Rep. Steve King Implies Boston Bomber Was Immigrant

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
What a sack of shit.

Steve King: Boston Bombings Should Delay Immigration Reform

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

• Banned
Many news agencies implied this person may be connected. Like us the senator reacted to the speculation. I don't see the big deal.

Many news agencies implied that the person may be an immigrant? That's news to me. Besides, that's no reason for Rep. King to drag the immigration debate into this. He's a sack of shit for more than this reason. Stop defending him.

Many news agancies implied that the person may be an immigrant? That's news to me. Besides, that's no reason for Rep. King to drag the immigration debate into this. He's a sack of shit for more than this reason. Stop defending him.

I wasn't defending anyone. Stop being so damn judgmental.

Lets let this play out. They have to have the make, model, and manufacturer of the pressure cookers by now. Once they have that, they'll have the retailer. The store security tapes will show them who bought the pressure cookers. The only way to avoid that would to have paid cash for them and bought them in California six months ago.
Remember one of the first World Trade Center bombers wanted a refund on his rental fee claiming the truck was stolen and he didn't get his full use. They're bright in some ways, but not all.

» At Boston Marathon as in Newtown, initial media reports almost entirely wrong - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Lets let this play out. They have to have the make, model, and manufacturer of the pressure cookers by now. Once they have that, they'll have the retailer. The store security tapes will show them who bought the pressure cookers. The only way to avoid that would to have paid cash for them and bought them in California six months ago.
Remember one of the first World Trade Center bombers wanted a refund on his rental fee claiming the truck was stolen and he didn't get his full use. They're bright in some ways, but not all.

» At Boston Marathon as in Newtown, initial media reports almost entirely wrong - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

If it were me. It isn't, but if it were and I was going to make a bomb out of a pressure cooker, I would not run down to Macy's and buy one. I'd go to Goodwill or some other thrift shop and get a cheap one used. Pay $2.50 cash, and no store surveillance.

The more this goes on, the more it looks like an ordinary homegrown anarchist. It has a Bill Ayers type all over it. Build up a string of attacks before claiming any responsibility. Like the Boston Marathon and sending ricin to Senator Wicker.

What a sack of shit.

The Boston Marathon bombings show that immigration reform could endanger the public, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Tuesday, speculating that the attack might have been perpetrated by an immigrant. In fact, law enforcement authorities have not named any suspect so far.

"Some of the speculation that has come out is that, yes, it was a foreign national and, speculating here, that it was potentially a person on a student visa," King said to the National Review's Robert Costa. "If that's the case, then we need to take a look at the big picture."

King, who has previously vowed to block a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, said the Boston bombings should slow movement on immigration reform

wow, that's all you got?

Try drinking rum and coke, I find that it relaxes me to the point I don't find myself thinking vague shit like this is meaningful.

What a sack of shit.

wow, that's all you got?

Try drinking rum and coke, I find that it relaxes me to the point I don't find myself thinking vague shit like this is meaningful.

Fuck off, asswipe

Many news agencies implied this person may be connected. Like us the senator reacted to the speculation. I don't see the big deal.

Many news agencies implied that the person may be an immigrant? That's news to me. Besides, that's no reason for Rep. King to drag the immigration debate into this. He's a sack of shit for more than this reason. Stop defending him.

He can fucking well defend him if he chooses to. Who died and left ewe in charge?

They did. CBS News ran with it last night saying that they had a "Saudi national" being questioned and Boston Herald also ran the story of that same students apartment being searched by ATF, FBI and the police. There were other outlets reporting the same.

Authorities question Saudi national in Boston attack - CBS News

Roommate: Cops searched home of Saudi student injured by shrapnel | Boston Herald

CaféAuLait;7101065 said:

They did. CBS News ran with it last night saying that they had a "Saudi national" being questioned and Boston Herald also ran the story of that same students apartment being searched by ATF, FBI and the police. There were other outlets reporting the same.

Authorities question Saudi national in Boston attack - CBS News

Roommate: Cops searched home of Saudi student injured by shrapnel | Boston Herald

And?

Forum List

Back