REPEAL Obamacare.....and REPLACE it with the ACA

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Basically the satirical heading of this post came out of the New York magazine.....

The label, Obamacare, was used with derision by conservatives, who.....for almost SEVEN years have tried to repeal it but NOT have anything to replace what even millions of conservatives have enjoyed.

Now, anything that would still keep the necessary and valuable tenet to insure people with pre-existing conditions can access a HC policy WILL resemble the ACA.....

The best that conservatives can do, is change the freaking name of the ACA into Trumpcare.....and with their tail between their legs, call such a name-change, a "victory"..........(and sure enough, moronic right wingers will meekly acquiesce.)

If it weren't so fucking sad, it would be laughable.

Last edited:
Basically the satirical heading of this post came out of the New York magazine.....

The label, Obamacare, was used with derision by conservatives, who.....for almost SEVEN years have tried to repeal it but NOT have anything to replace what even millions of conservatives have enjoyed.

Now, anything that would still keep the necessary and valuable tenet to insure people with pre-existing conditions can access a HC policy WILL resemble the ACA.....

The best that conservatives can do, is change the freaking name of the ACA into Trumpcare.....and with their tail between their legs, call such a name-change, a "victory"..........(and sure enough, moronic right wingers will meekly acquiesce.

For all intent and purposes it was first Clintoncare which morphed into Bushcare which eventually morphed into Obamacare, there are more similarities between the three than not and each respective side opposed the others. Can't let the opposition get the credit....... Can you say politics as usual? I knew you could........

Trumpcare will retain the few positive parts of ACA
1. people with pre-existing conditions cannot be denied insurance
2. no lifetime maximum payments
3. unemployed kids can stay on parents plan until 26 or employed

the rest of that terrible legislation will be scrapped and replaced with something that will actually work for ALL americans.

The best that conservatives can do, is change the freaking name of the ACA into Trumpcare.....and with their tail between their legs, call such a name-change, a "victory"..........(and sure enough, moronic right wingers will meekly acquiesce.

For all intent and purposes it was first Clintoncare which morphed into Bushcare which eventually morphed into Obamacare, there are more similarities between the three than not and each respective side opposed the others. Can't let the opposition get the credit....... Can you say politics as usual? I knew you could........

You forgot when it morphed into Romneycare

Yeah but last I checked Romney never became president....... :dunno:

Yeah but last I checked Romney never became president....... :dunno:

But he did institute Romneycare in Mass. when he was Governor

the rest of that terrible legislation will be scrapped and replaced with something that will actually work for ALL americans.
Such as....?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What about the rest was so 'terrible'? Individual mandates? That came out of Romneycare. The worst aspect of the ACA was that sick people signed up, insurance companies undervalued their coverage and when those sick people filed claims, the insurers were unprepared.

had healthy folks signed on in sufficient numbers, their premiums would have covered the expenses of the ill.

In short, it wasn't political. It was poor fiscal planning on the free market's behalf.

If your other half brain were functioning, you too would see that NO private insurer who ONLY cares about profits will NOT insure someone with cancer unless dozens of healthy clients ALSO would buy HC insurance that they will seldom need....the mandate......THAT is the essence of insuring sick folks who will drain the coffers of private insurers.

So, bitch and moan all you want, unless the government (either state or federal) provides the safety net, PRIVATE companies will never abide.

I'm telling you good folks, the ONLY change that republicans will make on "Obamacare"........is the name.

I have PERSONALLY had discussions with people who state they aren't worried about Obamacare going away because they have ACA.

I have PERSONALLY had discussions with people who state they aren't worried about Obamacare going away because they have ACA.

Ahhhhh, those are our beloved Trumpsters........LOL

For right wingers on here (especially those who voted for an orange clown) to give credit to Obama (a half black man, no less) would be like purchasing a rope to hang themselves....Ahhh the irony !!!

The best that conservatives can do, is change the freaking name of the ACA into Trumpcare.....and with their tail between their legs, call such a name-change, a "victory"..........(and sure enough, moronic right wingers will meekly acquiesce.)

If you weren't so fucking sad, you would be laughable.

Which honest conservative reporter will have the guts to ask Trump directly, "So where the repeal and replace of Obamacare from day one, Mr. Trump?"..........."and where is YOUR plan to insure EVERYONE with a plan that is better and cheaper as you promised throughout your campaign?"

If you weren't so fucking sad, you would be laughable.

THANK YOU.........I mean it (just keep on laughing)...LOL

Oh trust me, I will. You are a hollow shell of hatred and stupidity. What really bugs you is that I told you this would happen and I was correct. You? Not so much because you really don't know too much about well.....anything.

What really bugs you is that I told you this would happen and I was correct.

True....oh how true.....I do access this forum solely to "learn" from your wisdom.......
(what a thoroughly and complete :ahole-1:)

If your other half brain were functioning, you too would see that NO private insurer who ONLY cares about profits will NOT insure someone with cancer unless dozens of healthy clients ALSO would buy HC insurance that they will seldom need....the mandate......THAT is the essence of insuring sick folks who will drain the coffers of private insurers.

So, bitch and moan all you want, unless the government (either state or federal) provides the safety net, PRIVATE companies will never abide.

And that is where you dicks won't come to the table.

Someone posted that in 2015 it was 9,900 per person for that year.

You can squawk all you want....but until that number comes dow...forgeti it.

Slow news day?

Forum List

Back