Report: 80% of Women /Girls From Mexico To US, Raped Along The Way

This is something else the liberals do not want you to hear.

Pondering thoughts.

Perhaps we should build MASH like abortion clinics on the routes to facilitate the 1000 mile walk

Perhaps some planned parenthood stops along the way.

These Cayotes are responsible folks though using birth control.

Since so many of these girls will be sold into the sex business, maybe the cayotes figure they are giving them valuable job training, criminal assholes that they are. In the end, these girls are victims of Joe Biden, which makes Joe an even bigger sexual offender than his son, Hunter.

In all fairness to liberals (not that they are fair to others!), let's take that report with a grain of salt.

How in the world was that percentage discovered?

And let's remember: some of those "rapes" may have been consensual.

If you have an unaccompanied child crossing the border into the United States, what is to keep prog elites of Hollyweird and Bill Clinton from grabbing up the minors taking very bad advantage of them, and then dispose of them like trash? Nothing, they can do it and face no repercussions, as there isnt a parent around to fend for that child? This is why the prog elites have opened the doors...Just fucking EVIL as hell...

..it's a shithole down there--why do you think they want to come here??? ...we don't want shitheads up here

• Banned

In all fairness to liberals (not that they are fair to others!), let's take that report with a grain of salt.

A staggering 80 percent of Central American girls and women crossing Mexico en route to the United States are raped along the way, according to directors of migrant shelters interviewed by Fusion. That's up from previous reports by non-profit organizations like Amnesty International that estimate the number at 60 percent.

Last edited:
Whites aren't responsible so it's a non-story.
Same with the rape gangs in England who raped 1 million white English girls over 40 years.
Pakistani muslims were to blame so it was a non story for leftists.

I wish I could remember the name of it... a documentary on Netflix at least 5 or 6 years ago on this very thing.
If you are going to use cartel sponsored mules to get you across (which is ALL of them) - and you are female... it is pretty much a given you are going to have to submit to sex at least once.
But you don't hear much about this at all. Much more interesting to virtue signal #metoo and #rapeculture on college campuses than to actually look at real rape cultures.
But they are not white.... so.... move along... nothing to see here.

Not surprised at all. These mules threw two little kids over a fence so rape or put out in you want to get to America( even though you had already paid for the trip) is well within their character. At least Obama and Trump didn't invite them then shut the door!

I would say it's much more than 80%.

And, I would say this is exactly what the Democrats want to hear. Their obsession for the rape of women and children is on full display for the world to see.

Whatever happens to them is on the rapist not anyone here in the US is responsible...And there is really nothing we in the US can do about it.

I would say it's much more than 80%.

And, I would say this is exactly what the Democrats want to hear. Their obsession for the rape of women and children is on full display for the world to see.
Except they are causing more of it by inviting them and when they knew there was no room at the inn. As an aside I think that if parents hire a mule to get their kids to America and those kids are raped or abused or thrown over a fence those parents should be able to void the contract with a bullet to the mules head. New international law?

Except they are causing more of it by inviting them and when they knew there was no room at the inn. As an aside I think that if parents hire a mule to get their kids to America and those kids are raped or abused or thrown over a fence those parents should be able to void the contract with a bullet to the mules head. New international law?
I think a good place to start would be enforcing our own immigration laws and prosecuting those here who are responsible for this crisis.

Those figures sound about right, and to suggest young girls being raped could ever be "consensual" is beyond disgustingly offensive.

Forum List

Back