Rep. Boebert offended Rep. Omar

Trump never negotiated that we leave the way we did....Trump delayed three different withdraw dates due to the Taliban breaking the rules of the negotiation...you don't know this because you get your news from liars and partisan's in the corrupt MSM....

This is all on your boy pal...100% on Joe and his Generals....do not lower yourself to blame a guy that wasn't even in the room on withdraw day....

Trump had certain rules and every one of them the Taliban broke after Trump left the White House and because the big 20 year reunion of 9-11 was approaching Joe wanted out so he could be glorified by complete idiot morons like you....
You mean the Taliban that Trump invited to Camp David & said they were "fighting for their homeland", Trump asseater?

You laugh while raging? That's ok. I guess that's what happens to the inbred.
Poor retard. Now confusing me with brother humper Omar. Oh wait, you’re jealous of the goat. That explains a lot. Keep defending Omar and marking yourself an enemy of the United States.

You mean the Taliban that Trump invited to Camp David & said they were "fighting for their homeland", Trump asseater?
He was attempting to do what liberals were calling for...an end to the 20 year war....but an end where we win...not the Taliban....

Poor retard. Now confusing me with brother humper Omar. Oh wait, you’re jealous of the goat. That explains a lot. Keep defending Omar and marking yourself an enemy of the United States.
Hallucinating again? Are you usually afraid of all women? Probably goes back to toilet training. That's sad.

He was attempting to do what liberals were calling for...an end to the 20 year war....but an end where we win...not the Taliban....
Ok I get it. We won, but you're just looking for an excuse to bitch about Biden.

Thanks!

Representatives Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, M.T. Greene, and Paul Gosar are complete idiots, and one has to wonder about the nature and intelligence of the voters who place them in Congress.

There is no reason to pay any attention to what they do, say, or tweet. We lower ourselves by paying attention to them. It is what they want -- attention.

One also has to wonder about the nature of the party they belong to, and whether that party deserves to be in control of Congress starting in 2023. That is especially true when the leader of that party and his close associates are responsible for an attempt to overthrow our duly elected government on Jan. 6.
Are you serious????....lololol

Why are all these longer time members popping up lately when I never saw you before?

I take it you are female so I have to be nice as a gentleman ninny

Please let me know because if you are a libturd male I talk to you like a pig with swine flu

Please advise....Thank You

Being offended is s choice. You can choose instead to be confident and reject the comments. But, libs prefer to blame snd wail

You are a moron and an idiot. Sure Trump invited them. You always try every peaceful avenue. But they did not meet is expectations so no deal was struck. That is how it is done, moron.

Now you think you can tell me what I can/can't say? You sure do have some grand delusional thinking, boy.
"Watch what you say" is not an order. It is advice for you to come to your senses, such as they are.
And of course, it's not surprising you can't tell the difference between an advisory and an order.

Trump negotiated the withdrawl, you moron.
No he didn't you lying sack of shit. Trump would have done it an entirely different way you retarded fuckhead. The problem was HOW it was done, and Biden did it ass-backwards like the senile dunce he is. Trump would have got the people out first and the military last. Biden did it the other way around because, just like you, he is a retarded fuck.

Fuck Ilhan Omar
She is a piece of camel shit
She is an Islamo-Fascist
She is a Jew-hater

And I will never apologize

Clipper Constantly throwing insults at people is an indication of lower intelligence. You may be covering up for your lack of ability to formulate a good argument.

She should have said "Sure I'll apologize as soon as Joke Brandon apologizes for calling Kyle Rittenhouse a White Supremacist and slandering our Border Patrol threatening to Make Them Pay".
Of course, being the insufferable moron she is, neither of those things happened.

Forum List

Back