Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence.

You may not believe it, but everybody from the secret service to the capitol police believed it. They took the crowd chanting "Hang Mike Pence" seriously.
They took the erection of a gallows on capitol grounds seriously.
They took insurrectionists who used a battering ram to gain entry into the Capitol seriously.
They took groups going through the Capitol hunting down Mike Pence seriously.
No they ddnt’t. Nobody but you simpletons believe that. It was rhetoric. It was hyperbole. Stupid and ignorant hyperbole. Sure. But you have no basis to say what they believed.

Next I will provide a link from which the above image came. But I’ll spoil part of the script. Look at that sign on those so-called “gallows.”

It SAYS “this is art.” Imagine that. And spend a moment wondering why that part of the actual structure wasn’t presented when the photos got displayed to the American people by the leftist propaganda ministry known as our mainstream media.

The KKK used the same excuse when they put burning crosses on the front lawn of frightened innocent black people.

The 1st amendment always protected hate speech.

No they ddnt’t. Nobody but you simpletons believe that. It was rhetoric. It was hyperbole. Stupid and ignorant hyperbole. Sure. But you have no basis to say what they believed.
When hyperbole is amassed upon hyperbole upon hyperbole upon hyperbole, pretty soon it adds up to an actual threat.

I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence.

You may not believe it, but everybody from the secret service to the capitol police believed it. They took the crowd chanting "Hang Mike Pence" seriously.
They took the erection of a gallows on capitol grounds seriously.
They took insurrectionists who used a battering ram to gain entry into the Capitol seriously.
They took groups going through the Capitol hunting down Mike Pence seriously.
And they were searching desperately for Pelosi. Had they breached
Deal with reality. That was clearly a prop and even said so. And the carpenters agree. Your word is a whole lot less than convincing.
You are a joke, and not a good one. Putting things in large bold type just makes you look more desperate and more ridiculous

While I have no doubt they would have murdered Pence had they caught him, that gallows was not functional.

ErVDU6FW8AYJTrr.jpg

The gallows was symbolic, as was the pre-civil rights act American flag.

The KKK used the same excuse when they put burning crosses on the front lawn of frightened innocent black people.

I'm originally from Scranton, Pennsylvania. Unfortunately our history with racial relations wasn't very good. When I was growing up, no blacks were dare leave Jones Avenue in Scranton. That was " their " place. I wondered why that was true, so I asked my dad. And he told me, that when he was a boy, they burned crosses on top of the column banks, sometimes with blacks on them. That was their way to keep blacks in " their " place. It's what lies beneath all that hatred that concerns intelligent people. Hatred, ignorance, arrogance only lead to one thing, violence. And that has no place in America.

Don't try to tell me if the mob got a hold of Pence and / or Pelosi, they wouldn't have tried to hang them. That is just ridiculous.
I am sure the crowd, chanting "hang Mike Pence" would have wanted to see a hanging. Even if all that happened is they pushed him off the edge of the platform, and the 4x4 uprights getting pulled over as Pence plunged to the ground.

The whole act would have been to put the fear of GOD into the VP, and convince him to "do the right thing".

They actually needed Pence alive as president of the senate,

A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the vice president. The president pro tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.

Thus either Charles Grassley (R) or Patrick Leahy (D) would have done the counting.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Adam Kinzinger or searching for a word meaning more than just dangerous. Several would have worked in this case, grievous, menacing, perilous would work well, but the word best suited to January 6th is treacherous.

I am sure the crowd, changing "hang Mike Pence" would have wanted to see a hanging. Even if all that happened is they pushed him off the edge of the platform, and the 4x4 uprights getting pulled over as Pence plunged to the ground.

The whole act would have been to put the fear of GOD into the VP, and convince him to "do the right thing".

They actually needed Pence alive as president of the senate,

A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the vice president. The president pro tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the senator of the majority party with Dr the longest record of continuous service.

Thus either Charles Grassley (R) or Patrick Leahy (D) would have done the counting.
I know, the choice we have to make is either it was a senseless act by a mob, and / or a diabolical plot, complete with deniability, by a very devious and treacherous individual / individuals. Hopefully the truth will finally come out like dirt comes out in the wash.

It’s often not possible to follow your bouncing ball because you write poorly and are generally unclear, misinformed or maybe just making up shit. Trump had zero flying monkeys, for example.

oooooOOOOOooooo...

I doubt that Pelousy was being “hunted down.”

I also agree to some extent that she, too, wasn’t responsible for the criminal behavior of some of the protesters at the January 6 NON insurrection.

oh goody.

And nobody is knee deep in anything traitorous at all since there was nothing traitorous.

false.

Please seek psychiatric help for your numerous delusions.

:omg:

I don’t believe anybody was there to actually hang Vice President Pence. So what the basis is for your supposition is a lot mysterious.

if they were there AND beat the shit outa 140 cops, who were injured by stabbing, crushed disks, a lost eye, TAZED INTO A HEART ATTACK,,,

then why not that? you don't think mob mentality wouldn't have gone that far?

you stupid.

Last edited:

Burning a cross on private property as a threat is obviously intended as a terroristic threat. And it’s a crime. Putting up a piece of stage craft to make a non literal point is not at all analogous.

When hyperbole is amassed upon hyperbole upon hyperbole upon hyperbole, pretty soon it adds up to an actual threat.
And when it’s obviously hyperbole (period) it doesn’t amount to a threat.

And they were searching desperately for Pelosi. Had they breached

You are a joke, and not a good one. Putting things in large bold type just makes you look more desperate and more ridiculous
Horseshit on your first pointless. And stann, your idiot opinion carries no weight. An occasional use of fonts is for purposes of highlighting and emphasis. Go back to school and try to learn something this time. You’re a pathetic assclown troll imbecile. .

oooooOOOOOooooo...

oh goody.

false.

:omg:

So the person with delusions about what happened on January 6th is telling the opposing side that they need psychiatric help. That's about as twisted as it gets. She must have taken lessons from trump, the king of lies.

Horseshit on your first pointless. And stann, your idiot opinion carries no weight. An occasional use of fonts is for purposes of highlighting and emphasis. Go back to school and try to learn something this time. You’re a pathetic assclown troll imbecile. .
You are attempting to shout down the opposition in something that clearly isn't a debate anymore. January 6th did happen and trump caused it all. Without him it never would have happened.
I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are, I just prefer to stick with the facts. And you are the one who's acting like a troll.

Forum List

Back