Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

The key words are may be.
Yeah... just like two indictments MAY BE handed out.
And they were.
Then we get a guilty plea by Papadopolous and HE's also cooperating with Mueller.
Your Russian whore is toast.
The indictments were for money laundering and tax evasion which was and is not the focus of the investigation Papadopoulos is a minor nobody try not to fall down and hurt yourself with all that spinning. On the bright side you have won the award for the biggest thanksgiving turkey.
Trump said he didn't even know Papadopolous and then within seconds pictures were provided with him sitting 3 seats away from him.
Carrying this corrupt lying president's water is hard work isn't it.

"and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin."

"Every" one, eh? I'm sure a lot of people in the Trump orbit wish you were anywhere close to correct in saying that.
Are you going to list them like you did your views on God providing clothes to Adam & Eve or are you going to torture us with the "brilliance" of your pithy, "I have nothing to say and I'm announcing such"?

I should bother to list stories at Huff post about Manafort, Flynn, Russian contacts, etc...to what, soothe you? No. Sorry. Yes, cue standard "Because you can't!" garbage. Any 5nyear old with google could do that, and you would embarrass yourself to claim such stories do not exist.
You are consistent when it comes to having zero to contribute to a conversation.
Pot calling the kettle black?
You never ever contribute to any conversation.
Like the 17 women who were molested by Trump.
Your contribution: They're fugly."
Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

"You never ever contribute to any conversation."

"You truly are an idiot."

You contribute what exactly except Trolling? Since February 11,460 posts and whatever I have read from you has brought idiocy to a new level of definition.
View attachment 162281
Won't discuss any of the info in this thread. Too painful. I understand.

"and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin."

"Every" one, eh? I'm sure a lot of people in the Trump orbit wish you were anywhere close to correct in saying that.
Are you going to list them like you did your views on God providing clothes to Adam & Eve or are you going to torture us with the "brilliance" of your pithy, "I have nothing to say and I'm announcing such"?

I should bother to list stories at Huff post about Manafort, Flynn, Russian contacts, etc...to what, soothe you? No. Sorry. Yes, cue standard "Because you can't!" garbage. Any 5nyear old with google could do that, and you would embarrass yourself to claim such stories do not exist.
You are consistent when it comes to having zero to contribute to a conversation.
Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

You contribute what exactly except Trolling? Since February 11,460 posts and whatever I have read from you has brought idiocy to a new level of definition.
View attachment 162281
Reasonable is emotionally and mentally disturbed.

With Flynn's son on the line, he has no other choice but to ROLL on TRUMP! You can be assured The Orange One will be distancing himself and make out "I barely know the man! What's his name again!" :dunno: :eusa_hand: ;) :rolleyes:

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

"Won't discuss any of the info in this thread"

There is nothing to discuss, it's more guessing and speculation from Partisan Hacks:

upload_2017-11-24_3-37-2.png

We're now seeing why Trump tried to shake downComey and get him to stop the Flynn investigation.
Flynn must have a treasure trove of dirt on Trump.

Everything is adding up.

And they were.
Then we get a guilty plea by Papadopolous and HE's also cooperating with Mueller.
The indictments were for money laundering and tax evasion which was and is not the focus of the investigation Papadopoulos is a minor nobody try not to fall down and hurt yourself with all that spinning. On the bright side you have won the award for the biggest thanksgiving turkey.
Trump said he didn't even know Papadopolous and then within seconds pictures were provided with him sitting 3 seats away from him.
Sitting in the same room with someone doesn't mean you know them or are close to them I read a lot of your idiotic post and threads but that doesn't mean I know you. But you keep telling yourself whatever you need to to get through the day buttercup I will just keep laughing at you.

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

There is nothing to discuss, it's more guessing and speculation from Partisan Hacks:

View attachment 162282
You also won't discuss how Trumpsaid Papadopolous was only a volunteer and he hardly knows him. Then what the fuck was he sitting in a a National Security meeting for?
There's been over 1600 documented lies of Trump. Yet you still support him.
Lol

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
You also won't discuss how Trumpsaid Papadopolous was only a volunteer and he hardly knows him. Then what the fuck was he sitting in a a National Security meeting for?
Lol

But but but what does Turkey have to do with Russia? That's right nothing.

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
Lol
Which has what relevance to this non-story?

And they were.
Sitting in the same room with someone doesn't mean you know them or are close to them I read a lot of your idiotic post and threads but that doesn't mean I know you. But you keep telling yourself whatever you need to to get through the day buttercup I will just keep laughing at you.
Omg. Worst defense of this Trump lie yet.
Papodopulous was ANOTHER one of Trump's people that went toRussia for him. Now that he's cooperating with Mueller we'll find out what Trump sent him there for.

Trump: he's only a volunteer.
Yet there he was with Sessions and other national security advisers in a meeting with him.
Trying to cover for Trump's lies is exhausting isn't it?

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
Lol

Flynn was involved with a lot more than Turkey sweet cakes.
Why did it take Trump 18 days to fire him whenSally Yates warned him Flynn could be blackmailed by Putin.
You're not exactly a critical thinker are you.

IMG_0591.JPG

There's Papodopulous sitting in a national security meeting with Sessions and Trump.
Trump : he's only a volunteer. I hardly know the guy.
Lol
Trump sheep. " Nothing suspicious there. "

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie, probably why Nuñes cancelled the investigation meetings, all of this must be normal , just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

Deplorables: Its just a hoax I tell ya. It's a hoax.

Roflmao
You truly are an idiot.

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
Lol
Another noncritical thinker.

And they were.
Omg. Worst defense of this Trump lie yet.
Papodopulous was ANOTHER one of Trump's people that went toRussia for him. Now that he's cooperating with Mueller we'll find out what Trump sent him there for.

Trump: he's only a volunteer.
Yet there he was with Sessions and other national security advisers in a meeting with him.
Trying to cover for Trump's lies is exhausting isn't it?
I don't have to defend Trump you haven't posted anything that he needs defending from just never ending displays of your partisan idiocy and far left talking points the fact you think a President is close personal friends with everyone who is at meeting or that are a major power player shows how truly stupid you are. As I said before if believing your bullshit helps you get through the day have at it it might not be as effective as the medication you so badly need but it is cheaper.

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
You also won't discuss how Trump said Papadopolous was only a volunteer and he hardly knows him. Then what the fuck was he sitting in a a National Security meeting for?
Lol

Flynn was involved with a lot more than Turkey sweet cakes.
Why did it take Trump 18 days to fire him when Sally Yates warned him Flynn could be blackmailed by Putin.
You're not exactly a critical thinker are you.

The naysayers who prefer fake news can't acknowledge those facts! They just look at it as "more Obama supporters undermining the current admin.!" It doesn't matter that Obama actually tried to warn Trump before taking office, but the man is destined to be impeached overstepping every boundary set up over 200+ years of our nation! It's hard to believe Republicans would allow the leader of their party to cavort with Putin like some old pal that should be trusted with all our secrets! Russian agents in the West Wing and nary a peep out of the hierarchy of the Republican Party! Now they're going to be associated with child molestation when Moore arrives w/ the full support of Trump & his stooges! :bang3: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282
Lol
Another noncritical thinker.
Answer the question.
When you don't have an answer, you throw feces at the wall hoping to distract people such as myself, who are far more intelligent and grounded in reality, than yourself.

Forum List

Back