Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

I'm starting the Flynn pardon countdown, poor libs. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
And then Congress starts the impeachment countdown...
664a007dc67cf1989a2bd2c55ca55ede9612310fd27ee93b5d9935a3a7fdba74.jpg

I'm starting the Flynn pardon countdown, poor libs. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And then Trump pardon's himself (he's already checked into this) and congress shits themselves. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He cant pardon himself out of impeachment. Sorry, Barron.

He can pardon himself for any crimes and go play golf and fly around on his personal jet while you fools suffer president Pence wrath :laugh:

And then Trump pardon's himself (he's already checked into this) and congress shits themselves. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He cant pardon himself out of impeachment. Sorry, Barron.

He can pardon himself for any crimes and go play golf and fly around on his personal jet while you fools suffer president Pence wrath :laugh:
Nope, you're wrong.

The investigation is over, Flynn will be the biggest fish they'll catch. None of it effects Trump.
How fucking stupid are you?

Today's charge is the minimum. Mueller has Flynn and his son on charges that would send Sr. to prison for the rest of his life and his son for most of his.

Lying to the FBI only brings a 5 year sentence. Do you think Flynn is singing like a canary to avoid a 5 year sentence that would most likely be knocked down to maybe 18 months due to his military career? It's laughable.

The investigation is over, Flynn will be the biggest fish they'll catch. None of it effects Trump.
How fucking stupid are you?

Today's charge is the minimum. Mueller has Flynn and his son on charges that would send Sr. to prison for the rest of his life and his son for most of his.

Lying to the FBI only brings a 5 year sentence. Do you think Flynn is singing like a canary to avoid a 5 year sentence that would most likely be knocked down to maybe 18 months due to his military career? It's laughable.
Not after a plea bargain is taken. You have no idea how it will end. You are blowing smoke and the midterm elections.

Forum List

Back