Removing parts of the 1ST Amendment

I don't believe i've ever stated my own personal view of religion, and I probably never will. it's my own business and all that.

But tell me how a Cross erected by Veterans to honor Veterans is unconstitutional? I don't give a rats ass how many justices sit on their ass and misread the constitution. there is nothing in that one sentence that says any such thing..........

It's one simple sentence, Unless you read into it something you want in it; it means nothing more than exactly what it says.

You may not care, however the Constitution places in the hands of the courts disputes over what the Constitution says.

I don't believe i've ever stated my own personal view of religion, and I probably never will. it's my own business and all that.

But tell me how a Cross erected by Veterans to honor Veterans is unconstitutional? I don't give a rats ass how many justices sit on their ass and misread the constitution. there is nothing in that one sentence that says any such thing..........

It's one simple sentence, Unless you read into it something you want in it; it means nothing more than exactly what it says.

You may not care, however the Constitution places in the hands of the courts disputes over what the Constitution says.
Those courts are not suppose to add to the Constitution.

Those courts are not suppose to add to the Constitution.

Let me just repeat, the Constitution places in the hands of the courts disputes over what the Constitution says. The Constitution is not at all unclear on this. So when there is a dispute, it is decided by the courts. If we want that process taken out of the hands of the courts, we will need an amendment.

It's on public Land.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

Case closed.

All those crosses at Arlington are on Public land............. I guess we need to remove those too.... in fact the local cemetery is owned by the township, Better go get those crosses and statues with angles and all that out of there too....

Placing a symbol does not mean you are establishing any religion......

It's on public Land.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"

Case closed.

All those crosses at Arlington are on Public land............. I guess we need to remove those too.... in fact the local cemetery is owned by the township, Better go get those crosses and statues with angles and all that out of there too....

Placing a symbol does not mean you are establishing any religion......

Then you are IGNORANT on court rulings

http://www.religioustolerance.org/sep_c_s1.htm#

Last edited:

Forum List

Back