Remember when Trump taught Syria a "lesson" by bombing an empty field?

You mean Trump's attack on Syria didn't work? That the Syrians are planning another Chemical Attack? After an empty field was obliterated? Wow, a foreign policy failure for Trump. At least he's consistent. Domestic policy failures. Foreign policy failures. Failure is what they all have in common.

Now Trump is doing the classic deflection by making threats but also claiming Mad Dog is in charge or it all. Great! We have a Commander in Chief who is not commanding anything but trying to take credit for all of it. "I bombed a empty base to make them stop. Wait, they aren't stopping! Fake News! Ughh, its not me! Ugggh, Covfefe!"

Anything is better than the Hag.

Lol...This is your only defense is to imagine things would be so much worse if....

But you don't have any words of support. Like getting bit by a dog and saying "at least it wasn't a raccoon".

Russia brands U.S. warning to Syria over chemical weapons "unacceptable"

After the April attack, Trump accused Assad's government of going "beyond a red line" and approved what U.S. officials called a "one-off" strike to deter future chemical attacks.

----------------------------------------

You mean Trump's attack on Syria didn't work? That the Syrians are planning another Chemical Attack? After an empty field was obliterated? Wow, a foreign policy failure for Trump. At least he's consistent. Domestic policy failures. Foreign policy failures. Failure is what they all have in common.

no

Indeed...

US Cruise Missile Strike Inflicted 'Severe Damage' on Syrian Airfield
No one killed. No one hurt. They air field in use an hour later.

To me, "severe damage" is what Republicans want to do to people's healthcare along with what they want to do to the rest of America. You can't name a GOP policy that helps more than rich people.

Liberals praised Obama for not doing anything against Assad but complain that Trump didn't do enough...is that hypocrisy...'cause something stinks.

Talal al-Barazi, the governor of Homs province that includes the air base, said at least 13 people were killed in the missile strikes, including five soldiers on the base and eight civilians in areas surrounding the facility.

The U.S. military said initial indications were that the strike had “severely damaged or destroyed Syrian aircraft and support infrastructure.”

Syrian state TV said a U.S. missile attack hit a number of military targets inside the country, according to the Associated Press.

Now Trump is doing the classic deflection by making threats but also claiming Mad Dog is in charge or it all. Great! We have a Commander in Chief who is not commanding anything but trying to take credit for all of it. "I bombed a empty base to make them stop. Wait, they aren't stopping! Fake News! Ughh, its not me! Ugggh, Covfefe!"

Lol...This is your only defense is to imagine things would be so much worse if....

But you don't have any words of support. Like getting bit by a dog and saying "at least it wasn't a raccoon".

Imagining had nothing to do with it.

Glass half full brahj.

Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?

Maybe he would have beat the current POTUS Trump?

'Empty Field'?

deanrd, why did you expose YOURSELF as a liar, destroying all of your credibility?

Your own link exposes your thread title as a lie, more cheap snowflake theatrics. There is no reason to read anything else you post.

Again, all that is required for the destruction of snowflakes / Democrats is TIME and ROPE. Given enough of each, they will self-destruct / hang themselves.

This thread / the OP is a perfect example.

We don't belong in Syria. In fact, it's time to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East all-together. Aren't Americans tired of this Permanent War agenda yet? When will they demand an end to it?

This 'warning' of Syria planning 'another' chemical weapon attack is absolute Bullshit. It's actually Saudi Arabia and the West setting things up for another False Flag attack. Why would Assad use chemical weapons? He's winning the war. He's routing Saudi/Western-backed Jihadists. He would have absolutely nothing to gain by carrying out a chemical weapons attack. This is Bullshit. Bet on that.

Glass half full brahj.

No, not glass half full. More like Glass half full of murky water but if it was full it would be full of of worse water only. No good exists outside of half glass of murky.

Glass half full brahj.

No, not glass half full. More like Glass half full of murky water but if it was full it would be full of of worse water only. No good exists outside of half glass of murky.

You are entitled to express your opinion pal, whether I agree or not.
And I would fight to defend that right.

Similar to how the electorate was entitled to their opinion for POTUS......

Glass half full brahj.

Concession noted

Glass half full brahj.

Concession noted

I'll let you get in the last word buddy.

We need to stay out of Syria. It was a bad idea with Obama. Bad idea now

Russia brands U.S. warning to Syria over chemical weapons "unacceptable"

After the April attack, Trump accused Assad's government of going "beyond a red line" and approved what U.S. officials called a "one-off" strike to deter future chemical attacks.

----------------------------------------

Don't laugh! The Syrians had to regrade the field next to the airport, and couldn't' play soccer there for a week!

Forum List

Back