🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

View attachment 162271
Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

"Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey"

But but but Russia :uhoh3:

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But Donald Trump will walk through the whole thing unscathed. Just watch.
He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.
Trump built a Trump Tower in Panama exactly for that purpose.
Multiple countries are money laundering using Trump's hotel.
War correspondent Richard Engel had a hour special on it.
It's funny how little you Trump whores know.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.
He's already SCATHED admitting obstruction of justice in his Lester Holt interview but I know you don't follow the news.

IMG_0471.JPG
Michael Flynn isn't going to go to jail for Donald Trump.
He's now cooperating with BobMueller.

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost

This time for sure. What a dolt.
Mueller is moving closer and closer toTrump.
If you have any knowledge of federal criminal investigations, and obviously you don't, they don't get the top guy in the middle of the investigation... they take out all his criminal henchmen first and then wait until the end for the grand prize.
Trump's been dirty all his life in business... You don't know this?
Ya think he's going to stop now as president?

Michael Flynn May Be Cooperating With Robert Mueller's Russia Probe: Report | HuffPost
Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?
Huffington post is a liberal white women only run bullshit. Your news comes from an all white woman board, unless they changed that by now. You know, a bunch of conservative hating racist.

Huffington post? Lol
You do know that any new source can pick up this story don't you. Apparently not.
One place you won't read it is on Fox News

A Split From Trump Indicates That Flynn Is Moving to Cooperate With Mueller
Don't have cable, don't watch fox news.

Huffington post? Lol

Yes, sparky, but the source is The New York Times - as linked in the OP link. Huffington Post is primarily a clearinghouse for outside articles. When will you NaziCons ever understand that fact?
Huffington post is a liberal white women only run bullshit. Your news comes from an all white woman board, unless they changed that by now. You know, a bunch of conservative hating racist.
The source is the NY TIMES. Huff post just picked up the story. Obviously you didn't read the Op.
Feel stupid? ?
You should !

View attachment 162271
Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Of course, if they have good evidence that Trump was obstructing justice, he will be impeached. I would say that is relevant to his presidency.

The new theme song for the Democrat Party. Let's all sing along now...

Huffington post? Lol
You do know that any new source can pick up this story don't you. Apparently not.

Don't have cable?
Lol
Maybe someone can hot wire your trailer to get you some news stations.

View attachment 162271

Of course, if they have good evidence that Trump was obstructing justice, he will be impeached. I would say that is relevant to his presidency.

Let's all sing along now...

Two indictments and one guilty plea ALREADY with many more to come.
You're not very bright are you,

View attachment 162271

I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?

View attachment 162271

I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?
Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Huffington post? Lol

The source is the NY TIMES. Huff post just picked up the story. Obviously you didn't read the Op.
Feel stupid? ?
You should !
No, I don't. Every stone you tried to knock Trump out with. Gets thrown back at ya, and your side is proven to be more corrupt. Keep it up, and you won't have a party to deal with next year. The latest sexual harassment, how has that worked for ya? Lol

Huffington post? Lol

You can get this same news anywhere.

View attachment 162271

Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.

Huffington post? Lol

Don't have cable?
Lol
Why would I waste money on cable? I did for years, paid a hundred a month. I've got an antenna, get about 30 channels for free.

View attachment 162271

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.

You must be confused about which thread you opened.

View attachment 162271

The ultimate deflection. You always need her as a boogie man to take your mind off just how much trouble Trump is in.

I know LEARNING isn't your thang but for anyone else who wants to know why Flynn flipping on Trump could be fatal to him.
Read on

“How Much Did Trump Know”?: Why Mike Flynn Could Be the Key to the Obstruction Case

Huffington post? Lol

Don't have cable?
Lol
Why would I waste money on cable? I did for years, paid a hundred a month. I've got an antenna, get about 30 channels for free.
I see you're not an information kind of guy. I figured that out a long time ago reading your posts.

View attachment 162271

The best criminal lying mastermind I can think of. Better watch out though, it looks like the media is getting tired of covering for the Clinton's. They aren't very useful to them anymore. The only thing saving her, is the amount of people that will go down. If she goes down, both Republican and Democrats will be losing their freedoms.

Forum List

Back