Rep. Scalise's tragic shooting will probably lead to this......

His moronic OP states that the incident will "now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings..."

If they're going to hold Town Hall meetings, it is highly unlikely they will avoid anything.

Yes, my mistake (typing a bit too fast I did not place the adverb "NOT".......I'm sure in conservative circles that is a capital offense.....But if you do not get the gist of the post, try an enema.

Go fuck yourself. It's not my job or anyone else's to interpret what you fucking write. I read what YOU wrote. Apparently you are unable to articulate your opinions in a fashion that reflects what you want to say. If you can't master the written word, that's your problem, not ours. If you choose to use the written word to represent your thoughts and ideas, I suggest you get it right or be prepared to suffer the slings and arrows of derision. Perhaps a remedial English course would help further your efforts?

His moronic OP states that the incident will "now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings..."

If they're going to hold Town Hall meetings, it is highly unlikely they will avoid anything.

Yes, my mistake (typing a bit too fast I did not place the adverb "NOT".......I'm sure in conservative circles that is a capital offense.....But if you do not get the gist of the post, try an enema.

Go fuck yourself. It's not my job or anyone else's to interpret what you fucking write. I read what YOU wrote. Apparently you are unable to articulate your opinions in a fashion that reflects what you want to say. If you can't master the written word, that's your problem, not ours. If you choose to use the written word to represent your thoughts and ideas, I suggest you get it right or be prepared to suffer the slings and arrows of derision. Perhaps a remedial English course would help further your efforts?
It must be hard to squeeze that much hate into words.

Is that supposed to make sense?

Only if your other half brain was functioning......Ask a grown up for help....

You can't admit you screwed up the op and just make a correction?

It's easy. You say:

"I'm sorry I messed that up. What I meant was...."

Then you go back to the original post and add the crucial word you forgot. Because without it the post becomes absolute gibberish.

No need to insult anyone. No one would think less of you.

That's what grown ups would have done.

Me? I hate no one.

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to NOT hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

I hope I'm wrong, but we will see.

(above corrected for the slower R-W posters.)
leftist are committing murders, but rw's are cowards b/c they don't want to stand out in the open.

the dnc and dem parties are nothing but hate groups

Me? I hate no one.
No, I meant Gnat.

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to NOT hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

Jake, take a nap

You can't admit you screwed up the op and just make a correction?

It's easy. You say:

"I'm sorry I messed that up. What I meant was...."

Then you go back to the original post and add the crucial word you forgot. Because without it the post becomes absolute gibberish.

No need to insult anyone. No one would think less of you.

That's what grown ups would have done.

Had he asked, I would have helped him do it.

Not letting a true tragedy ever go to waste, the shooting will now allow cowardly conservatives who are up for reelection to hold town hall meetings, thereby skirting their responsibilities to their constituents as to why these constituents will be screwed of health care insurance and why their tax dollars will be diverted even more to the rich donors of these GOP'ers.

/---- In a totally unrelated story:
Democrats Facing Elections Refusing to Hold Town Hall Meetings
www.breitbart.com/.../democrats-facing-elections-refusing-hold-town-hall-meetings/
Feb 24, 2017 - As the media focuses on a handful of contentious town hall meetings held by Republican senators, several Democrats who face re-election ...
Democrats Skip Town Halls to Avoid Voter Rage - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/06/07/us/politics/07townhall.html
Jun 6, 2010 - Of the 255 Democrats who make up the majority in the House, only a ... did not hold atown-hall-style meeting during the Congressional recess.
Democratic Senators Are Avoiding Town Halls - Free Beacon
freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-senators-are-avoiding-town-halls/
Feb 24, 2017 - Democratic Senators have been avoiding town halls with their constituents, ... whorefused an invitation to attend a town hall. ... One of his constituents Cathy Kunkel told a wire service that she wants him to hold one because there are a lot of ... "Here we are, and we'd like a town hall meeting," Kunkel said.

I don't blame them

Of course that's ignoring the assumption that town hall meetings are the only way representatives can meet with constituents and be held accountable. Which is absurd

true.......there's always tweeting for candid and meaningful back and forth with your constituents...Just ask the orange clown.

You as well? I thought it was just me who became dizzy when reading that.

maybe placing your two half brains together.........

Here, I'll make it simple for you.

Will conservatives now have a "plausible" excuse to NOT sponsor town halls because they're afraid?
Yes or No?

Will NOT sponsoring town hall meetings allow these bastards to NOT face angry constituents regarding the repealing of HC and screwing them on taxes?
Yes or No?

See, 7th grade would not really have been that hard for you two.

It might be if that's what you said.

Thank you.

now it will even make sense to sane people

(btw, folks, he decided to fix it. It makes sense now)

It does make sense Good sense There are some ,,,even a mod that might not understand it

you reading his mind, instead of his post?
LOL I've always been good at that but I hope you can't read mine I'll be going back to pres 2000

Unlikely I will be the cause if you do.

I may report you, but I'll leave it to others to handle it

Scalise's shooting really cramped Trump's normal daily air and internet coverage. I suspect he's outraged.

Of course that's ignoring the assumption that town hall meetings are the only way representatives can meet with constituents and be held accountable. Which is absurd

true.......there's always tweeting for candid and meaningful back and forth with your constituents...Just ask the orange clown.

Stop. They need to take that dipshit's smartphone away and lock down his twitter account.

It does make sense Good sense There are some ,,,even a mod that might not understand it

you reading his mind, instead of his post?
LOL I've always been good at that but I hope you can't read mine I'll be going back to pres 2000

Unlikely I will be the cause if you do.

I may report you, but I'll leave it to others to handle it
All I can say is I'll try not to offend but it's not easy here

Forum List

Back