Remind Us how Obama does not want our firearms.

Lack of US gun control Obama s greatest frustration - Yahoo News

He wants and expects new regulations on firearms specifically protected by the 2nd. Remind us again how Obama is not out to take firearms away again.
Simple. Gun Regulation is not Gun Prohibition.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm sure that makes the families who were killed in the Washington Navy Yard and other "gun free zones" feel a lot better, they had guns at home and they got wasted without being able to defend themselves because guns were "regulated" rather than "prohibited"

He wants and expects new regulations on firearms specifically protected by the 2nd. Remind us again how Obama is not out to take firearms away again.
Ignorant right wingers. Does stupid take practice? They know Obama expanded gun rights more than any other president in nearly a hundred years and yet they are determined to stay as ignorant as possible. Ignorance heightens the thrill they get from fear.
Obama only wants to keep guns out of the hands of crazies. But this Republican party has gone so crazy, they don't recognize the dangerous crazies as being different from them.

How did "Obama" expand gun rights again?

It was those bills that got passed in Congress, a few months after Sandy Hook, remember?

Um yeah and strict background helps keep guns out of dangerous criminals. Is that really so invasive?

Um yeah and strict background helps keep guns out of dangerous criminals.

Nothing keeps guns out of the hands of criminals, if they want them.

Why are their laws against owning fully auto .50 caliber machine guns then? And why don't criminals have them? What about explosives? Why have laws against them, criminals will get what they want right? Why are there so few criminals caught using C4 or dynamite?

The gun hugger arguments are ridiculous. "Why have laws, they don't protect anyone"? Well then why do we have any laws at all.

Gun lickers have an irrational fear of life and a gun seems to be the only pacifier that feels comfortable in their mouth.
People do own full auto 50 cal m2 and m3m, as well as mini guns, they are all obviously responsible people. It's not rational to use c4 for a crime when a much cheaper concealed handgun can do the trick. Unless you're a terrorist, but you don't have to spend crazy money on c4 just to make a bomb.

"Why have laws they don't protect anyone," is a straw man argument that no one is talking about. The laws are disarming people making them soft easy targets for criminals who are not going to follow the gun laws. That's why the crazies go after the unarmed people following the laws, look at Chattanooga, aurora, v tech, fort hood, sandy hook, Charlie hebdo, etc. All gun free zones. You want to drop the rape rate, arm women. You want to stop purse theft, arm women. Guns are an equalizer, and gun laws only give a monopoly of force to the government and criminals. Now try to argue against that
If only law abiding citizens could get their hands on guns criminals wouldn't find it so easy getting their hands on guns.

Are you suggesting all the illegal guns on the black market were stolen from law abiding gun owners?

Wouldn't that prove gun ownership doesn't stop burglars? Lol
No not in any way, gun bans did not stop Charlie hebdo, or any other shooting in any other country with gun bans. Nor does it lower their crime rates, look it up. And even if the crazies can't get their hands on guns, they'll use one of the many other tools humans can use to kill people. In china right around sandy hook shooting, somebody hacked 20 school children to death with a machete. Now I'll point back to a country with ridiculously low crime rates that issue their citizens assault rifles, Switzerland. Good people with guns keep us safe, the more of them there are, the safer we are.
I like my chances against a guy with a knife better than a guy with a gun. Lol

And did I say ban guns? Or did you put that in my mouth. Hard to talk to someone not listening.

Why are their laws against owning fully auto .50 caliber machine guns then? And why don't criminals have them? What about explosives? Why have laws against them, criminals will get what they want right? Why are there so few criminals caught using C4 or dynamite?

The gun hugger arguments are ridiculous. "Why have laws, they don't protect anyone"? Well then why do we have any laws at all.

Gun lickers have an irrational fear of life and a gun seems to be the only pacifier that feels comfortable in their mouth.
People do own full auto 50 cal m2 and m3m, as well as mini guns, they are all obviously responsible people. It's not rational to use c4 for a crime when a much cheaper concealed handgun can do the trick. Unless you're a terrorist, but you don't have to spend crazy money on c4 just to make a bomb.

"Why have laws they don't protect anyone," is a straw man argument that no one is talking about. The laws are disarming people making them soft easy targets for criminals who are not going to follow the gun laws. That's why the crazies go after the unarmed people following the laws, look at Chattanooga, aurora, v tech, fort hood, sandy hook, Charlie hebdo, etc. All gun free zones. You want to drop the rape rate, arm women. You want to stop purse theft, arm women. Guns are an equalizer, and gun laws only give a monopoly of force to the government and criminals. Now try to argue against that
If only law abiding citizens could get their hands on guns criminals wouldn't find it so easy getting their hands on guns.

Are you suggesting all the illegal guns on the black market were stolen from law abiding gun owners?

No not in any way, gun bans did not stop Charlie hebdo, or any other shooting in any other country with gun bans. Nor does it lower their crime rates, look it up. And even if the crazies can't get their hands on guns, they'll use one of the many other tools humans can use to kill people. In china right around sandy hook shooting, somebody hacked 20 school children to death with a machete. Now I'll point back to a country with ridiculously low crime rates that issue their citizens assault rifles, Switzerland. Good people with guns keep us safe, the more of them there are, the safer we are.
Switzerland doesn't have high crime ghettos or poor masses. Don't compare America and Switzerland such a small rich nation. Please.

I'm OK with every citizen going and registering for a firearm. What I don't like is the way gun manufacturers get to flood the black market with more guns than all us law abiding citizens could possibly purchase.

gun manufacturers are flooding the black market?

They have stores set up where criminals dont' have to pass background checks to purchase a firearm?

Switzerland doesn't have high crime ghettos or poor masses. Don't compare America and Switzerland such a small rich nation. Please.

I'm OK with every citizen going and registering for a firearm. What I don't like is the way gun manufacturers get to flood the black market with more guns than all us law abiding citizens could possibly purchase.

They have stores set up where criminals dont' have to pass background checks to purchase a firearm?
Liberals understand the loopholes gun dealers and manufacturers use to flood the black market with guns.

You tell me where all the illegal gun houses in Detroit got all those guns.

Maybe I'll understand better if you explain the process to me. How does tyron end up with a house full of oozies semi autos Smith and Wessons glocks ak47s shotguns etc.

You saying we can't solve this problem? Not with voters like you still around.

Liberals understand the loopholes gun dealers and manufacturers use to flood the black market with guns.

You tell me where all the illegal gun houses in Detroit got all those guns.

Maybe I'll understand better if you explain the process to me. How does tyron end up with a house full of oozies semi autos Smith and Wessons glocks ak47s shotguns etc.

You saying we can't solve this problem? Not with voters like you still around.

oozies?

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHA

You do know that UZI's are illegal in the country.

and you must have missed my recent post, stating an estimated 232,000 guns are stolen PER YEAR.

Why don't you get an education?

and, IMO, things won't get better with low info voters like you going to the polls.

(I seriously can't believe there are people that believe some people think that gun companies are supplying criminals)

Interesting, an estimated 232,000, (some believe the number to be closer to 500,000), are stolen a year, and someone questions what they were used for after being stolen?

Hmm, what would a thief use a gun for...

Pop Art?

building a collection?

using the parts on his... car?

Trying to beat the US Army for total firearms owned in the Guiness Book of World records?

Hmm, so many reasons a criminal would steal a firearms, so many choices for what they would do with them....

Interesting, an estimated 232,000, (some believe the number to be closer to 500,000), are stolen a year, and someone questions what they were used for after being stolen?

Pop Art?

building a collection?

Trying to beat the US Army for total firearms owned in the Guiness Book of World records?

Hmm, so many reasons a criminal would steal a firearms, so many choices for what they would do with them....

The con mind is never interested in evidence, they rely on emotion and 'ahw got a gut hunch', 'jest ask boss hog'.

Pop Art?

building a collection?

The con mind is never interested in evidence, they rely on emotion and 'ahw got a gut hunch', 'jest ask boss hog'.

What do you believe those stolen guns are used for?

Mosaics?

How many have been confiscated and what new restrictions have been put in place.?
Answer the question. Don't dodge it.

How many of your guns has Obama confiscated so far?
You and your buddies insist he has no intention to push for more strict laws on firearms. this article proves you are wrong.

Simple. Gun Regulation is not Gun Prohibition.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

I'm sure that makes the families who were killed in the Washington Navy Yard and other "gun free zones" feel a lot better, they had guns at home and they got wasted without being able to defend themselves because guns were "regulated" rather than "prohibited"

Tell us. How many gun owners that were able to protect themselves during home invasion or robberies or other.
Then compared that to accidental shootings that includes children. If you can give me an honest answer I will buy the whole gun store closest to my house.

Pop Art?

building a collection?

What do you believe those stolen guns are used for?

Mosaics?

Adults generally rely on evidence, as opposed to say children who rely on 'belief', 'emotion', and 'gut feeling'. That's all.

So, you don't think they are stealing firearms to make objects d'art, like this?

p5260159_copy.jpg

Try this:
USATODAY.com - States with high crime see more guns stolen

"The group, which advocates stronger gun-storage laws, relied on numbers collected by the FBI. The numbers show that nearly 688,000 stolen firearms were recovered during the 10-year period, leaving more than 1 million missing and most likely fueling the black market for criminals."

Now, find an adult to explain it to you.

(BTW, an ADULT would be able to see the correlation between stolen firearms and crime, with out having to hold someones hand while they walked them through it.)

Please...since you know how this works could you explain the process in how a legal gun manufacturer, monitored by the ATF manages to put guns into a black market? With no one noticing the missing guns?

The only time this was actually done was when obama and eric holder forced American gun stores to sell guns to obvious straw buyers....in order to flood Mexico with American guns to jack up the gun crime rate in Mexico, allowing them to launch his anti gun agenda....

And it would have worked to if not for those pesky kids.......

so what

obama says he is frustrated that he has not done so
This is a lie.

The president has never said he wants to 'confiscate guns.'

That you and many others on the right seek to contrive and propagate such lies comes as no surprise.

no it really is not a lie

obama successfully banned the importation of American rifles

used during WWII

that is one of many examples

So, you don't think they are stealing firearms to make objects d'art, like this?

p5260159_copy.jpg

Try this:
USATODAY.com - States with high crime see more guns stolen

"The group, which advocates stronger gun-storage laws, relied on numbers collected by the FBI. The numbers show that nearly 688,000 stolen firearms were recovered during the 10-year period, leaving more than 1 million missing and most likely fueling the black market for criminals."

Now, find an adult to explain it to you.

(BTW, an ADULT would be able to see the correlation between stolen firearms and crime, with out having to hold someones hand while they walked them through it.)

.this is why we have so many stolen guns...as well as gun murders.....prosecutors do not prosecute gun crimes......from you own link........

Federal prosecutors rarely bring charges for possession or sale of stolen guns. In 1999 and 2000, they prosecuted 708 stolen-gun cases. In those years, more than 286,000 guns were reported stolen. Under federal law, stolen-gun crimes carry up to 10 years in prison.

How about the enforce the fucking law first.....on criminals with stolen guns......that is a felony......then they can prosecute the felon for having a gun in their possession...another felony....so they should probably get out in 20 years....if the are fucking prosecuted........like the gang leader whose son was murdered on the 4th of July here in chicago....he was caught with a stolen gun and with over 40 arrests in his record...he was out the next day.......

....arrest the criminals caught with stolen guns and put them in jail......and if a gun is locked in a house...it is safely stored...

But no...they want to make criminals out of law abiding gun owners when a criminal comes in and steals their gun......and the damage done to the law abiding gun owner who would then be a criminal...is far worse than to the career criminal feeding guns to violent killers on the street....

You anti gun extremists are fucking nuts....

How many have been confiscated and what new restrictions have been put in place.?
Answer the question. Don't dodge it.

You and your buddies insist he has no intention to push for more strict laws on firearms. this article proves you are wrong.
Nothing to dodge he ANNOUNCED he wants to create more restrictions and that he WANTS to ban certain types of firearms. what part of that is so hard for you to understand? Are you unable to read English? Perhaps you never learned how to understand what the written word means?

Forum List

Back