Remembering Benjamin Blutstein

Bloodrock44

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
Buzzard Gulch, NC
In 2002, Hamas planted a bomb in a cafeteria on the campus of Hebrew University in Jerusalem killing 9 students and injuring 80 more. This is why I have such great disdain for Palestinians, the ultimate cowards. War used to have a code of honor but the Pali's ruined that. They are the initiators of targeting women and children. They are too cowardly to fight men or fight like men. Anyway, Ben Blutstein, a young Jewish man from Pennsylvania was among the dead. He died like a man. Blutstein is German for "Bloodrock". And no Mahmoud, I'm not a Jew.

It may have been retaliation for the King David. Are there good bombers and bad bombers ?
How silly of you to bring up the King David Hotel being used as British Military Headquarters and where phone calls were made for the people to evacuate the building. Why don't you bring up all the suicide and car bombings happening in Iraq and Afghanistan where Muslims are murdering other Muslims, or doesn't this matter to you, Dilloduck, the Daffy Dhimmi Dummy, because no Jews are involved when Muslims murder other Muslims?

Ten years later, mothers of Hebrew U. bombing victims look back - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Just curious, who were those barbarians that could stoop so long as to kill the Israeli olympic team in Munich?

"Among the victims were Benjamin Blutstein, 25, of Harrisburg, PA; Marla Bennett, 24, from San Diego, CA; Dina Carter, 37, a dual Israeli-U.S. citizen originally from North Carolina who converted to Judaism after moving to Israel; Janis Ruth Coulter, 36, a native of Boston, Massachusetts who also converted; and David Gritz, 24, of Massachusetts, who held dual U.S.-French citizenship. "

One of the murderers is on record as saying they selected that particular cafeteria setting *because* they knew there were a lot of non-Israeli students and they were hoping to murder Americans.

Hebrew University bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2002, Hamas planted a bomb in a cafeteria on the campus of Hebrew University in Jerusalem killing 9 students and injuring 80 more. This is why I have such great disdain for Palestinians, the ultimate cowards. War used to have a code of honor but the Pali's ruined that. They are the initiators of targeting women and children. They are too cowardly to fight men or fight like men. Anyway, Ben Blutstein, a young Jewish man from Pennsylvania was among the dead. He died like a man. Blutstein is German for "Bloodrock". And no Mahmoud, I'm not a Jew.

Israel must put more emphasis on Foreign victims of Palestinian-Islamic terror. We focus on our loses at many times and tend to forget that other families who have nothing to do with this muddy conflict are paying the price as well.

Thank you for the wake up call.

We also remember Christine Logan, a young American Christian woman who came to Israel to help Christians and was murdered in cold blood by "Palestinian freedom fighters".

kristine_luken4585821_hh.jpg

They believed she was Jewish, and that's why she was killed.

Blessed be the memory of all the blameless who lost their lives in the holy land.

Last edited:

Israel must put more emphasis on Foreign victims of Palestinian-Islamic terror. We focus on our loses at many times and tend to forget that other families who have nothing to do with this muddy conflict are paying the price as well.

Thank you for the wake up call.

We also remember Christine Logan, a young American Christian woman who came to Israel to help Christians and was murdered in cold blood by "Palestinian freedom fighters".

kristine_luken4585821_hh.jpg

They believed she was Jewish, and that's why she was killed.

Blessed be the memory of all the blameless who lost their lives in the holy land.

Israeli rescue workers carry the body of U.S. tourist Christine Logan after she was found in a wooded area near the village of Mata, outside Jerusalem.

Read more: American tourist Christine Logan found stabbed, bound in Israel; friend also attacked but escaped - NY Daily News

What is Mata? Where is Mata?

Mata

The village was established in 1950 by immigrants from Yemen on land which had formerly belonged to the abandoned Arab village of Allar. The founders were later joined by more immigrants from North Africa.

Allar (Arabic: علار*) was a Palestinian Arab village located southwest of the Old City of Jerusalem in the Wadi Sarar ("Valley of Pebbles"). The name was shared by the twin villages of 'Allar al-Sifla ("Lower Allar") and 'Allar el-Fawqa ("Upper Allar"), with official imperial ledgers often listing them both under the single entry of Allar.[2]

Habitation in the village spanned centuries and is attested in architectural remains and documents from the Crusader, Mamluk, Ottoman and Mandate Palestine periods. Allar was depopulated during the 1948 Palestine war and the Israeli localities of Matta and Bar Giora were established on its former lands.

The older of the two villages appears to have been Lower Allar. Remains of a Crusader-era church and cloister made up of five other vaulted buildings attest to habitation there in the 12th century. One of these buildings is thought to be a Cistercian house, a sister house of Belmont built in 1161 known as Saluatio.

Western travellers who wrote of the village include Edward Robinson, who travelled throughout Palestine and Syria in 1838 and Victor Guérin, whose travels spanned many years in the latter half of the 19th century. Both describe Lower and Upper Allar as two distinct villages located in a valley. Robinson calls it er-Rumany wadi ("Pomegranate Valley"), while Guérin calls it Oued el-Limoun ("Valley of the Lemons/Limes"), so named because of the abundant presence of a variety of citrus tree there known to the Arabs as limoun. Both note the presence of a large, ancient, ruined church in Lower Allar. Robinson describes a fine fountain further up the valley that irrigated fruit trees and gardens below, noting the abundance of olive trees. Guérin describes A'llar es-Sifla ou et-Tahta as an oasis covered in grape vines, citrus, pomengranate and fig trees, irrigated by an ancient canal and a second inexhaustible water source.

In 1945, Allar had a population of 440 Arabs, all of whom were Muslim.[11] During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, Allar was depopulated as a result of a military assault by Israeli forces on 22 October 1948.[1] It was one of a series of villages occupied during Operation ha-Har, an offensive launched by Harel Brigade and Etzioni Brigade to widen the Jerusalem corridor

Allar, Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinmore makes my point with the Daily News article. The women were attacked by 2 arab men. What else can you expect from arab men?

Tinmore makes my point with the Daily News article. The women were attacked by 2 arab men. What else can you expect from arab men?

Behind every story there is a bigger story.

OK, but why did you chose this thread to do so ?

This is a Memorial thread for an American who was murdered.

Please, have a little respect Tinmore

Thanks

I merely responded to a post and supplied some additional information.

I don't see a controversy.

Forum List

Back