Rep. Scalise's tragic shooting will probably lead to this......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to NOT hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

I hope I'm wrong, but we will see.

(above corrected for the slower R-W posters.)

Last edited:
Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

Is that supposed to make sense?

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

You as well? I thought it was just me who became dizzy when reading that.

I didn't get it either. If anything, they would cancel town meetings, claiming "security reasons".

No I thought the same thing, they'll use this incident in many ways one of which is to avoid townhall meetings as you note. They'll overplay fear as that is the very thing their base has in most abundance, fear. They use it to try to keep people from protesting as it will now continually be couched as 'inciting violence', one the all time favorites of tyrants to deny free speech or assembly.

They will use this just as they used the four bodies at Benghazi for as long as they're warm.

No I thought the same thing, they'll use this incident in many ways one of which is to avoid townhall meetings as you note. They'll overplay fear as that is the very thing their base has in most abundance, fear. They use it to try to keep people from protesting as it will now continually be couched as 'inciting violence', one the all time favorites of tyrants to deny free speech or assembly.

They will use this just as they used the four bodies at Benghazi for as long as they're warm.

Except he didn't note...

His moronic OP states that the incident will "now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings..."

If they're going to hold Town Hall meetings, it is highly unlikely they will avoid anything.

Nice try at justifying your constant violent incitement since Election Day. Y'all Democrats need to be held accountable for this violence. You've incited it since Election Day. You're out of control. I truly hope cooler heads prevail and you're held accountable. Your violent incitement is unprecedented and unforgivable. It's time for real Justice. But will that happen? I doubt it. The world is a very unfair place. It is what it is.

/---- In a totally unrelated story:
Democrats Facing Elections Refusing to Hold Town Hall Meetings
www.breitbart.com/.../democrats-facing-elections-refusing-hold-town-hall-meetings/
Feb 24, 2017 - As the media focuses on a handful of contentious town hall meetings held by Republican senators, several Democrats who face re-election ...
Democrats Skip Town Halls to Avoid Voter Rage - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/us/politics/07townhall.html
Jun 6, 2010 - Of the 255 Democrats who make up the majority in the House, only a ... did not hold atown-hall-style meeting during the Congressional recess.
Democratic Senators Are Avoiding Town Halls - Free Beacon
freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-senators-are-avoiding-town-halls/
Feb 24, 2017 - Democratic Senators have been avoiding town halls with their constituents, ... whorefused an invitation to attend a town hall. ... One of his constituents Cathy Kunkel told a wire service that she wants him to hold one because there are a lot of ... "Here we are, and we'd like a town hall meeting," Kunkel said.

Well sure, in a hate filled blind partisan way.

Only if your other half brain was functioning......Ask a grown up for help....
It does make sense Good sense There are some ,,,even a mod that might not understand it
Eddie, you have a knack for making the silly absurd. Sometimes it's just funny, other times just low life.
Meat I'm multi talented BTW I go back with that mod maybe 13,14 years in another place so I have to be careful he doesn't get me kicked off

maybe placing your two half brains together.........

Here, I'll make it simple for you.

Will conservatives now have a "plausible" excuse to NOT sponsor town halls because they're afraid?
Yes or No?

Will NOT sponsoring town hall meetings allow these bastards to NOT face angry constituents regarding the repealing of HC and screwing them on taxes?
Yes or No?

See, 7th grade would not really have been that hard for you two.

Last edited:
You are one of those that likes to either spread lies or just believes everything you are fed, and either way, you are a part of the problem.

Only if your other half brain was functioning......Ask a grown up for help....
It does make sense Good sense There are some ,,,even a mod that might not understand it
Eddie, you have a knack for making the silly absurd. Sometimes it's just funny, other times just low life.
Meat I'm multi talented BTW I go back with that mod maybe 13,14 years in another place so I have to be careful he doesn't get me kicked off
No Eddie, you're just a run-of-the-mill low life. Nickel-and-dime stuff, nothing more.

maybe placing your two half brains together.........

Here, I'll make it simple for you.

Will conservatives now have a "plausible" excuse to NOT sponsor town halls because they're afraid?
Yes or No?

Will NOT sponsoring town hall meetings allow these bastards to NOT face angry constituents regarding the repealing of HC and screwing them on taxes?
Yes or No?

See, 7th grade would not really ave been that hard for you two.

Well golly, your OP says nothing about NOT holding Town Hall meetings. So what's it going to be? Are they or aren't they? Do you want a few minutes to consult with your handler?

Forum List

Back