Rep Sheila Jackson everyone

Dave Chappelle said Hershel Walker is Observably stupid. N*#$a looks like like he has to go into deep thought just to make a move at tic tac toe. Mouth always open.

He premised it with "I don't want to be talking bad about another brother but...lol

Just something I notice about you right wing republicans. You really hate the women in our party. Is this how you white men greet women in the executive boardroom?

Pelosi, Hillary, Whitmer, AOC, you guys really hate the women in our party the most. I don't hear you hating on men like this. Then you HATE Chaney. Hate all the women who came forward to say Trump is no different than Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Weinstein.
You know I dislike Trump but will write Trump and Epstein had very little contact and it was ended decades ago, so I have to wonder why the left keep on with that nonsense.

Is Trump a known womanizer?

Yes, so is Bill Clinton, so let remember that but Trump in my opinion isn’t like Weiner or Epstein and until you provide actual evidence it is childish rumors just like the right stupidity with Bill Clinton…

You know I dislike Trump but will write Trump and Epstein had very little contact and it was ended decades ago, so I have to wonder why the left keep on with that nonsense.

Is Trump a known womanizer?

Yes, so is Bill Clinton, so let remember that but Trump in my opinion isn’t like Weiner or Epstein and until you provide actual evidence it is childish rumors just like the right stupidity with Bill Clinton…

Bill Clinton is a well known perv.
And then you have the painting of him in a dress wearing high heels.

Just something I notice about you right wing republicans. You really hate the women in our party. Is this how you white men greet women in the executive boardroom?
seeing all the white women hanging and marrying black athletes, it looks like the blacks have problems with your women.

My point stands, it's ok and justified for you to vote for a moron but not the Pubs
Who's a moron?

And I will admit and agree. You vote for Hershel Walker because he's going to vote with the group. I do the same. I don't care if the person is smart as long as they vote with my group. LOL.

Lee once asked the NASA Director during a Congressional hearing if they could point the Hubble telescope at Mars and see the flags the astronauts left behind.

Lee once asked the NASA Director during a Congressional hearing if they could point the Hubble telescope at Mars and see the flags the astronauts left behind.
Just remember on other threads you're defending Hershel Walker. He's observably stupid and you don't seem to mind. He's said some really stupid shit. You like him right?

prove it.
That's easy

1669821034698.png

Forum List

Back