Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

So Trump cleared the OvalOffice to ask Comey to stop the Flynn investigation because he wanted to save money.
Ha ha ha ha
Fake Groucho strikes again.

That wasn't a question. Did you flunk middle school English?
"Which has what relevance to this non-story?"
This isn't a question?
Are you retarded?
Don't bother answering...we all know the answer.
That's the wrong post.
You kicked your ass again.
I see you couldn't answer my two questions. Figures.
You fucking psycho...
Which has what relevance to this non-story?

Dipshit:
Answer the question.
When you don't have an answer, you throw feces at the wall hoping to distract people such as myself, who are far more intelligent and grounded in reality, than yourself.

This was your post moron. No it wasn't a question.
You keep embarrassing yourself. It's a hoot.
You are psychotic.
Lucy and I asked you a question that you couldn't answer so you started throwing feces at the wall.
I truly believe you are psychotic.
I just proved it wasn't a question you middle school drop out.

That wasn't a question. Did you flunk middle school English?
This isn't a question?
Are you retarded?
That's the wrong post.
You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.
When you don't have an answer, you throw feces at the wall hoping to distract people such as myself, who are far more intelligent and grounded in reality, than yourself.

You are psychotic.
Lucy and I asked you a question that you couldn't answer so you started throwing feces at the wall.
I'm psychotic yet you think Trump cleared the Oval Office to discuss money situations with Comey.
Stop. You have to be a masochist to keep putting up these moronic excuses for trump.

This isn't a question?
Are you retarded?
That's the wrong post.
You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.

You are psychotic.
No you didn't; you simply ran off on a rant.
The scary fact is that you actually believe you answered the question.
You're a sad ass psycho.

So Trump cleared the OvalOffice to ask Comey to stop the Flynn investigation because he wanted to save money.
Ha ha ha ha
Your response will go into the USM hall of shame.

This isn't a question?
Are you retarded?
That's the wrong post.
You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.

You are psychotic.
I'm psychotic yet you think Trump cleared the Oval Office to discuss money situations with Comey.
Stop. You have to be a masochist to keep putting up these moronic excuses for trump.

The subject of this Thread that you started is your usual Liberal bullshit of Linking to a story that says nothing but you insist it means everyone is turning against Trump.
You have been 100% wrong every time you start one of these pointless, bullshit Threads.

Ha ha ha ha
Your response will go into the USM hall of shame.
You do realize that one day when they come to take you away in a straight jacket your posts here will be subpoenaed and you'll wind up on Lithium in a sanitarium.

Fake Groucho is just flummoxed and fit to be tied after I made a ass out of his own words... so now all he can do is attack me .

Why have 9 members of trump's team lied about meeting with Russians?
To also save money?
Roflmao

Fake Groucho is just flummoxed and fit to be tied after I made a ass out of his own words... so now all he can do is attack me .

To also save money?
Roflmao
I asked you to be specific about the lie(s).

That's the wrong post.
You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.

You are psychotic.

The subject of this Thread that you started is your usual Liberal bullshit of Linking to a story that says nothing but you insist it means everyone is turning against Trump.
You have been 100% wrong every time you start one of these pointless, bullshit Threads.
This thread is a major news story that you don't want to admit is happening.
Trump is toxic in this country now for so many obvious reasons yet you still support this incompetent buffoon.
You are one dumb schmuck

You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.

You are psychotic.

This thread is a major news story that you don't want to admit is happening.
Trump is toxic in this country now for so many obvious reasons yet you still support this incompetent buffoon.
You are one dumb schmuck
I asked for the exact statement in the article. Mr. Psycho, not your paranoid, psycho opinion.

To also save money?
Roflmao
Oh look. Still petrified to answer my question on the grounds you'll incriminate yourself and have to admit Trump has deep Russian ties.

9 members lied about meeting Russians and You want to avoid it.

To also save money?
Roflmao
Oh look. Still petrified to answer my question on the grounds you'll incriminate yourself and have to admit Trump has deep Russian ties.

I want Links and exact statements.
You can't provide them so you dance around.

That's the wrong post.
You fucking psycho...

Dipshit:
Answer the question.

You are psychotic.
No you didn't; you simply ran off on a rant.
The scary fact is that you actually believe you answered the question.
You're a sad ass psycho.

The whole thread has been one big series of incoherent rants by Reasonable, this is just the latest example of how The Donald has driven these people into borderline insanity. Then he asks why won't people discuss what he's incoherently ranting about. WTF how do you discuss that exactly? You cannot discuss something that is incoherent and devoid of any logic.

If Groucho was alive to view your comments he'd hit you over the head with a stick.

To also save money?
Roflmao

I want Links and exact statements.
You can't provide them so you dance around.
Moron doesn't know 9 count them 9 members of the trump team met with Russians and when caught liedabout it.

Sessions had 3 meetings with Congress about Russians said "I can't recall " 63 times but this bonehead doesn't think that's suspicious.

I want the exact statement in these pointless article.
Your know, the exact statements that don't exist.

What the fuck are you talking about, nitwit....????

Flynn has MAJOR ties with Russia......
Flynn is risking jail over his Turkey ties.....
Flynn has LOTS of dirt on Trump's links to Russia
Flynn is trying to keep his sorry ass AND his son's out of jail
Flynn WILL sing for Mueller about Trump

......Be patient,

Forum List

Back