Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
None of this is going to oust Trump. It is a massive stretch at best. They will need to find that Trump accepted money from Russians or some other direct, significant value. Wikileaks is not enough.

I am willing to consider any credible criminal accusation against Trump, but so far, it's been nothing but DNC/Hillary/establishment ass hurt.
:dunno:

0E8F9BE9-42C0-4899-9951-9EF5DE8DC16E.jpeg
Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
None of this is going to oust Trump. It is a massive stretch at best. They will need to find that Trump accepted money from Russians or some other direct, significant value. Wikileaks is not enough.

I am willing to consider any credible criminal accusation against Trump, but so far, it's been nothing but DNC/Hillary/establishment ass hurt.
:dunno:
You’re saying this TODAY? Trump’s ass is grass. You can’t dismiss Flynn as a nobody..
He’s the whole key to this investigation.
Flynn’s testimony will prove Trump lied about EVERYTHING
You make me laugh..

People didn’t believe me when I posted this thread.

Flynn’s now singing like a canary..

Okay then: Obstruction of Justice. BTW, that's a felony.
No legal scholar seriously considers obstruction of justice an option. That is a total pipe dream. The head of the executive branch has the authority to decide who runs lower parts of the executive branch, and the right to dictate what or who they investigate. Thus, the independent counsel. Firing Comey was entirely within the right and power of the executive, regardless of Comey's investigations.

It is completely delusional to have any hope of an obstruction finding. Trump cannot obstruct himself. Find something better.

You’re saying this TODAY? Trump’s ass is grass. You can’t dismiss Flynn as a nobody..
He’s the whole key to this investigation.
Flynn’s testimony will prove Trump lied about EVERYTHING
You make me laugh..
What exactly did Trump lie about?

Give me your best-case scenario of what information/testimony Flynn provides to Mueller that will oust Trump. I am giving you free license to even make shit up.

No legal scholar seriously considers obstruction of justice an option.

Every legal scholar worth his salt with a microphone in his face is saying Donald Trump is in trouble for likely having obstructed justice. And none of them, or any other functioning adult without a trump blow up doll, is saying otherwise. Also, nobody is saying Trump "obstructed himself", you weirdo. Where do you get this shit? Stick to whining about black people, you're out of your depth.

Every legal scholar worth his salt with a microphone in his face is saying Donald Trump is in trouble for likely having obstructed justice. And none of them, or any other functioning adult without a trump blow up doll, is saying otherwise. Also, nobody is saying Trump "obstructed himself", you weirdo. Where do you get this shit? Stick to whining about black people, you're out of your depth.
:lol:

First off, I am not a Trump guy. I am concerned that this shit will happen every fucking time going forward if we let the ass hurt democrats continue with this Russia charade.

Secondly, which legal scholars are you citing?

Was Trump within his authority to fire the head of the FBI on May 8, 2017?

I am concerned that this shit will happen every fucking time going forward

No you're not. That's a shameless, transparent lie that wouldn't fool a retarded ferret. It likely won't happen again because never before have we had and almost certainly never again will we have a president as mentally unfit and pathological as Trump, who also instills foreign agents to run his campaign and to be head of our national security.

No you're not. That's a shameless, transparent lie that wouldn't fool a retarded ferret. It likely won't happen again because never before have we had and almost certainly never again will we have a president as mentally unfit and pathological as Trump, who also instills foreign agents to run his campaign and to be head of our national security.

Well, you're certainly objective about all of this.

I'm done with your ass hurt.

Well, you're certainly objective about all of this.

I'm done with your ass hurt.

Good, take a hike, crybaby.

Forum List

Back