Reminder to Democrats: You let Ted Kennedy get away with killing a woman

You're an idiot. Try reading a book once in a while. He ADMITTED he drove the car off the bridge, moron.
Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

At 10 a.m., Kennedy entered the police station in Edgartown, made a couple of telephone calls and then dictated a statement to his aide Paul Markham, which was then given to the police. The statement was as follows:

On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11:15 p.m. in Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown. I was unfamiliar with the road and turned right onto Dike Road, instead of bearing hard left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately one-half mile [800 m] on Dike Road I descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge. The car went off the side of the bridge. There was one passenger with me, one Miss Mary [Kopechne],[26] a former secretary of my brother Sen. Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom. I attempted to open the door and the window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car. I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt. I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the backseat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police.[27]
I know the story, I also know he fell on sword and lied about being the driver. Nothing else makes any sense. As I said, a man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible.
You're just determined to make yourself look like a complete idiot, aren't you?
Only an idiot thinks one dies and one walks away completely unharmed but the second one couldn't get the other out of the very same car that he just got out of himself. He wasn't there to save her or kill her. He wasn't there.
That's right, double down on your stupidity. I suppose you also think all the investigators were wrong too? Not to mention there would be absolutely no reason for Kennedy to admit to driving the car if he wasn't. You are one dumb mf.
What investigation? It was an accident. They didn't even perform an autopsy on her. All we have is what is so obvious and what Kennedy said and it doesn't match up or make any sense. He took the blame and shouldn't have. Had he been there she still might have died but she wouldn't have been found dead in the car many hours later. She died alone in the car she was driving. Nothing else makes any damn sense at all.
Keep doubling down, dumbass. :lol:

I know the story, I also know he fell on sword and lied about being the driver. Nothing else makes any sense. As I said, a man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible.
Only an idiot thinks one dies and one walks away completely unharmed but the second one couldn't get the other out of the very same car that he just got out of himself. He wasn't there to save her or kill her. He wasn't there.
That's right, double down on your stupidity. I suppose you also think all the investigators were wrong too? Not to mention there would be absolutely no reason for Kennedy to admit to driving the car if he wasn't. You are one dumb mf.
What investigation? It was an accident. They didn't even perform an autopsy on her. All we have is what is so obvious and what Kennedy said and it doesn't match up or make any sense. He took the blame and shouldn't have. Had he been there she still might have died but she wouldn't have been found dead in the car many hours later. She died alone in the car she was driving. Nothing else makes any damn sense at all.
It's common sense. Men don't let women (and children) drown, if they are there to save them that is but, he wasn't.

It's common sense. Men don't let women (and children) drown, if they are there to save them that is but, he wasn't.
Kennedy has never been accused of being a man. He was always a spoiled little POS. And common sense? You? Your posts prove otherwise.

Ted Kennedy was a murderer, no doubt.

It was not his murder that bothered me. Democrats are filthy dirtbags. Goes with the territory. Also, fuck that filthy tramp.

I didn't like Ted's politics. I want my murderer in there.

It was not his murder that bothered me. Democrats are filthy dirtbags. Goes with the territory. Also, fuck that filthy tramp.

Even if he was driving, he wasn't, a car accident isn't murder.

No, but leaving her there to die to save your political ass IS.

Yes, he was

You don't leave someone to die when you want a future in politics. And he didn't, she killed herself.

Yes, he was
No, he so obviously was not. She'd likely have lived had he been there if the steering wheel didn't kill her on impact but in the cars of that age she was very likely dead before the water even came in. Regardless, she died alone and not a soul knew of it until the light came up and she was found still in the wreckage. That was as much news to Kennedy as anyone else. Accidents happen.

You don't leave someone to die when you want a future in politics. And he didn't, she killed herself.

You have an unusual memory of history.

Here, refresh your memory:
Incident on Chappaquiddick Island - Jul 18, 1969 - HISTORY.com

Yes, he was
No, he so obviously was not. She'd likely have lived had he been there if the steering wheel didn't kill her on impact but in the cars of that age she was very likely dead before the water even came in. Regardless, she died alone and not a soul knew of it until the light came up and she was found still in the wreckage. That was as much news to Kennedy as anyone else. Accidents happen.

Teddy was driving, it was his car

Yes, he was

Teddy was driving, it was his car
It was his car, that she was driving. The best guess, she got cold, it was late, he was passed out on the beach after they had sex and too big for her to get to the car so she decided to leave him there and drive to warmth and safety. That's all she wrote.

I know the history. I also know he wasn't there. It makes no sense at all if he was so therefore, he wasn't. Guilt makes people do funny things, like admit to something they didn't do.

I know the history. I also know he wasn't there. It makes no sense at all if he was so therefore, he wasn't. Guilt makes people do funny things, like admit to something they didn't do.

Your version is what makes no sense.

and you obviously have no idea about the history

My version is the only one that makes sense but feel free to explain how she died and he was totally unharmed, he could get out of the car but not get her out the same car? Impossible, unless he wasn't there.

My version is the only on that makes sense but feel free to explain how she died and he was totally unharmed, he could get out of the car but not get her out the same car? Impossible, unless he wasn't there.

do you have anything to back up your version?

a website, a blog, smoke from a crackpipe?
or is it just your uneducated opinion?

My version is the only on that makes sense but feel free to explain how she died and he was totally unharmed, he could get out of the car but not get her out the same car? Impossible, unless he wasn't there.

do you have anything to back up your version?

a website, a blog, smoke from a crackpipe?
or is it just your uneducated opinion?
I have common sense and the ability to see the obvious. What you got?

Try thinking about it and explain why he was totally unharmed but she was killed? He could get out of the car just fine but not get her out? And my opinion is anything but uneducated. This is a old tale but it's obviously untrue as told. He wasn't there, he couldn't have been. it makes absolutely no sense if he was but if he wasn't it makes perfect sense. She died alone and killed herself. That is the only thing that makes any sense at all.

Forum List

Back