Removing parts of the 1ST Amendment

Amen to that. The UN should be viewed at a prime example of why this One World Order business is BS. The UN members cannot agree among themselves anything - not to mention it's probably the most corrupt of all the political leaders of its membership collective. History is rife with reasons why one body of people will always despise and act with malice toward some other body of people. That situation is never going to change.

Is the UN not the successor (for lack of a better word) to the League of Nations which was founded by our own FDR and leaders of a few other countries? And I think many of us see today the folly of some programs instituted under FDR's leadership "for the good of the people." I think mankind has this notion that it is far superior to any perceived "God" and therefore can duplicate and/or create a better "everything" that may be credited to this "God" that fools cling to for their non-existent "salvation."

thank you for the post, but the league of nations was a pushed through by a US Presedent Woodrow Wilson and correct me if I am wrong, but in my opinion gave rise to Hitler in Germany.

Just an FYI - It's impossible to be wrong about your opinion.

Even if you change your mind, in your opinion, you're still right. Same holds true for each and every Monkey with an opinion.

fyi prove it wrong instead of cute comebacks... makes you look smarter then the average chump.

thank you for the post, but the league of nations was a pushed through by a US Presedent Woodrow Wilson and correct me if I am wrong, but in my opinion gave rise to Hitler in Germany.

Even if you change your mind, in your opinion, you're still right. Same holds true for each and every Monkey with an opinion.

fyi prove it wrong instead of cute comebacks... makes you look smarter then the average chump.

What if I simply don't care WHAT you're opinion is and I'm here willing to defend your right to be wrong?

What if I simply don't care WHAT you're opinion is and I'm here willing to defend your right to be wrong?

then why do you post it? instead of debate? got to love internet cowards... thanks for the laugh...

We have one member here that started a thread claiming that to teach your child religion is mental abuse. How many people here think violating the 1st to remove religious freedom is the way to go? Justify your position.

Abusing children is NOT protected under the first amendment nor is causing mental anguish by teaching them a a very young age that they will go to hell if they don't accept a certain sky fairy. The thread was why don't parents wait until the age of reason for a child before introducing those concepts so they can eith excpt of reject it, to do opposite is mental child abuse.

Sure looks like the OP is lying for his jesus:eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...age-where-they-can-t-make-an-educated-de.html

Last edited:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of
religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech,...

This is a right. we have a right to exercise our religion and to teach it to our children. There can be no law enacted that limits our free speech. (barring that exercise detracts from the rights of others)

Your rights end where they infringe upon the rights of others. - not their feelings but their rights.

The person arguing claims teaching religion to someone is Mental abuse. I am just curious how many of our Liberal members agree with him and are willing to put forth an argument to support him.

"The person arguing claims teaching religion to someone is Mental abuse"

Lying for your jesus again, no suprise!

We have one member here that started a thread claiming that to teach your child religion is mental abuse. How many people here think violating the 1st to remove religious freedom is the way to go? Justify your position.

There is probably more than one member here who would suggest such a thing given the various comments I've read.........It really is to the point that the best thing to do is ignore such asinine comments completely. People who post such dribble are hardly worth honest debate in my opinion.

Which leads me to wonder, is there an "ignore" option here? Have to check that out......It prevents a lot of wasted time reading such comments.......On other Forums you can choose to "Ignore" a particular member, and their comments will not appear on a thread you might be reading...........don't know if it is an option here or not.

Yes there is an ignore option....go into your control panel. I have 2 on there :)

The UN Rights of the Child consider religious instruction to be a form of child abuse.

That's right, and our leaders, both Democrat and Republican, plan to make the UN constitution, our constitution, while we are busy arguing over which party is better.
The constitutional rights of religion need to be suppressed for the UN to be successful. No borders, no beliefs, with the exception of Islam. The UN has no such agenda effecting the Muslim/UN community.

They no longer want us to teach Christ. Anything else is acceptable. The Universal Church is coming, the charter has been signed, where Christ doesn't exist and God and Allah are the same.
Since Allah has no son, for them to be the same means Christ has to go. Those who refuse to let Him go, will realize the same fate as John the Baptist. < Prophesy.

I don't see our constitutional rights being upheld for much longer. We'll drone them.

"the charter has been signed, where Christ doesn't exist and God and Allah are the same."

A perfect example of religious mental illness caused from indoctrination of a child at an early age

:tinfoil::tinfoil::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

There is probably more than one member here who would suggest such a thing given the various comments I've read.........It really is to the point that the best thing to do is ignore such asinine comments completely. People who post such dribble are hardly worth honest debate in my opinion.

Which leads me to wonder, is there an "ignore" option here? Have to check that out......It prevents a lot of wasted time reading such comments.......On other Forums you can choose to "Ignore" a particular member, and their comments will not appear on a thread you might be reading...........don't know if it is an option here or not.

Yes there is an ignore option....go into your control panel. I have 2 on there :)

Fed up with seeing and hearing the secular world around you?
Distracted by attractive young people in temptingly tight clothes?
Despairing at the sinful nature of co-workers?
Horrified by the anti-christian teaching of evolution and critical thinking?

Worry no more! The Bible Harness is now available.
This high-quality harness has been hand-crafted from soft yet strong
leather (also available in simulated-leather for vegetarians)
and is easily adjustable to accommodate a wide range of Bible
weights and sizes, as well as head sizes. Suitable for
holding all interpretations and rewrites of the infallible
ancient scriptures, from the New King James version
to the Book of Mormon.
This elegant and unobtrusive construction of straps and heavy
buckles allows you to tightly clamp your Bible over your face
completely obscuring the outside world and filling your entire
field of view with your favorite passages from the Good Book.
The optional earplugs enable you to eradicate the worldly sounds
that would otherwise distract you from your careful contemplation of
the Holy texts. You can wear it to work, at the shops, around the house,
or even while you sleep. Be the first person in your Church or classroom to have one.
The Bible Harness has many uses, including:

Introducing recalcitrant children to the World of the Lord.

Avoiding any form of meaningful debate with evolutionists.
Never having to think for yourself.

Information filter. Prevents user seeing or hearing anything non-Biblical.
Discretely indicates to others that you are a fellow Christian.
Ignoring any so-called facts or evidence that may contradict the obvious
truth of your beliefs.
Protection from harmful UV light.
And many more!

No longer must you endure non-Bible-related visual stimuli.
The Bible Harness is already a best-seller with Televangelists, Young-Earth Creationists, small town preachers, and many others in the God-fearing, Bible-believing community. Get yours today, and spend your every waking moment reading the loving words of our Creator.

As you can see, the Bible Harness is practically invisible when in use. The strong leather fastenings hold your face tightly to the Inspired Words, which gently cradle your nose and uplift your spirit.

If you purchase one for yourself and your spouse, we'll send you a third, child-size Harness for free! When worn to school, this will prevent your child from being indoctrinated with sinful, secular notions such as scientific literacy, false interpretations of the Bible, and grammar. Don't waste time-call today!

For an extra $10, you can upgrade to a Deluxe Bible Harness, featuring embossed crosses on the straps, gold-plated buckles, and a transparent pocket on the front into which you can insert a selection of cards for others to read, including such inspirational sayings as:
Can't talk--reading Bible.

http://aneyi.tripod.com/harness.html

This is a right. we have a right to exercise our religion and to teach it to our children. There can be no law enacted that limits our free speech. (barring that exercise detracts from the rights of others)

Your rights end where they infringe upon the rights of others. - not their feelings but their rights.

The person arguing claims teaching religion to someone is Mental abuse. I am just curious how many of our Liberal members agree with him and are willing to put forth an argument to support him.

Exposing young children to the doctrines of religion certainly fit the emotional abuse criterion, telling them they are born sinners, dirty, carrying the burden of original sin. Simply being born confirms your guilt. Telling them a God can read their thoughts, and certain thoughts are sins, you are never alone, even in your own head.
The threat of the rapture and hell…
This IS mental abuse of a young child

I simply believe that this other member wishes an easier opportunity to spread Atheism.:eusa_silenced: Children soak up everything around them. If they are not hearing about Jesus, they are hearing about Puff the Magic Dragon. I feel sorry for the children who come from homes without a moral upbringing. And all morality is based on some form of belief in one way or another.:eusa_whistle: The sooner people are taught to seek after God the sooner they are more likely to discover Him.:eusa_angel:

Exposing young children to the doctrines of religion certainly fit the emotional abuse criterion, telling them they are born sinners, dirty, carrying the burden of original sin. Simply being born confirms your guilt. Telling them a God can read their thoughts, and certain thoughts are sins, you are never alone, even in your own head.
The threat of the rapture and hell&#8230;

So, teaching a child that everything they do is wonderful and marvelous --- making a child believe that the world is a bed of roses doesn't bring along its own failures? There is more than one way to abuse a child. Things that are done without love can be hareful, no matter what the topic. Love is always the key. Please see:

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply put we have two and only two choices as a society here... let the parents, for better or for worse, maintain the responsibility for the education of their Monkey Spawn or have the state take on that responsibility.

I don't know about y'all, but just the thought of the the second option above getting any traction makes the blood in this average Monkey run cold. As long as parents don't break any Civil Laws, let them keep the responsibility for raising their own kids.

The threat of the rapture and hell…

So, teaching a child that everything they do is wonderful and marvelous --- making a child believe that the world is a bed of roses doesn't bring along its own failures? There is more than one way to abuse a child. Things that are done without love can be hareful, no matter what the topic. Love is always the key. Please see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSc9RXs0IA]June Cleaver Talked to Beaver about God - YouTube[/ame]

Can Your Child Be Too Religious? | TIME.com

Buying kids the cloths they need and not the phankster crap they want is abuse.

Teaching your kids table manners is abuse.

Teaching them not to talk with their mouths full is abuse

Telling them not to cuss is abuse

Teaching them not to be dependent on the government and to be self reliant is abuse

or teaching them anything libtards don't like is abuse, now or in the future

The threat of the rapture and hell&#8230;

So, teaching a child that everything they do is wonderful and marvelous --- making a child believe that the world is a bed of roses doesn't bring along its own failures? There is more than one way to abuse a child. Things that are done without love can be hareful, no matter what the topic. Love is always the key. Please see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkSc9RXs0IA]June Cleaver Talked to Beaver about God - YouTube[/ame]

Absolutely true - even if 'love' is as elusive in definition as is 'religion'. Who besides a parent can We the Peeps carry a reasonable expectation of having the best interests of the child in mind?

If the state must take over the raising of a child, then indoctrination in to a particular religion should definitely be a no-no. On the other hand, that child should be exposed to the various religions in their education.

I simply believe that this other member wishes an easier opportunity to spread Atheism.:eusa_silenced: Children soak up everything around them. If they are not hearing about Jesus, they are hearing about Puff the Magic Dragon. I feel sorry for the children who come from homes without a moral upbringing. And all morality is based on some form of belief in one way or another.:eusa_whistle: The sooner people are taught to seek after God the sooner they are more likely to discover Him.:eusa_angel:

So that the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. makes you moral?:cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You prove my point!

It is quite obvious you are totally ignorant of history and sociology as evidenced by your comments.

Christianity is NOT Morality
Morals are the acceptable behavior based on the mores of a social grouping.

Dictionary definitions indicate that the English word "moral" is etymologically derived from the Latin moralis, which is a combination of two other Latin words, mos referring to custom, tradition or habit, and alis which refers to people. Moralis referred to "customs of the people." Present usage of the English words "moral" and "morality" have reference to compliance or conformity with a conception of good or right behavior.

The English word "ethic" is etymologically derived from the Greek word ethos which became the root of the Latin word ethice. In the koine Greek usage of the first century the word ethos referred to social custom or habit. Contemporary English usage of "ethic" is essentially synonymous with "morality," referring to the determination of what is good or right and the social approval or disapproval of such activities.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back