Reminder to Democrats: You let Ted Kennedy get away with killing a woman

Here's the thing. I don't have to "buy" anything. The investigation found he wasn't drunk, and the cause of the accident was the unlit road with the lack of safety rails.

He avoided police and any check of his being drunk for a full day. He attorney's got him sober.

Probably not. So what?

He was very familiar with the road and drove off it because he drunk.
Being drunk wouldn't have caused that, unless you were drunk and didn't know the roads like Mary Jo. That would have done it as would the steering wheel knocking you out cold or killing you outright on impact. We killed a lot of people that way once.

Here's the thing. I don't have to "buy" anything. The investigation found he wasn't drunk, and the cause of the accident was the unlit road with the lack of safety rails.

He avoided police and any check of his being drunk for a full day. He attorney's got him sober.
Read the history as written, that ain't it. And a DWI then was no big deal.

You have an unusual memory of history.

Here, refresh your memory:
Incident on Chappaquiddick Island - Jul 18, 1969 - HISTORY.com
I know the history. I also know he wasn't there. It makes no sense at all if he was so therefore, he wasn't. Guilt makes people do funny things, like admit to something they didn't do.

Your version is what makes no sense.

and you obviously have no idea about the history
My version is the only on that makes sense but feel free to explain how she died and he was totally unharmed, he could get out of the car but not get her out the same car? Impossible, unless he wasn't there.

do you have anything to back up your version?

a website, a blog, smoke from a crackpipe?
or is it just your uneducated opinion?
I have common sense and the ability to see the obvious. What you got?

Try thinking about it and explain why he was totally unharmed but she was killed? He could get out of the car just fine but not get her out? And my opinion is anything but uneducated. This is a old tale but it's obviously untrue as told. He wasn't there, he couldn't have been. it makes absolutely no sense if he was but if he wasn't it makes perfect sense. She died alone and killed herself. That is the only thing that makes any sense at all.

You obviously dont' know the history, and are making up something to make one of your heroes look better than he was.

He got out because he was conscious, but he was unable to get her out because he was still drunk, and she was unconscious, and unable to help.

Where were you when this hit the newspapers?

I know the history. I also know he wasn't there. It makes no sense at all if he was so therefore, he wasn't. Guilt makes people do funny things, like admit to something they didn't do.

My version is the only on that makes sense but feel free to explain how she died and he was totally unharmed, he could get out of the car but not get her out the same car? Impossible, unless he wasn't there.

Try thinking about it and explain why he was totally unharmed but she was killed? He could get out of the car just fine but not get her out? And my opinion is anything but uneducated. This is a old tale but it's obviously untrue as told. He wasn't there, he couldn't have been. it makes absolutely no sense if he was but if he wasn't it makes perfect sense. She died alone and killed herself. That is the only thing that makes any sense at all.

You obviously dont' know the history, and are making up something to make one of your heroes look better than he was.

He got out because he was conscious, but he was unable to get her out because he was still drunk, and she was unconscious, and unable to help.

Your inability to use common sense is very annoying. Think, don't just repeat things. He's completely unharmed but would have been nailed by the steering wheel but she dies and he can't get her out but he can get out himself? Nonsense. He wasn't there and she was driving. That's the only way the story makes any sense at all. Think, don't just repeat what you think you know or have been told.

Your inability to use common sense is very annoying. Think, don't just repeat things. He's completely unharmed but would have been nailed by the steering wheel but she dies and he can't get her out but he can get out himself? Nonsense. He wasn't there and she was driving. That's the only way the story makes any sense at all. Think, don't just repeat what you think you know or have been told.
Your inability to use common sense is very annoying.

Common sense is not something you were blessed with.

I asked the other poster, I'll ask you...

do you have a link, a website, a blog, anything, to back up what you're seeing in the smoke from your crack pipe?

Try thinking about it and explain why he was totally unharmed but she was killed?
Why was he wearing a neck brace at her funeral? Let me guess. He was faking an injury so he could make himself look guilty of negligent homicide. While you're at it, maybe you can explain why he bribed her parents to not allow an autopsy.

The Democrats rewarded that murderous lush Kennedy with a 40yr reign as one of the most powerful US Senators. Most Democrats actually consider him a 'Hero' to this day. Buncha sickos. :cuckoo:
He never killed anyone, unlike Laura Bush.

You libs always carry on about how you're "fighting" for women...right up to the point when one of your liberal heroes does something bad TO a woman and then you could care less about THAT woman! Ted Kennedy killed a woman that night on Chappaquidick and he got away with it because of his political status and the power of his wealthy family!
Kennedy killed no one. He wasn't even there. He was passed out on the beach. She didn't know the roads, she was driving. Goodbye, Mary Jo.

There's idiotic...and then there is delusional! Kennedy wasn't there? Where was he? Mary Jo was driving? Gee, the Deputy Sheriff that saw the car moments before the accident...as it turned onto the dirt road that led to the bridge...stated that a man was driving and the woman was sitting beside him. Goodbye, your argument!

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

The Democrats long "War on Women" includes murder, and Ted Kennedy was never held to account for his murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, and Democrats even re-elected him to the Senate after his murder of this unfortunate women.

Is it any wonder that moral and ethical Americans hold the Democratic Party in complete contempt?

It wasn’t the responsibility of the Democratic Party to “hold Ted Kennedy responsible”. It was the job of the police and the Justice Department.

What happened wasn’t “murder”, it was an accident. Murder is when you set out to kill someone. A car accident isn’t murder.

Every time something untoward happens and a Democrat is involved, Republicans escalate it into some horrendous crime. This was a tragic accident. Kennedy was nearly killed as well. That’s something you would do well to remember when you make accusations of murder.

A car accident that you cause because you're drunk...which results in someone's death IS murder! It's called "vehicular homicide"! I had a friend years ago do jail time because he was driving drunk...hit a tree and his passenger (who was his best friend!) was killed. He went to jail on a charge of vehicular homicide. He didn't "set out" to kill someone! His friend's death destroyed him emotionally. That didn't matter to the court. His actions caused the accident. He was held responsible for the death that occurred.

The Democrats long "War on Women" includes murder, and Ted Kennedy was never held to account for his murder of Mary Jo Kopechne, and Democrats even re-elected him to the Senate after his murder of this unfortunate women.

Is it any wonder that moral and ethical Americans hold the Democratic Party in complete contempt?
You want to go back decades but look the other way when we currently have 17 women accusing the serial sex offending prez of assault.

We don't even know if she did drown? There was no autopsy. Just another car accident and a lone driver.

The result of money, influence and high priced attorneys result in a drunk person getting away with murder. For all we know, with no autopsy, she could have been strangled or knocked unconscious. His attorney's covered it up well.

You want to go back decades but look the other way when we currently have 17 women accusing the serial sex offending prez of assault.

What's ironic is that attempts by the left to pin a "sexual predator" label on Donald Trump seems to have opened a Pandora's Box in the liberal media and Hollywood that has far left figures like Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose going down the toilet!

Last time you posted, like this time, to you groping a woman while she slept was not a crime for Democrats, 'buddy'.

Give up your 'frat boy' mentality, and come join us in the adult world of 2017.

Except he's not touching her in that picture... unlike Tweeden, who has her hands all over dudes in that USO Tour.

Kennedy fled the scene; cut and ran. Not really a quality you want in a US Senator.

Meh, the quality I want is a guy who is going to propose legislation I like. I honestly don't care if he has a stash of dead hookers in his basement.

Forum List

Back