Reminder: Day 443 and Biden still has a higher approval than Trump

Too bad you didn't state a fact. Your imagination is not factual.
Yes I did stat a fact your mind is bloated with bullshit fed to you by the people who propped up Biden and lied about Trump.

So it's a short clip, but not a "doctored" clip.

So? The video was still edited to remove all instances of Biden interacting with others to make it appear like Democrats were ignoring Biden when in reality, they weren't. In typical rightard fashion, they lied.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

… and has every day so far. In all your USMB giddiness I thought a reminder was in order. When you accomplish the following you beat the competition. Go Joe:
  • 200M shots in arms
  • Record employment growth
  • Unemployment lower than 59 of the prior administrations 60 months in office
  • Record GDP
  • Ended the forever war
  • Infrastructure bill
  • Allies trust is back
  • Our enemies are isolated not emboldened
  • Immigrant children are not being separated and lost from parents
  • Record judicial appointments

View attachment 627681
Cool! A nanananabooboo children's thread.

We were lacking one of these

So? The video was still edited to remove all instances of Biden interacting with others to make it appear like Democrats were ignoring Biden when in reality, they weren't. In typical rightard fashion, they lied.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
So, earlier in this thread I was told that the video was obviously doctored.

LOL

Biden's average approval rating is about the same as Trump's at this same point in his term. Saying Biden's administration is a catastrophic failure is a tacit recognition that Trump was a catastrophic failure.
Trump was subjected to non stop attacks from the Main Stream Media from the moment he won the election...Biden on the other hand was given the kid glove treatment. When you actually THINK about that, Faun...you realize that Biden's Administration IS a catastrophic failure that even his bosom buddies in the liberal media can't cover for anymore! It's bad and it's only going to get worse!

Why is it that obvious trolls are allowed to create threads with home grown bullshit graphs and no credible sources.....and it's allowed in Politics?

… and has every day so far. In all your USMB giddiness I thought a reminder was in order. When you accomplish the following you beat the competition. Go Joe:
  • 200M shots in arms
  • Record employment growth
  • Unemployment lower than 59 of the prior administrations 60 months in office
  • Record GDP
  • Ended the forever war
  • Infrastructure bill
  • Allies trust is back
  • Our enemies are isolated not emboldened
  • Immigrant children are not being separated and lost from parents
  • Record judicial appointments

View attachment 627681
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump was subjected to non stop attacks from the Main Stream Media from the moment he won the election...Biden on the other hand was given the kid glove treatment. When you actually THINK about that, Faun...you realize that Biden's Administration IS a catastrophic failure that even his bosom buddies in the liberal media can't cover for anymore! It's bad and it's only going to get worse!

Why do people give obvious trolls like Faun the time of day and qualify their garbage with responses they wholly do not even deserve ?

Who would be so stupid?

LOL

Biden's average approval rating is about the same as Trump's at this same point in his term. Saying Biden's administration is a catastrophic failure is a tacit recognition that Trump was a catastrophic failure.
How desperate are you?

Forum List

Back