remove Liebermann

Or certainly not the Democratic party or working class people. He is a traitor and I wish he would go back to starring in Alf.

He usually votes right on strictly domestic issues, I think.

As to his affection and loyalty to Isreal?

Yeah, but he's hardly the only one in Congress like that.

He usually votes right on strictly domestic issues, I think.

As to his affection and loyalty to Isreal?

Yeah, but he's hardly the only one in Congress like that.

He's going to the Republican convention and endorsing McCain!!!

You need to pay your fair share for 911, war on terrorism and better security.

Bush should pay. It happened on his watch. And you should pay, because you voted for him. At minimum it was neglegent homicide.

And I am paying. So will our grandkids, dummy.

Bush should pay. It happened on his watch. And you should pay, because you voted for him. At minimum it was neglegent homicide.

And I am paying. So will our grandkids, dummy.

Ah yes 911 was totally planed all on Bushes watch. Good lord man, your ideas lack any logic at all. You remind me of the Liberal version of WOW.

Ah yes 911 was totally planed all on Bushes watch. Good lord man, your ideas lack any logic at all. You remind me of the Liberal version of WOW.

Neglegence doesn't suggest he planned it. But since you mention it......

Read PNAC. NEO CON playbook for the 21st century. They said, "in order to carry out our radical agenda, we'll need another Pearl Harbor type event.

Strange how they got it.

Strange how Chaney had control of NORAC. That's never happened before. The VP taking control of NORAD??? For training exercises, or something to that affect?

Strange Condy said they couldn't have imagined terrorists flying planes into buildings, but then we found out that they were warned of exactly that scenerio.

Strange the 9-11 report is full of holes.

Strange how you are such a sheeple it is sad.

It's called Disaster Capitalism.

So I don't need to prove they allowed it to happen so they could start a war in Iraq. Based on what we know, we have at least enough to prove neglegent homicide.

Read this book or shut up.

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder (Hardcover)
by Vincent Bugliosi (Author)

$16.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Prosecution-George-W-Bush-Murder/dp/159315481X]Amazon.com: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder: Vincent Bugliosi: Books[/ame]

Bugliosi presents a tight, meticulously researched legal case that puts George W. Bush on trial in an American courtroom for the murder of nearly 4,000 American soldiers fighting the war in Iraq. Bugliosi sets forth the legal architecture and incontrovertible evidence that President Bush took this nation to war in Iraq under false pretenses—a war that has not only caused the deaths of American soldiers but also over 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women, and children; cost the United States over one trillion dollars thus far with no end in sight; and alienated many American allies in the Western world.

As a prosecutor who is dedicated to seeking justice, Bugliosi, in his inimitable style, delivers a non-partisan argument, free from party lines and instead based upon hard facts and pure objectivity.

Neglegence doesn't suggest he planned it. But since you mention it......

Read PNAC. NEO CON playbook for the 21st century. They said, "in order to carry out our radical agenda, we'll need another Pearl Harbor type event.

Strange how they got it.

Strange how Chaney had control of NORAC. That's never happened before. The VP taking control of NORAD??? For training exercises, or something to that affect?

Strange Condy said they couldn't have imagined terrorists flying planes into buildings, but then we found out that they were warned of exactly that scenerio.

Strange the 9-11 report is full of holes.

Strange how you are such a sheeple it is sad.

It's called Disaster Capitalism.

So I don't need to prove they allowed it to happen so they could start a war in Iraq. Based on what we know, we have at least enough to prove neglegent homicide.

Read this book or shut up.

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder (Hardcover)
by Vincent Bugliosi (Author)

$16.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Amazon.com: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder: Vincent Bugliosi: Books

Bugliosi presents a tight, meticulously researched legal case that puts George W. Bush on trial in an American courtroom for the murder of nearly 4,000 American soldiers fighting the war in Iraq. Bugliosi sets forth the legal architecture and incontrovertible evidence that President Bush took this nation to war in Iraq under false pretenses—a war that has not only caused the deaths of American soldiers but also over 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women, and children; cost the United States over one trillion dollars thus far with no end in sight; and alienated many American allies in the Western world.

As a prosecutor who is dedicated to seeking justice, Bugliosi, in his inimitable style, delivers a non-partisan argument, free from party lines and instead based upon hard facts and pure objectivity.

Thanks for showing us all how you live in a fantasy land. once again.

Forum List

Back