion.

You are wrong. PERIOD. Economic growth helps, but there are still many other factors.

Clinton left the country with a surplus, low unemployment, a DOW that had more than doubled, and a Nat'l Debt which was scheduled to be eliminated in 10 years! Gore stunk as a candidate, conservatives eviscerated him daily, and the weak-minded Troglodytes of the country threw us into a crisis in 2000 as well! It didn't take long for the country to go to $#!t, but as always we're the definition of "insanity;" hoping another result will occur with the same antiquated beliefs that threw us in a depression after the "Roaring 20's!" We cut our own throats with puritan actions, sabotaging our own economy with Prohibition! Now Trump and his stooges are going after immigrants, shutting down the borders, and trying to make it a crime to report LEAKS from their own sieve of the WW! We're in trouble again! It's only a matter of time when this all blows up; notwithstanding the delusions of Trump saying "nothing to see here!" :bang3: :dunno: :meow:

It's called politics. Politicians say what benefits them at the time. I remember a president claiming BO Care would lower health insurance cost and if you liked your plan and doctor you could keep them both. See,,they all do it,,it's just politics. Glad I could help.

It's called politics. Politicians say what benefits them at the time. I remember a president claiming BO Care would lower health insurance cost and if you liked your plan and doctor you could keep them both. See,,they all do it,,it's just politics. Glad I could help.

Just keep hawking those mistakes compared to the pathological lies of Trump; PLEASE! There's one a day; so routine you guys don't even care how sick it all has become after 7 months of this mess! Republicans own it all and they've gotten absolutely "zip" done! :9: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Here's a delightful retrospective on Trump's 'old' view of the unemployment numbers:

Sep. 7, 2012

“Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
"7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
“We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014
“Unemployment is a totally phony number.”

June 16, 2015
“Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
“Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
“They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
“I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
“The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015
“They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”

Oct. 11, 2015
“Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
“Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
“The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
“You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016
“The phony 5 percent numbers that we hear about with the unemployment.”

Aug. 8, 2016
“The 5 percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics.”

Nov. 4, 2016
“The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016
“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

I remember when Obama said unemployment wouldn't go above 8% if a $787 billion stimulus was passed in 2009. It went above 10%. Where were you chastising him? That's rights, it's hard for you to do that when you kissing his ass.

GASP! Obama did not call the depth of Great Recession before all the economists?

What an asshole! He is just like Trump who runs around talking about how unemployment is 40%+, until he is in office, then it is suddenly record low 4%

You conservatives are a joke.

Obama made a claim that spending almost a trillion dollars would produce a result that it missed by a mile. All you lefties do is kiss his ass and defend his inability to do the job. Is that what you hear when he farts in your face while you lick the dingleberries off his asshole?

Just keep hawking those mistakes compared to the pathological lies of Trump; PLEASE! There's one a day; so routine you guys don't even care how sick it all has become after 7 months of this mess! Republicans own it all and they've gotten absolutely "zip" done! :9: :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:
The Republicans didn't pass the healthcare plan in plan. Your BOY pushed it and his minions at that time voted for it.

I remember when Obama said unemployment wouldn't go above 8% if a $787 billion stimulus was passed in 2009. It went above 10%. Where were you chastising him? That's rights, it's hard for you to do that when you kissing his ass.

GASP! Obama did not call the depth of Great Recession before all the economists?

What an asshole! He is just like Trump who runs around talking about how unemployment is 40%+, until he is in office, then it is suddenly record low 4%

Obama made a claim that spending almost a trillion dollars would produce a result that it missed by a mile. All you lefties do is kiss his ass and defend his inability to do the job. Is that what you hear when he farts in your face while you lick the dingleberries off his asshole?

Why do you support Trump's lying is the question.

Here's a delightful retrospective on Trump's 'old' view of the unemployment numbers:

Sep. 7, 2012

“Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
"7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
“We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014

June 16, 2015
“Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
“Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
“They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
“I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
“The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015

Oct. 11, 2015
“Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
“Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
“The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
“You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016

Aug. 8, 2016

Nov. 4, 2016
“The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016

Analysis | 19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good

At the same time Obama was claiming unemployment was down, food stamp users were going up. There's only two things that could be the truth in a situation like that. Either unemployment wasn't going down and it was a lie or the jobs for which Obama was claiming he created were such worthless jobs he only claimed them to take credit for lowering unemployment while adding people to the food stamp dole.

As of yesterday, unemployment was DOWN and since Trump took office so are the number of food stamp users. That's how things work unless you're a liar or claim credit for worthless jobs.

DJIO - Over 22,000

That's how things work together.

Did the record numbers on food stamps play a part is Obama setting things on track? You seem to forget he claimed to produce jobs while also producing something which says they don't have a job.

Sep. 7, 2012

Oct. 19, 2012

Aug. 11, 2013

May 31, 2014

June 16, 2015

Aug. 11, 2015

Aug. 30, 2015

Sept. 28, 2015

Sept. 29, 2015

Oct. 9, 2015

Oct. 11, 2015

Jan. 17, 2016

Feb. 9, 2016

March 12, 2016

May 24, 2016

July 7, 2016

Aug. 8, 2016

Nov. 4, 2016

Dec. 8, 2016

At the same time Obama was claiming unemployment was down, food stamp users were going up. There's only two things that could be the truth in a situation like that. Either unemployment wasn't going down and it was a lie or the jobs for which Obama was claiming he created were such worthless jobs he only claimed them to take credit for lowering unemployment while adding people to the food stamp dole.

As of yesterday, unemployment was DOWN and since Trump took office so are the number of food stamp users. That's how things work unless you're a liar or claim credit for worthless jobs.

DJIO - Over 22,000

That's how things work together.

The economy is ignoring Trump.

When it comes to the LIAR-In-Chief, you can be assured anything said by him will come back to haunt him and his sycophants! Going on the 17 day "working vacation" is a joke, esp. since Trump b!tched on Obama about him playing golf so much! "I will never take any vacations if elected President! There' too much work to do!"

Yeah, you tell em. Don't you just hate liars like that?

So were the Trumptards cheering when the unemployment rate was hitting multi-year lows and the stock market was hitting all-time highs when Obama was President?

Of course not!

They are the "poorly educated" that Orange Jesus loves so much!

Talk about poorly educated. DumBama's numbers dropped because of the continued decreasing labor participation rate which didn't turn around until early 2016. Hell, they didn't even bother with increasing interest rates until that time because they knew how fragile our economy was.

As for the stock market, that was manipulated by the federal reserve. Quantitive Easing was the name of the program. They dumped trillions of dollars into it.

The unemployment numbers are more realistic now since the labor participation rate is back on the upswing, and there are less people on social programs thanks to the Republicans in the house and Republican Governors that enforced food stamp requirements.

What you on the left don't understand is that the President does not create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. All government can do is make it easier or more difficult for the private sector to do so. DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime while Trump is reversing all of Obama's job killing regulations. Check out Huff-Po's piece today titled The Fast Food President.

Sep. 7, 2012

Oct. 19, 2012

Aug. 11, 2013

May 31, 2014

June 16, 2015

Aug. 11, 2015

Aug. 30, 2015

Sept. 28, 2015

Sept. 29, 2015

Oct. 9, 2015

Oct. 11, 2015

Jan. 17, 2016

Feb. 9, 2016

March 12, 2016

May 24, 2016

July 7, 2016

Aug. 8, 2016

Nov. 4, 2016

Dec. 8, 2016

At the same time Obama was claiming unemployment was down, food stamp users were going up. There's only two things that could be the truth in a situation like that. Either unemployment wasn't going down and it was a lie or the jobs for which Obama was claiming he created were such worthless jobs he only claimed them to take credit for lowering unemployment while adding people to the food stamp dole. .
Or, there's the truth:
  • Food stamp numbers include children. The unemployment rate only includes people 16 and older.
  • Food stamps include people who do not want or cannot work. The unemployment rate is the number of people trying to find work divided by the number of people working plus the number of people trying.
  • Food stamp users include people in the military, who are excluded from the labor force numbers.
  • Many food stamp users have jobs, and so are not unemployed.

Sep. 7, 2012

Oct. 19, 2012

Aug. 11, 2013

May 31, 2014

June 16, 2015

Aug. 11, 2015

Aug. 30, 2015

Sept. 28, 2015

Sept. 29, 2015

Oct. 9, 2015

Oct. 11, 2015

Jan. 17, 2016

Feb. 9, 2016

March 12, 2016

May 24, 2016

July 7, 2016

Aug. 8, 2016

Nov. 4, 2016

Dec. 8, 2016

At the same time Obama was claiming unemployment was down, food stamp users were going up. There's only two things that could be the truth in a situation like that. Either unemployment wasn't going down and it was a lie or the jobs for which Obama was claiming he created were such worthless jobs he only claimed them to take credit for lowering unemployment while adding people to the food stamp dole. .
Or, there's the truth:
  • Food stamp numbers include children. The unemployment rate only includes people 16 and older.
  • Food stamps include people who do not want or cannot work. The unemployment rate is the number of people trying to find work divided by the number of people working plus the number of people trying.
  • Food stamp users include people in the military, who are excluded from the labor force numbers.
  • Many food stamp users have jobs, and so are not unemployed.

Doesn't change that more people than under any other President were on food stamps under Obama.

As for the children on them, isn't it about time their freeloading POS parents do for them instead of expecting the rest of us do it on their behalf?

When someone doesn't want to work, I have no problem letting them starve. You, on the other hand, want to hand them money from someone that is willing to work.

As far as people working AND using food stamps. Cut that shit off now. If the skills you have aren't enough for you to provide for yourself, the problem is with the low skilled person and not the responsibility of the rest of us to offset.

:blahblah:

When it comes to the LIAR-In-Chief, you can be assured anything said by him will come back to haunt him and his sycophants! Going on the 17 day "working vacation" is a joke, esp. since Trump b!tched on Obama about him playing golf so much! "I will never take any vacations if elected President! There' too much work to do!" :blahblah: :eusa_hand: :rolleyes: Nuff said! Trump keeps going back to Hillary as his "whipping girl," but if she's taken down, tried, and jailed, THEN WHAT? Does that diminish the WW drama that's going on now? I don't think so! Deflecting really s/b the last thing these idiots should be doing in DC! :beer:

Just another Obama ass licker. You're in Chicago. You're close to him and have a better place in line to do that. Pucker up.

Such idiots commenting around here! Obama's still in DC moron! Wants his kid to finish school there! :9: :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back