Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Flynn is singing like Janis Joplin? That's a better picture than a boring canary.

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.
YOU'RE the one claiming to know the results of Muller's investigations are.
I'm looking forward to what stupid bullshit excuse you are going to make when Mullier finds ZERO evidence of Trump and or his campaign "colluding" with the Russians.

At what point did I claim to know the results of the investigation? That's a lie you just made up. I made no such claim.

And then in the very next sentence you do exactly what you falsely accuse me of....embarrassing...
You keep claiming he has some smoking gun evidence that he'll use to get Trump impeached.

Trump is in trouble for firing Comey over Michael Flynn. That's the issue,and if you have any recollection of Watergate, it's not that Nixon was personally involved into the breaking in of the DNC, it was the cover up and the Obstruction of Justice that took him down. And as we know, maybe you don't, Mueller is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice, which is an impeachable offense and it didn't help that Trump admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation in an NBC interview, video I posted previously.

Na, that’s how you all sound like. Actually, it’s more like George Noory or Alex Jones. Y’all are so fucking gullible.

Hah, looks like we got us another Miss Chloe. Man, you Trumpkins all seems to have somehow developed amazing powers of clairvoyance overnight. Please, Miss Chloe, share with us the results of the Mueller investigation.
I'm looking forward to what stupid bullshit excuse you are going to make when Mullier finds ZERO evidence of Trump and or his campaign "colluding" with the Russians.

At what point did I claim to know the results of the investigation? That's a lie you just made up. I made no such claim.

And then in the very next sentence you do exactly what you falsely accuse me of....embarrassing...
You keep claiming he has some smoking gun evidence that he'll use to get Trump impeached.

Trump is in trouble for firing Comey over Michael Flynn. That's the issue,and if you have any recollection of Watergate, it's not that Nixon was personally involved into the breaking in of the DNC, it was the cover up and the Obstruction of Justice that took him down. And as we know, maybe you don't, Mueller is investigating Trump for Obstruction of Justice, which is an impeachable offense and it didn't help that Trump admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation in an NBC interview, video I posted previously.

You about to has a sad little fella.

Unless Crooked Donnie is a complete moron, it is unlikely he was directly involved

Flynn will probably testify against Kushner and maybe Lil Donnie

Trump will try to pardon them which will cost him a second term

Only a fool trusts career politicians/deep state government employees...

only an insane and delusional nut bar thinks that there is a conspiracy surrounding Robert mueller....other than Donald and his fellow scum who are trying to interfere in the investigation.

damn you people are insane.

Mewler is obviously corrupt. He should be a target of this investigation, not heading it up.
Are you on LSD? You still pushing the totally discredited Hannity angle that Mueller is corrupt?
Talk about pissing in the wind!

When has anyone demonstrated it to be false? Talk about being high on LSD, are you still pushing that absurd Russia collusion paranoid conspiricy theory?

I know it's tough to be wrong all the time--but again you are. I know you're not getting any of this information that has been out there for months--watching Trump's pyscho-babble interpreter and Trump's top political adviser Sean Hannity--but it is on every other network.

Click this link and scroll down to post # 579 on this thread and you can read and watch video's that make clear that Mueller has had collusion for quite some time now. He's just in the process of getting them all.

No doubt he has gotten Flynn to do a plea deal--and that information will be coming out next. Flynn's son is involved in this, and they're not going to go to jail to save Trump's ass.

Meanwhile this is how FOX NEWS reported on 3 criminal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea. The FIVE is also a program that Sean Hannity is in charge of on FOX NEWS.

This is how MSNBC reported on newly released court documents, (in hand) on Manafort & Gates and their ties to Russian off shore banking in Cyprus. I am certain you didn't get this on FOX NEWS EITHER.

Which is why MSNBC is now the number 1 cable news network, with Rachel Maddow at the top.
Rachel Maddow Crushes Fox News As Viewers Stampede To MSNBC After GOP Health Care Fail
Rachel Maddow Ends August As No. 1 In Cable News

You're behind the times asshole!
Fox News is No. 1 cable news network for 63rd straight quarter

If Mullier charges Trump with OOJ he'll be standing in front of the SC trying to explain way.
He KNOWS the SC would laugh him out of the building.
I'm going to miss you when you fucking disappear from this forum after Mullier finds there was 'no collusion' or obstruction.
Your last post will be: "Well it could have happened!!!!!!".

If Mullier charges Trump with OOJ he'll be standing in front of the SC trying to explain way.
I'm going to miss you when you fucking disappear from this forum after Mullier finds there was 'no collusion' or obstruction.

actually, by the time Mueller puts together his report to Congress, Trump will be at 20% approval ratings and even Republicans will want to dump him as dead weight.

I can just see Trump getting into a Twitter war with the Supreme Court

P
Flynn is singing like Janis Joplin? That's a better picture than a boring canary.

No I'm not. In fact, I specifically said I do not know. But you were too rabid to notice.

Why would Trump get into a war with the SC it will rule in his favor?

Unless Crooked Donnie is a complete moron, it is unlikely he was directly involved

Flynn will probably testify against Kushner and maybe Lil Donnie

Trump will try to pardon them which will cost him a second term
See post 605.

only an insane and delusional nut bar thinks that there is a conspiracy surrounding Robert mueller....other than Donald and his fellow scum who are trying to interfere in the investigation.

damn you people are insane.

Mewler is obviously corrupt. He should be a target of this investigation, not heading it up.
Are you on LSD? You still pushing the totally discredited Hannity angle that Mueller is corrupt?
Talk about pissing in the wind!

When has anyone demonstrated it to be false? Talk about being high on LSD, are you still pushing that absurd Russia collusion paranoid conspiricy theory?

I know it's tough to be wrong all the time--but again you are. I know you're not getting any of this information that has been out there for months--watching Trump's pyscho-babble interpreter and Trump's top political adviser Sean Hannity--but it is on every other network.

Click this link and scroll down to post # 579 on this thread and you can read and watch video's that make clear that Mueller has had collusion for quite some time now. He's just in the process of getting them all.

No doubt he has gotten Flynn to do a plea deal--and that information will be coming out next. Flynn's son is involved in this, and they're not going to go to jail to save Trump's ass.

Meanwhile this is how FOX NEWS reported on 3 criminal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea. The FIVE is also a program that Sean Hannity is in charge of on FOX NEWS.

This is how MSNBC reported on newly released court documents, (in hand) on Manafort & Gates and their ties to Russian off shore banking in Cyprus. I am certain you didn't get this on FOX NEWS EITHER.

Which is why MSNBC is now the number 1 cable news network, with Rachel Maddow at the top.
Rachel Maddow Crushes Fox News As Viewers Stampede To MSNBC After GOP Health Care Fail
Rachel Maddow Ends August As No. 1 In Cable News

You're behind the times asshole!
Fox News is No. 1 cable news network for 63rd straight quarter

and? Rachel is kicking its butt in her time period... which was pretty much what he said.

but whatever makes you and the orange loon in the white house happy

didn't he already try that?

Forum List

Back