Reminder to Democrats: You let Ted Kennedy get away with killing a woman

Um, yeah, last time i checked, making a gesture in a photo wasn't a crime, buddy.
Last time you posted, like this time, to you groping a woman while she slept was not a crime for Democrats, 'buddy'.

Give up your 'frat boy' mentality, and come join us in the adult world of 2017.

you're aware, hack, that the woman doesn't want Franken to resign and doesn't want any hearings.

but thanks for your concern for all women.

now go back to supporting the sexual predator in the white house and the child molester.

McCain's recent words and actions cause me to hope that medical science has NOT made great strides in conquering the brain cancer that rewarded Ted (The Swimmer) for................

And he was re-elected over and over and over and over...........
In Massachusetts....the nation rejected his attempts at the Presidency twice....he never made it thru the Democrat primary process.
He should have spent the rest of his life in prison for negligent homicide.
He wasn't even there. And that wouldn't have been life. The very best they could have gotten would have been manslaughter. Accidents happen, like the one Laura Bush had that killed a kid.

you're aware, hack, that the woman doesn't want Franken to resign and doesn't want any hearings.
I don't want him to resign either. I want to see his opponent rip him to shreds when he runs for reelection. That picture of him looking into the camera like a sex crazed evil clown would be plastered all over the place. Please don't resign, Al. I want to see your groping picture on the side of a city bus as it cruises through your home town. LMAO

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg

McCain's recent words and actions cause me to hope that medical science has NOT made great strides in conquering the brain cancer that rewarded Ted (The Swimmer) for................

so tell me, dum dum, what's funny about the truth?

What's ironic about this thread is that I've assumed for years that if Ted had gotten drunk and driven off a bridge killing a woman - even if he'd not been having an affair with her - he wouldn't have been electable in today's mores. Driving while "tipsy" used to be OK, so long as "you hadn't had too much." MAD changed laws in every state, or virtually every state. You used to be able to get a mixed drink to go from your car in Wyo.

I'm sure Mass would pass on dem for a goper if the behavior was egregious. I thought Ala was crazy, but never expected quite this crazy.

In Massachusetts....the nation rejected his attempts at the Presidency twice....he never made it thru the Democrat primary process.
He wasn't even there. And that wouldn't have been life. The very best they could have gotten would have been manslaughter. Accidents happen, like the one Laura Bush had that killed a kid.
Bullshit. He drove the car off the bridge and walked back to his hotel room, passing a fire house (that was open) on his way. They could have saved her, she lived 3 to 4 hours, breathing from the air pockets in the car until she died from suffocation. When he got back to the hotel, he said goodnight to the desk clerk, went up to his room and called his lawyer. Then he went to a boat race the next morning and pretended nothing happened while his car was being pulled out of the lake. He was a piece of shit, and creeps like you defend him. Yeah, accidents happen, but it wasn't an accident to leave her there to die.
Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg

Bullshit. He drove the car off the bridge and walked back to his hotel room, passing a fire house (that was open) on his way. They could have saved her, she lived 3 to 4 hours, breathing from the air pockets in the car until she died from suffocation. When he got back to the hotel, he said goodnight to the desk clerk, went up to his room and called his lawyer. Then he went to a boat race the next morning and pretended nothing happened while his car was being pulled out of the lake. He was a piece of shit, and creeps like you defend him. Yeah, accidents happen, but it wasn't an accident to leave her there to die.
Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg
A man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible. He wasn't even there.

One of the frustrating things I have witnessed is how Rs are chickenshit when anyone questions their morals, but a Dem can be a fucking sleez-bag and not bat an eyelash when facing a scandal like murder.

Never quit. Just let voters decide. Like Moore is doing. Like Stewert Small.
:dunno:

Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg
A man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible. He wasn't even there.
You're an idiot. Try reading a book once in a while. He ADMITTED he drove the car off the bridge, moron.
Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia

At 10 a.m., Kennedy entered the police station in Edgartown, made a couple of telephone calls and then dictated a statement to his aide Paul Markham, which was then given to the police. The statement was as follows:

On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11:15 p.m. in Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown. I was unfamiliar with the road and turned right onto Dike Road, instead of bearing hard left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately one-half mile [800 m] on Dike Road I descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge. The car went off the side of the bridge. There was one passenger with me, one Miss Mary [Kopechne],[26] a former secretary of my brother Sen. Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom. I attempted to open the door and the window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car. I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt. I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the backseat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police.[27]

Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg
You're an idiot. Try reading a book once in a while. He ADMITTED he drove the car off the bridge, moron.

At 10 a.m., Kennedy entered the police station in Edgartown, made a couple of telephone calls and then dictated a statement to his aide Paul Markham, which was then given to the police. The statement was as follows:

On July 18, 1969, at approximately 11:15 p.m. in Chappaquiddick, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, I was driving my car on Main Street on my way to get the ferry back to Edgartown. I was unfamiliar with the road and turned right onto Dike Road, instead of bearing hard left on Main Street. After proceeding for approximately one-half mile [800 m] on Dike Road I descended a hill and came upon a narrow bridge. The car went off the side of the bridge. There was one passenger with me, one Miss Mary [Kopechne],[26] a former secretary of my brother Sen. Robert Kennedy. The car turned over and sank into the water and landed with the roof resting on the bottom. I attempted to open the door and the window of the car but have no recollection of how I got out of the car. I came to the surface and then repeatedly dove down to the car in an attempt to see if the passenger was still in the car. I was unsuccessful in the attempt. I was exhausted and in a state of shock. I recall walking back to where my friends were eating. There was a car parked in front of the cottage and I climbed into the backseat. I then asked for someone to bring me back to Edgartown. I remember walking around for a period and then going back to my hotel room. When I fully realized what had happened this morning, I immediately contacted the police.[27]
I know the story, I also know he fell on sword and lied about being the driver. Nothing else makes any sense. As I said, a man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible.

I don't mind a murderer being an elected official, as long as he/she supports individual liberty and limited government.

The ends justify the means.
:dunno:

It was ok because he 'Reflected' afterward, like Franken. Democrats are such disingenuous twats.

Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg

I know the story, I also know he fell on sword and lied about being the driver. Nothing else makes any sense. As I said, a man who can get out of a car totally unharmed after a car accident but can't get a woman out of the same car? Impossible.
You're just determined to make yourself look like a complete idiot, aren't you?

giphy.gif

Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg

Only an idiot thinks one dies and one walks away completely unharmed but the second one couldn't get the other out of the very same car that he just got out of himself. He wasn't there to save her or kill her. He wasn't there.

Jesus, Joey...you actually BUY the line of bullshit that the Kennedy camp put out after the fact? That Kennedy didn't want the other girls to know that Mary Jo had drowned because he didn't want them to get hurt trying to dive down and rescue her an hour after the accident? That's laughable! He didn't want the other girls to know because he wanted time to swim the mile across open water back to Martha's Vineyard...run back to his hotel...and establish his alibi that he'd come back much earlier on the last ferry! If the other girls found out they probably would have called the police to report the accident and that was the last thing that Teddy wanted!

So he went through all that trouble to establish an alibi that he didn't use?

Really?

Here's the thing. I don't have to "buy" anything. The investigation found he wasn't drunk, and the cause of the accident was the unlit road with the lack of safety rails.

any investigation that would find Kennedy not drunk after a party has no credibility. Now if they waited a few hours actually a lot of hours then he might be able to pass the test...try and stick to the truth.

Here, educate yourself.

9780916054281_l.jpg

Only an idiot thinks one dies and one walks away completely unharmed but the second one couldn't get the other out of the very same car that he just got out of himself. He wasn't there to save her or kill her. He wasn't there.
That's right, double down on your stupidity. I suppose you also think all the investigators were wrong too? Not to mention there would be absolutely no reason for Kennedy to admit to driving the car if he wasn't. You are one dumb mf.

That's right, double down on your stupidity. I suppose you also think all the investigators were wrong too? Not to mention there would be absolutely no reason for Kennedy to admit to driving the car if he wasn't. You are one dumb mf.
What investigation? It was an accident. They didn't even perform an autopsy on her. All we have is what is so obvious and what Kennedy said and it doesn't match up or make any sense. He took the blame and shouldn't have. Had he been there she still might have died but she wouldn't have been found dead in the car many hours later. She died alone in the car she was driving. Nothing else makes any damn sense at all.

Forum List

Back