🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reparations???

If liberals weren't so historically, damnably IGNORANT, they would realize that EVERY group of people on this planet has been abused and brutalized at one point or another in history. ALL races have a bloody history, not simply the whites that liberals love to blame for everything. Hell, the biggest mass-murderer in recorded human history was NOT WHITE. He was an Asian named Mao Zedong. Human history is universally barbaric, no one race owns the ultimate monopoly on human rights atrocities. Which makes liberal "white guilt" nothing but arrogant, preening, virtue-signaling posturing from atop a golden pedestal.
We aren’t exactly talking about human history of the world. There are still people alive today who lived through Jim Crow and systemic discrimination through our laws. That’s worth a serious debate about how to rectify don’t you think?

These are the same people that told us we should not hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of a few. They told us that profiling is a crime within itself. However that is a one-way street like with so many other liberal ideas.

Now they want us to payoff a group of mostly Democrat voters how? Should our federal government do it, the same federal government now over 20 trillion in debt? Should they send bills to only white people to pay for it? Or perhaps send the bill to the same people they want to pay for every one of their idiotic ideas--the wealthy.
You’re concerned about the debt huh? Good. Do you know the top three largest contributors to the debt? Are you wanting to cut any of those?

I don't want to get in a debt debate; not the topic. What I am saying is even if we wanted to do this, we simply need the money for better things.

These are the same people that told us we should not hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of a few. They told us that profiling is a crime within itself. However that is a one-way street like with so many other liberal ideas.

Now they want us to payoff a group of mostly Democrat voters how? Should our federal government do it, the same federal government now over 20 trillion in debt? Should they send bills to only white people to pay for it? Or perhaps send the bill to the same people they want to pay for every one of their idiotic ideas--the wealthy.
You’re concerned about the debt huh? Good. Do you know the top three largest contributors to the debt? Are you wanting to cut any of those?

I don't want to get in a debt debate; not the topic. What I am saying is even if we wanted to do this, we simply need the money for better things.
I don’t think money is a significant factor in this debate so I’m going to challenge your debt talk if you bring it up.

I'm white so should I expect "reparations" from England for the 800 years they oppressed, starved and brutalized my Paddy ancestors (who had to flee to America in 1800s)?
I'm Israelite. I expect reparations from those of African ancestry living in The USA. THEY think Egypians were black, so blacks owe me!

If liberals weren't so historically, damnably IGNORANT, they would realize that EVERY group of people on this planet has been abused and brutalized at one point or another in history. ALL races have a bloody history, not simply the whites that liberals love to blame for everything. Hell, the biggest mass-murderer in recorded human history was NOT WHITE. He was an Asian named Mao Zedong. Human history is universally barbaric, no one race owns the ultimate monopoly on human rights atrocities. Which makes liberal "white guilt" nothing but arrogant, preening, virtue-signaling posturing from atop a golden pedestal.
We aren’t exactly talking about human history of the world. There are still people alive today who lived through Jim Crow and systemic discrimination through our laws. That’s worth a serious debate about how to rectify don’t you think?

Let me ask, if new technology revealed that your grandfather robbed a bank but was never caught, should you be imprisoned for his actions now that he isn't around?

Krazy Kamala Harris, who said in an interview she would support reparations for African-Americans, explained: “We had over 200 years of slavery. We had almost a century of Jim Crow. We had legal discrimination and segregation, now we have de facto discrimination and segregation... (cont.)

“We have to acknowledge that. And we have to all acknowledge that people have not started out on the same base and people have not had equal access to success and we need to deal with that and we need to adjust for that and course correct for that. That’s what I’m in favor of.”

What you need to deal with is your own life, not anybody else in your family history.

Let me ask, if new technology revealed that your grandfather robbed a bank but was never caught, should you be imprisoned for his actions now that he isn't around?
No I shouldn’t. I also don’t think that is an accurate comparison to this situation

No I shouldn’t. I also don’t think that is an accurate comparison to this situation

It's an exact comparison. If you believe in reparations, then what you believe are that people today should be paying a debt for the actions of generations before them; people they've never met and probably never heard of.

Yes, but the blacks already got their reparations in trillions of welfare dollars throughout the decades since that LBJ fucker's "Great Society" which deliberately destroyed the black community to enslave them into voting Democrat. Johnson's own cabinet quoted him as saying, "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years." It was all about rewarding single-mother, welfare-dependent parenthood with boys who had no father figures in their leaves, leading to greater and greater chain reactions of crime, which blossomed even greater amounts of single black women getting pregnant and requiring even more welfare. It was the ultimate "snowball effect" which makes the black community the train wreck it is today. And the reason why I consider LBJ the SECOND worst president after Obama. Yes, I declare LBJ worse than Carter.

View attachment 247558

Perhaps it's time to rid ourselves of a few government funded programs. Programs such as Affirmative Action and other things meant to supposedly make reparations to specific minority groups are pretty vague in my humble opinion. The blacks site that it's reparations for slavery and things that happened to violate their civil rights since that time. However today is not then and since then there have been a large number of new immigrants who have no justification to claim such reparations just because they happen to be from Africa and elsewhere.

In what way do the American people owe "reparations" or Affirmative Action to people who immigrated here after the Civil War, much less after the Civil Rights Acts of the 50's and 60's, just because a person has dark skin?

If these programs are meant as reparations and such then the person applying for said programs should have to prove that their families were citizens of the United States during those times.

Additionally if there are immigrants who have used these programs then they should be required to return said money to the United States with interest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I said in another post, that since it was Democrats who owned slave, Democrats that fought to keep them slave, and Democrats after slavery was abolished, terrorized the ex-slaves, that it should be every Democrat Voter who should be taxed $1000 a year to pay for the reparations to those who were descendants were slave, but also the descendants of the white soldiers that fought to free the slaves. If that doesnt get the fucking moronic Democrats to shut up about reparations I dont know what would.

I'm white so should I expect "reparations" from England for the 800 years they oppressed, starved and brutalized my Paddy ancestors (who had to flee to America in 1800s)?
youre white so you get NOTHING,,,

now sit down and shut up!!!

never said I wanted reparations, my great grandfather came from Scotland, so I have no skin in the game.

liberal logic says since your white somewhere along the way you oppressed someone

Yeah I sure did, my black friends were oppressed when I told them all about investing in stocks, and now they own their own businesses and are quite wealthy. I love that type of oppression...

What is not acceptable today was acceptable years ago. Most people don't know it, but even God approved of slavery.

When a man brought shame or damage to a person or family, they didn't have lawyers or courts around. Nobody had any money to sue anyhow. So people enslaved each other to repay a debt. If a father caught his daughter with an unmarried man, that man brought shame to the family and he was enslaved for a period of time deemed by the father. It's just the way people did things long ago and it went on all over the world.

Of course in a more civilized time, we now look at slavery differently. It was barbaric and oppressive. It was a wrong thing to do by today's standards. And who knows? Perhaps in fifty or a hundred years from now, people will consider us barbaric for owning pets, having boxing matches, or mixed martial arts. But today, these things are acceptable in our societies.
Dont forget the high paid slaves of the NFL whose owners abuse them by making them play 60 minutes of gladiatorial combat, but have all the benefits and some...

...We aren’t exactly talking about human history of the world. There are still people alive today who lived through Jim Crow and systemic discrimination through our laws. That’s worth a serious debate about how to rectify don’t you think?
Not really.

We fought to free 'em. We passed the Civil Rights Act in 1964. We gave 'em 50+ years of Affirmative Action.

Enough is enough.

Did you have to deal with a century a Jim Crow laws?

View attachment 247558

Perhaps it's time to rid ourselves of a few government funded programs. Programs such as Affirmative Action and other things meant to supposedly make reparations to specific minority groups are pretty vague in my humble opinion. The blacks site that it's reparations for slavery and things that happened to violate their civil rights since that time. However today is not then and since then there have been a large number of new immigrants who have no justification to claim such reparations just because they happen to be from Africa and elsewhere.

In what way do the American people owe "reparations" or Affirmative Action to people who immigrated here after the Civil War, much less after the Civil Rights Acts of the 50's and 60's, just because a person has dark skin?

If these programs are meant as reparations and such then the person applying for said programs should have to prove that their families were citizens of the United States during those times.

Additionally if there are immigrants who have used these programs then they should be required to return said money to the United States with interest.

*****SMILE*****

I am willing to pay reparations to anyone who can prove they were slaves in the United States after the 13th Amendment was passed!

View attachment 247558

*****SMILE*****

I said in another post, that since it was Democrats who owned slave, Democrats that fought to keep them slave, and Democrats after slavery was abolished, terrorized the ex-slaves, that it should be every Democrat Voter who should be taxed $1000 a year to pay for the reparations to those who were descendants were slave, but also the descendants of the white soldiers that fought to free the slaves. If that doesnt get the fucking moronic Democrats to shut up about reparations I dont know what would.

never said I wanted reparations, my great grandfather came from Scotland, so I have no skin in the game.

liberal logic says since your white somewhere along the way you oppressed someone

Yeah I sure did, my black friends were oppressed when I told them all about investing in stocks, and now they own their own businesses and are quite wealthy. I love that type of oppression...

OK i see,,,since you have black friends your not oppressing them,,,LOL

Did you have to deal with a century a Jim Crow laws?
And it's been a half-century since those Jim Crow laws were set aside.

If they haven't got their $hit together by now, that's on them, not us.

No, I am oppressing them, I invite them over to my house, and we sit there drinking Remi Martin's while discussing stock options. Very tolling work there.

No, I am oppressing them, I invite them over to my house, and we sit there drinking Remi Martin's while discussing stock options. Very tolling work there.
ok I got nothing

oh wait,,,
did you ask their permission???

It's an exact comparison. If you believe in reparations, then what you believe are that people today should be paying a debt for the actions of generations before them; people they've never met and probably never heard of.
I’m not in favor of blanket reparations. I’m open to hearing ideas and responding to them. I think affirmative action was a good idea in the 60s and 70s following the civil rights act, which I support as well. There were generations of people that were held back and restricted of opportunity for employment and education by our laws. It makes sense to provide a balancing factor to make up for that in order to right the scales. Not forever but for a period of time. Do you agree?

...We aren’t exactly talking about human history of the world. There are still people alive today who lived through Jim Crow and systemic discrimination through our laws. That’s worth a serious debate about how to rectify don’t you think?
Not really.

We fought to free 'em. We passed the Civil Rights Act in 1964. We gave 'em 50+ years of Affirmative Action.

Enough is enough.
Do you think affirmative action was a good thing following the civil rights act? Do you think the civil rights act was a good thing?

Forum List

Back