Rep. Robert Pittenger Tells Homosexual Qu33r Don Lemon That Afro American Protesters Hate Whitey

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The afro americans hate Whitey because from the messages of Obama, Crooked Hillary, the MSM, afro-centric insanity taught in the public schools, etc. But sure there is very profound jealousy issues also. But pride is the thing that is most troubling in that they need to realize The Donald, a Whitey, is far more likely to help the ones interested in escaping welfare and living a law abiding life.

"The grievance in their mind is that the animus, the anger -- they hate white people, because white people are successful and they're not," Rep. Robert Pittenger, a Republican, said on the BBC's "Newsnight." "I mean, yes, it is, it is a welfare state. We have spent trillions of dollars on welfare, where we put people in bondage so that they cannot be all that they're capable of being."

North Carolina congressman: Protesters 'hate white people' - CNNPolitics.com

After doing so well under Republicans all those years, it must be hard to be cast into poverty and abuse in the last 8 years....

Indeed Obama, Crooked Hillary and their agents have been schlonging afro americans for their vote. Good news. The Donald is going to schlong Crooked Hillary Monday from every direction. This is going to be so devastating for Crooked Hillary, the MSM/establishment is going to have to go to Plan B.

The afro americans hate Whitey because from the messages of Obama, Crooked Hillary, the MSM, afro-centric insanity taught in the public schools, etc. But sure there is very profound jealousy issues also. But pride is the thing that is most troubling in that they need to realize The Donald, a Whitey, is far more likely to help the ones interested in escaping welfare and living a law abiding life.

"The grievance in their mind is that the animus, the anger -- they hate white people, because white people are successful and they're not," Rep. Robert Pittenger, a Republican, said on the BBC's "Newsnight." "I mean, yes, it is, it is a welfare state. We have spent trillions of dollars on welfare, where we put people in bondage so that they cannot be all that they're capable of being."

North Carolina congressman: Protesters 'hate white people' - CNNPolitics.com
I suspect it's just your kind they hate.

rdean, why do you think so many retarded afro american savages hate Whitey? Is it genetic?

Obama, like most Democrats love keeping people poor in order to control them. That is why he did away with the work requirement for welfare. A program that reduced the child poverty rate by 3 million while single mother income soared. Well Obama wouldn't stand for that. He hated having strong independent people in the party. He hated that children were doing better, so he rebuilt the plantation. Well done.

Ending Work for Welfare: An Overview

Forum List

Back