Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Of course I did. It was true then, even more true now. View attachment 162275 Bob Mueller is a true patriot and his goal is not to destroy trump. It's to look at the evidence and go where it takes him.
Trump's own actions will destroy himself. Not liberals.
Lol, his entire team is Hillary supporters, investigating Trump. I don't care who you are. They could find out stupid crap I did, and I'm sure you couldn't get through the same either if the ivesti
"You know, Trump wasn't racist till he started to run as a Republican?"

You, sir, are delusional. He was the Head Racist of America, before he was president, when he led the birther charge.
So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States, and he is racist? Liberals tried that with McCain, does that make you racist?
Liar.
Show me where there was this big campaign to prove McCain wasn't born in America.
I see you can't discuss any of damning info I presented on Trump. Scared?
Oh my, liberals have a short memory. McCain was born in Panama. You don't remember?

"So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States,.... Liberals tried that with McCain, ....."

Text of S.Res. 511 (110th): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. (Resolution Agreed to by Senate version) - GovTrack.us

Unanimous vote

And any liberal who pointed it out about McCain was only doing it to show what frauds you birthers were.
I guess you're to young to know.

But not too young to recognize when someone is full of shit.

Flynn has the goods on Hillary, Obama and his DOJ.

DPWapNQXUAIJtOM

Lol, did you look at the date? Liberals have been trying to destroy Trump from the beginning. The only thing you proved, is your party is worse.
Of course I did. It was true then, even more true now. View attachment 162275 Bob Mueller is a true patriot and his goal is not to destroy trump. It's to look at the evidence and go where it takes him.
Lol, his entire team is Hillary supporters, investigating Trump. I don't care who you are. They could find out stupid crap I did, and I'm sure you couldn't get through the same either if the ivesti
You know, Trump wasn't racist till he started to run as a Republican? Seems like that happens for every Republican in power. But bill can say a few year back, he would be serving us coffee. Talking about obama is just fine? Also his sex with a much younger girl is just fine?

You, sir, are delusional. He was the Head Racist of America, before he was president, when he led the birther charge.
So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States, and he is racist? Liberals tried that with McCain, does that make you racist?
Liar.
Show me where there was this big campaign to prove McCain wasn't born in America.

Actually it was Hillary Clinton's campaign who started the "birther" movement, during her 2008 run.

Everyone knows that already.
Still laughing at this one.
You believe every lie your RW media tells you.
I heard the interview with the one of Hillary's top people, forget her name, who was the recipient of the birther email. She said Hillary squashed that lie immediately and fired her.

" Hillary started the birther movement."
Ha ha ha

I see you can't discuss a piece of trump info I provided in this thread.
There were two of them. Did the other one get fired?

Liar.

Actually it was Hillary Clinton's campaign who started the "birther" movement, during her 2008 run.

Everyone knows that already.
Still laughing at this one.
You believe every lie your RW media tells you.
I heard the interview with the one of Hillary's top people, forget her name, who was the recipient of the birther email. She said Hillary squashed that lie immediately and fired her.

" Hillary started the birther movement."
Ha ha ha

I see you can't discuss a piece of trump info I provided in this thread.
There were two of them. Did the other one get fired?
Go hump your sister or whatever you trailer park people do.
We both know why you won't provide proof of your bullshit.

I'm sure what Michael Flynn knows about Trump is awful juicy.
Probably why Trump wanted Comey to drop his investigation about Flynn.

Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
The Huffing Ton Compost...
You psychotic Liberals have been posting bullshit from this rag since the day Trump threw his hat into the ring and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin.
Dumbfuc comes running into this thread embarrassing himself again.
It's already been established the source of Huffpo's article is the NYT.
Oops.
Another giant failure.

Liar.
Oh my, liberals have a short memory. McCain was born in Panama. You don't remember?

"So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States,.... Liberals tried that with McCain, ....."

Text of S.Res. 511 (110th): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. (Resolution Agreed to by Senate version) - GovTrack.us

Unanimous vote

And any liberal who pointed it out about McCain was only doing it to show what frauds you birthers were.
I guess you're to young to know.
I'm not too young. It never happened. I asked you for a link. You keep avoiding that.
I'm calling you out as a liar.
Put up or shut up.,
Lol, if you don't remember. Even if I showed you the news casts. You would just call me a vulgar name. In a few years you'll try to tell me there was no Russia Trump connection story.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
You psychotic Liberals have been posting bullshit from this rag since the day Trump threw his hat into the ring and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin.
Oops.
Another giant failure.

You're kidding...
You're using the New York Slimes to back up the Ariana Compost?
How seriously stupid are you?

Oops.
Another giant failure.

You're kidding...
You're using the New York Slimes to back up the Ariana Compost?
How seriously stupid are you?
The news of Flynn flipping on trump is all over the place...
plus Arianna hasn't been part of Huffpo for 3 years.
Ha ha ha ha
Every time you address me.. you make a total fool of yourself.
I've provided about 10 links from about 6 sources on how Mueller is moving in for the kill... but won't focus on that. We both know why.

"and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin."

"Every" one, eh? I'm sure a lot of people in the Trump orbit wish you were anywhere close to correct in saying that.

The anti Groucho fumbles the ball into the end zone again. Lol

JGalt slithered away in shame. Lol
Appropriate.

You are delusional. I just don't care for arguing with deranged people. I have more productive ways to spend my time.
One of those ways is pushing your birther lies
Couldn't handle when I batted them into the cheap seats

You're batting zero, mang. You have been shitposting all day and haven't made a single coherent statement.

Lay off the crack pipe dood. Drugs are bad mmm...kay?

"and every single story from the Ariana Compost has wound up in the Recycle To Next Bullshit Story Bin."

"Every" one, eh? I'm sure a lot of people in the Trump orbit wish you were anywhere close to correct in saying that.
Are you going to list them like you did your views on God providing clothes to Adam & Eve or are you going to torture us with the "brilliance" of your pithy, "I have nothing to say and I'm announcing such"?

Forum List

Back