Report: Climate change may trigger 'abrupt' world-wide consequences

MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS A BAD JOKE!!!Geophysicist says the mini ice age will start within a few years and will last 60-80 years.

7 March 2013 – The Little Ice Age should be the story of the century, yet it’s only being announced quietly by climate scientists and solar physicists. Not a word is being mentioned by the mainstream media, who had a hand in selling the Global Warming propaganda that has become irrelevant as we slide into colder climate.

US solar scientists have announced years ago that the sun appears to be headed into a lengthly spell of low activity, which means that the Earth is far from facing a Global Warming catastrophe and actually headed into a Little Ice Age.

Sure the Sun might have some minor insignificant effect on the climate, but it pales next to the effect of our modern CO2 which now Drives the climate. If the sun were to totally stop CO2 would keep our planet hospitable

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

There is global warming on mars too!!! darm mars cars???

gonna-die.jpg

Why yes, we are all going to die.

Now that that is settled, let's get on with discussing how we would like our lives to be until we each face the inevitable. I, for one, do not want to make my own life or those of others more difficult by creating foreseeable disasters.

Then you oppose spending $76 trillion to cure a non-problem?

You might oppose ALL spending whose intention is to improve the length or quality of human life since our inevitable deaths make such efforts moot. Right?

Forum List

Back