Rep Dan Crenshaw & Sen Cotton launch whistleblower page for vets in an effort to combat infiltration of "woke ideology" in the military

Yeah. Brilliant idea. :auiqs.jpg:

20210530_152806.jpg

It’s not clear to me exactly what he’s trying to do. We know Republicans don’t like diversity. A party that’s 90% white would never, ever, promote diversity. It would ruin their party.

but nobody’s insisting that the Republican party include more minorities.

we know what Republicans think of gay people and blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and atheist and liberals and all those other minorities. Trying to force them to accept all these minorities wouldn’t be right.

but being anti-diverse when the military is so very diverse, seems to be an attack on the military itself.

I was in the military all the way back in the 1970s and they had a saying “the only color here is OD green“

I was stationed to a headquarters battery and that included whites, blacks, Filipinos, South Koreans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and even the Colonels driver was a Sikh and wore an OD green turban

I suspect the military is just as diverse now as it was all the way back in the 70s.

I wish somebody would provide a cogent explanation of what exactly this dreaded "woke ideology" consists of.

I wish somebody would provide a cogent explanation of what exactly this dreaded "woke ideology" consists of.

It consists of all of you people, and all the juvenile crap inside your heads.

I conclude from your reply that you are just parroting someone else and don't actually know what's going on.

I don't know whom you consider to be "You people," but a quick Google search tells me that "woke" refers to people who are concerned with issues of social and racial justice. What would be a problem with having such concerns"?

I conclude from your reply that you are just parroting someone else and don't actually know what's going on.

I don't know whom you consider to be "You people," but a quick Google search tells me that "woke" refers to people who are concerned with issues of social and racial justice. What would be a problem with having such concerns"?
None. But as we all know - including you people - that is not the true concern, but mere facade.

Forum List

Back