Rep. Scalise's tragic shooting will probably lead to this......

i sincerely apologize for not having typed the adverb "NOT" in my O/P....
i hope the same kind of "tolerance" (or lack of) is applied by right wingers toward Trump's tweets.

How nice of you to reference cowardly Republicans a day after Republicans were targeted and shot by a fanatical Liberal. You know that is just the sort of thing we need right now. Well done.

I ONLY labeled conservative republicans "cowardly" when they refuse to hold town hall meetings with their constituents....If you scroll back up this thread you'd see how many of these elected republicans are shirking their duties to constituents.

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

I hope I'm wrong, but we will see.

No I thought the same thing, they'll use this incident in many ways one of which is to avoid townhall meetings as you note. They'll overplay fear as that is the very thing their base has in most abundance, fear. They use it to try to keep people from protesting as it will now continually be couched as 'inciting violence', one the all time favorites of tyrants to deny free speech or assembly.

They will use this just as they used the four bodies at Benghazi for as long as they're warm.
You fear the alt-right....

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to NOT hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

(above corrected for the slower R-W posters.)

Healthcare is one word.
But I suppose it goes with the rest of your post....wrong.

Only if your other half brain was functioning......Ask a grown up for help....
It does make sense Good sense There are some ,,,even a mod that might not understand it
Eddie, you have a knack for making the silly absurd. Sometimes it's just funny, other times just low life.
Meat I'm multi talented BTW I go back with that mod maybe 13,14 years in another place so I have to be careful he doesn't get me kicked off
No Eddie, you're just a run-of-the-mill low life. Nickel-and-dime stuff, nothing more.
LOL but I'm trying meat really

Not a good metric.......or is it?

i sincerely apologize for not having typed the adverb "NOT" in my O/P....
i hope the same kind of "tolerance" (or lack of) is applied by right wingers toward Trump's tweets.

I don't think you know what sincerely means

How nice of you to reference cowardly Republicans a day after Republicans were targeted and shot by a fanatical Liberal. You know that is just the sort of thing we need right now. Well done.

I ONLY labeled conservative republicans "cowardly" when they refuse to hold town hall meetings with their constituents....If you scroll back up this thread you'd see how many of these elected republicans are shirking their duties to constituents.

Are town halls a duty?

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to NOT hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

They'll demand tax-payer paid for body guards.

They'll demand tax-payer paid for body guards.
after yesterday, wouldn't you?

Dems were screwing us all over during the O years. Why do you think the R's are different?

Are town halls a duty?

Indeed, there are NO position descriptions for elected nitwits as to what they should or should not do for constituents.

A part of me hopes that republicans WILL refuse to host town hall meetings....like that, the silence will speak louder than their prepared excuses.

In the bigger picture orange-turd could use further protests that 'aren't the equivalent of knitting baskets' to try to use martial law. I doubt the orange-douche would even do such a thing but with this POS you never know.

Are town halls a duty?

Indeed, there are NO position descriptions for elected nitwits as to what they should or should not do for constituents.

A part of me hopes that republicans WILL refuse to host town hall meetings....like that, the silence will speak louder than their prepared excuses.

Well sure, but you are a legend in your own mind.....and nothing but a partisan bitch. Nobody owes anyone a "Townhall" meeting.

Forum List

Back