Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

No, Ft. Sumter was US territory. No matter how you wish it otherwise.

You highlight the first realm of idiocy of his argument. Here is what he is saying happened....

The US Government built these forts around the nation. The State government voted to leave the US so any US Government property, therefore, becomes the property of the State.

Can you imagine, if this were to happen today, that he'd be okay with the items his supposed tax money went to build and create were to be confiscated by Michigan or Indiana?

It happens all the time, moron. How many countries have asked the United States to leave and abandon their military facilities in the country? We just abandoned several major military installations in Iraq.

Just about everything you post is not just wrong, it's idiotic.

All the time? Hardly. And over-seas aren't always strategically important that we keep them open so we agree to close/turnover the bases; mutual benefit....

But lets go there. Lets say that someone attacks our base in Country X....you want to commemorate the attacker? Well, no I guess that's not an apples to apples comparison. You'd be on the side of the attacker; rejoicing in each American soldier shot and killed if your love of the CSA is any indication.

If country 'X' tells us to get the hell out and we refuse, do you think we would be justified in attacking them? Really?

If they fire on us...sure. I'll call it the Michael Brown syndrome. He hits you, you're apparently justified in shooting him six times.

The difference is that I love this nation. You'd be on the side of the attackers. Sad really.

You should probably just say that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest commanders this nation ever produced and just let it go at that.

I'm not really sure that is true. Great commanders win. He lost.

Another idiocy from the Lincoln cult. Was Rommel a great commander? Hannibal?

Hannibal..sure. Won several battles, went on to be statesman of sorts.
Rommel; not really. Had a weary world to conquer backed up by an incredible war machine that hadn't been attacked. Once it was...oh well, much to your chagrin I'm sure...he was powerless to stop the onslaught.

Hannibal lost his last battle. The Romans chased him all over the Mediterranean until they tracked him down and he committed suicide before the could capture him. However, he was probably the greatest general that ever lived.

Rommel won battle after battle against the British even though he confronted incredible odds against him.

Once again, you proved you're an ignoramus who doesn't know the slightest thing about any subject being discusses in this thread, and you think you're winning!

No, I've actually won when you said I should be able to convert my palatial condo into a country of it's own or that Houston could succeed from Texas and become it's own nation.

The rest is just me running up the score.

How does that prove you won anything? That was purely my opinion.

The rest is you posting one idiocy after another and me swatting each of them down.

PS: Most generals back then lost their last battle...moron.

Duh, wrong. Did Alexander the Great lose his last battle? Did Julias Caesar lose his last battle? Augustus Caesar? Patton? Washington?

You should quit posting your ignorance for the entire forum to see.

Liar. I never said I'm a multi-millionaire. I said I paid millions in taxes. What a POS moron you are.

Of course you have....shortly before you rode your unicorn to work at the cloud factory. You're so special.
Unicorns do not exist,.

Your "millions" paid in taxes and Unicorns have something in common then.
Unicorns have never existed.

Neither has the income that you've paid "millions" on.
Huh... Oh you must be one of "those" people that think upper middle income earners don't exist in real life.

No, Ft. Sumter was US territory. No matter how you wish it otherwise.

You highlight the first realm of idiocy of his argument. Here is what he is saying happened....

The US Government built these forts around the nation. The State government voted to leave the US so any US Government property, therefore, becomes the property of the State.

Can you imagine, if this were to happen today, that he'd be okay with the items his supposed tax money went to build and create were to be confiscated by Michigan or Indiana?

It happens all the time, moron. How many countries have asked the United States to leave and abandon their military facilities in the country? We just abandoned several major military installations in Iraq.

All the time? Hardly. And over-seas aren't always strategically important that we keep them open so we agree to close/turnover the bases; mutual benefit....

But lets go there. Lets say that someone attacks our base in Country X....you want to commemorate the attacker? Well, no I guess that's not an apples to apples comparison. You'd be on the side of the attacker; rejoicing in each American soldier shot and killed if your love of the CSA is any indication.

If country 'X' tells us to get the hell out and we refuse, do you think we would be justified in attacking them? Really?

If they fire on us...sure. I'll call it the Michael Brown syndrome. He hits you, you're apparently justified in shooting him six times.

You're an idiot. Every country in the world would condemn us for refusing to leave. Furthermore it's a violation of international law.

The difference is that I love this nation. You'd be on the side of the attackers. Sad really.

You're talking to yourself, moron.

The military bases in Iraq were never meant to be permanent US facilities. Ft. Sumter was always a possession of the US, and always meant to be.

I'm not really sure that is true. Great commanders win. He lost.

Rommel; not really. Had a weary world to conquer backed up by an incredible war machine that hadn't been attacked. Once it was...oh well, much to your chagrin I'm sure...he was powerless to stop the onslaught.

Hannibal lost his last battle. The Romans chased him all over the Mediterranean until they tracked him down and he committed suicide before the could capture him. However, he was probably the greatest general that ever lived.

Rommel won battle after battle against the British even though he confronted incredible odds against him.

Once again, you proved you're an ignoramus who doesn't know the slightest thing about any subject being discusses in this thread, and you think you're winning!

No, I've actually won when you said I should be able to convert my palatial condo into a country of it's own or that Houston could succeed from Texas and become it's own nation.

Your opinion shows that you're either a lunatic or high on something.

Duh, wrong. Did Alexander the Great lose his last battle? Did Julias Caesar lose his last battle? Augustus Caesar? Patton? Washington?

You should quit posting your ignorance for the entire forum to see.[/QUOTE]

Alexander died of illness at a young age. Non-starter
If you want to count being attacked by Brutus..yup he lost it.
Not sure about augie....

"Back then" doesn't include people that lived 1500 years later. Most generals died in battle or in exile...sorry but you're naming 3 of them isn't going to change the fact.

The military bases in Iraq were never meant to be permanent US facilities. Ft. Sumter was always a possession of the US, and always meant to be.

Wrong, one of those bases was intended to be permanent. We have been asked to leave military bases all over the world. Do you actually believe the U.S. government would ever refuse to leave?

You're talking to yourself, moron.

Yet you're answering....hilarious.

Your opinion shows that you're either a lunatic or high on something.

You should quit posting your ignorance for the entire forum to see.

Alexander died of illness at a young age. Non-starter
If you want to count being attacked by Brutus..yup he lost it.
Not sure about augie....

"Back then" doesn't include people that lived 1500 years later. Most generals died in battle or in exile...sorry but you're naming 3 of them isn't going to change the fact.[/QUOTE]

Your cartoon version of history doesn't help explain anything.

Wrong, one of those bases was intended to be permanent. We have been asked to leave military bases all over the world. Do you actually believe the U.S. government would ever refuse to leave?
No military base anywhere except the USA can be a "permanent" base without the hosting country agreeing.

There was only one hosting country for Ft. Sumter. The USA.

one word: elections

So you force them to stay in a union they don't want to be in, but call it consent when you outvote them? LOL, yeah, that's consent.
why don't you leave America?

Love liberal tolerance. Why don't you leave? China, North Korea are both still Communist.
I don't like communism, but you do hate America

You don't like communism, but you agree with every plank of the Communist party.

The claim that kaz hates America is pure idiocy.

go away

Ahem.....GITMO......

Love what happened to his house....we should do stuff like that today.

You mean you favor having the government expropriate people's property?

I'm not surprised that you don't give a crap about the Bill of Rights.

He committed treason and forfeited his holdings...that they buried war dead on his back porch was fitting...as is your worship of a treasonous figure in American history.

Much like your worship of the treasonous figure in your avatar.

No military base anywhere except the USA can be a "permanent" base without the hosting country agreeing.

That would include military bases in states the secede. You just contradicted your own argument. Thanks for admitting I am right.

So you force them to stay in a union they don't want to be in, but call it consent when you outvote them? LOL, yeah, that's consent.
why don't you leave America?

Love liberal tolerance. Why don't you leave? China, North Korea are both still Communist.
I don't like communism, but you do hate America

You don't like communism, but you agree with every plank of the Communist party.

The claim that kaz hates America is pure idiocy.

go away

Mommy, he's picking on me!

That would include military bases in states the secede. You just contradicted your own argument. Thanks for admitting I am right.
Nope. Federal land is federal land no matter which state it borders.

You're wrong about a lot of things, but Robert E. Lee was still one of the greatest generals in history.

Nope. Federal land is federal land no matter which state it borders.

It's "federal land" only in the sense the the green zone in Baghdad is "federal land." The later is not U.S. territory, and neither was any part of South Carolina after it seceded.

Don't you Lincoln worshipping numskulls get tired of having the same arguments kicked to pieces over and over again?

There is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting secession.
True...so it would have been interesting to see the Confederacy.....IF they had not been stupid and started a war by firing on a Federal Installation.

Forum List

Back