Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Don't have cable?
Lol
Maybe someone can hot wire your trailer to get you some news stations.
Why would I waste money on cable? I did for years, paid a hundred a month. I've got an antenna, get about 30 channels for free.
I see you're not an information kind of guy. I figured that out a long time ago reading your posts.
Coming from someone who relies on talking points to have a thought.
I study the news to stay informed.
You Trumpies pull shit straight from your ass.

Listen to yourself, mang: Your Trump derangement is making you wacky, obsessed, and unhinged. You seriously need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or to back away from the computer in your mom's basement. That amount of hatred just isn't healthy for you.

I say this as a concerned person.
I posted about 6 links in this thread of very damning info on Trump,
You choose to ignore it so you can stay uniformed.
Myself... I like to know what's going on. It's just the way I am.

Why would I waste money on cable? I did for years, paid a hundred a month. I've got an antenna, get about 30 channels for free.
I see you're not an information kind of guy. I figured that out a long time ago reading your posts.
Coming from someone who relies on talking points to have a thought.
I study the news to stay informed.
You Trumpies pull shit straight from your ass.

Listen to yourself, mang: Your Trump derangement is making you wacky, obsessed, and unhinged. You seriously need a hobby, or a girlfriend, or to back away from the computer in your mom's basement. That amount of hatred just isn't healthy for you.

I say this as a concerned person.
I posted about 6 links in this thread of very damning info on Trump,
You choose to ignore it so you can stay uniformed.
Myself... I like to know what's going on. It's just the way I am.

:cuckoo::poke:

Lol, did you look at the date? Liberals have been trying to destroy Trump from the beginning. The only thing you proved, is your party is worse.
Of course I did. It was true then, even more true now. View attachment 162275 Bob Mueller is a true patriot and his goal is not to destroy trump. It's to look at the evidence and go where it takes him.
Trump's own actions will destroy himself. Not liberals.
Lol, his entire team is Hillary supporters, investigating Trump. I don't care who you are. They could find out stupid crap I did, and I'm sure you couldn't get through the same either if the ivesti
My point is I believe that the trumpers would stand by Trump even if Putin was discovered to be controlling him directly.
They've already admitted that. Even though trump has lost about 10% of his support... the rest will never abandon him.
They know they'll never see another white supremacist president again in their lifetime... so they're holding on to this one for dear life.
You know, Trump wasn't racist till he started to run as a Republican? Seems like that happens for every Republican in power. But bill can say a few year back, he would be serving us coffee. Talking about obama is just fine? Also his sex with a much younger girl is just fine?

"You know, Trump wasn't racist till he started to run as a Republican?"

You, sir, are delusional. He was the Head Racist of America, before he was president, when he led the birther charge.
So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States, and he is racist? Liberals tried that with McCain, does that make you racist?

Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.
You're right. One will be going away for a very long time.
Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed' by Russians

Jared Kushner is worried Mueller will 'get' Trump, says report

Opinion | Lessons from the Mueller charges? President Trump should be worried.
Donna Brazil said that Hillary rigged the election. Are you wanting the AG to investigate that?

Brazile: I found no evidence Democratic primary was rigged

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Updated 8:42 PM ET, Sun November 5, 2017

Donna Brazile: I found no evidence Democratic primary was rigged - CNNPolitics
Fox News watchers actually believe The DNC rigged the primaries. Lol
Well Brazil is saying she did. Are you gonna become a racist, and say she is lying?

Lol, did you look at the date? Liberals have been trying to destroy Trump from the beginning. The only thing you proved, is your party is worse.
Of course I did. It was true then, even more true now. View attachment 162275 Bob Mueller is a true patriot and his goal is not to destroy trump. It's to look at the evidence and go where it takes him.
Lol, his entire team is Hillary supporters, investigating Trump. I don't care who you are. They could find out stupid crap I did, and I'm sure you couldn't get through the same either if the ivesti
My point is I believe that the trumpers would stand by Trump even if Putin was discovered to be controlling him directly.
They've already admitted that. Even though trump has lost about 10% of his support... the rest will never abandon him.
They know they'll never see another white supremacist president again in their lifetime... so they're holding on to this one for dear life.
You know, Trump wasn't racist till he started to run as a Republican? Seems like that happens for every Republican in power. But bill can say a few year back, he would be serving us coffee. Talking about obama is just fine? Also his sex with a much younger girl is just fine?

You, sir, are delusional. He was the Head Racist of America, before he was president, when he led the birther charge.
So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States, and he is racist? Liberals tried that with McCain, does that make you racist?
Liar.
Show me where there was this big campaign to prove McCain wasn't born in America.
I see you can't discuss any of damning info I presented on Trump. Scared?

"So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States, and he is racist?"

No, he is de facto racist for wholly pandering to racists. Even if he is not a racist, he still gets credit for being one. Sorry, stupid people don't get a pass,, just because they are stupid.

Most likely, it was just Trump being the failed manbaby he is, and doing literally ANYTHING for attention. But again, one doesn't get a pass, just because he's a moron.

And, for the record (as we have learned in this thread that you are not the most informed person around): Democrats voted unanimously in Congress to declare McCain to be a citizen.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.
You're right. One will be going away for a very long time.
Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed' by Russians

Jared Kushner is worried Mueller will 'get' Trump, says report

Opinion | Lessons from the Mueller charges? President Trump should be worried.
Donna Brazil said that Hillary rigged the election. Are you wanting the AG to investigate that?

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

Well Brazil is saying she did. Are you gonna become a racist, and say she is lying?
A couple of posts up Fort Fun Indaiana debunked your bullshit but there you go repeating that lie again.

View attachment 162271
Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey and lying to the FBI. I doubt if it has anything to do with President Trump.

"Presumably acting as an unregistered foreign agent for Turkey"

But but but Russia :uhoh3:

It's been said before and I'll say it again: Mueller's "investigation" is a combination between the Joseph McCarthy hearings and the Salem Witch Trials. It's the proverbial "Bull in the china shop" and a lot of stuff is going to get broken.

But Donald Trump will walk through the whole thing unscathed. Just watch.
He's already implicated in a money laundering scheme but no one expects you to know this being the dolt you are.
Trump built a Trump Tower in Panama exactly for that purpose.
Multiple countries are money laundering using Trump's hotel.
War correspondent Richard Engel had a hour special on it.
It's funny how little you Trump whores know.

That's quite a stretch. Even if it's some huge issue, it has nothing to do with Donald trump's presidency.

Like I said, when it's all said and done, Trump will be unscathed.

Well...except the obstruction of justice part...

Liar.
Show me where there was this big campaign to prove McCain wasn't born in America.
Oh my, liberals have a short memory. McCain was born in Panama. You don't remember?

Liar.

Actually it was Hillary Clinton's campaign who started the "birther" movement, during her 2008 run.

Everyone knows that already.

Liar.
Oh my, liberals have a short memory. McCain was born in Panama. You don't remember?
I keep providing links to kick your ass. You keep lying providing no links.

Liar.

Actually it was Hillary Clinton's campaign who started the "birther" movement, during her 2008 run.

Stop right there liar.
" Everyone knows this"
Lmao
A volunteer from Hillary's campaign wrote an email about Obama not being born in America. As soon as Hillary heard about it SHE FIRED HER.
Trump carried that birther lie for 5 full years.
You really are a knownothing

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN

A couple of posts up Fort Fun Indaiana debunked your bullshit but there you go repeating that lie again.
It's on tape dumbass. She even said she feared for her life, because of the Clinton's. Had to keep her blinds closed, worried about a sniper. Yet you say you're informed. Lol

Liar.

"So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States,.... Liberals tried that with McCain, ....."

Text of S.Res. 511 (110th): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. (Resolution Agreed to by Senate version) - GovTrack.us

Unanimous vote

And any liberal who pointed it out about McCain was only doing it to show what frauds you birthers were.

Liar.
I keep providing links to kick your ass. You keep lying providing no links.
You're informed? ,and you didn't know that?

Liar.

"So he said Obama wasn't born in the United States,.... Liberals tried that with McCain, ....."

Text of S.Res. 511 (110th): A resolution recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen. (Resolution Agreed to by Senate version) - GovTrack.us

Unanimous vote

And any liberal who pointed it out about McCain was only doing it to show what frauds you birthers were.
I guess you're to young to know.

Liar.

Still laughing at this one.
You believe every lie your RW media tells you.
I heard the interview with the one of Hillary's top people, forget her name, who was the recipient of the birther email. She said Hillary squashed that lie immediately and fired her.

" Hillary started the birther movement."
Ha ha ha

I see you can't discuss a piece of trump info I provided in this thread.

Liar.

Unanimous vote

I guess you're to young to know.
I'm not too young. It never happened. I asked you for a link. You keep avoiding that.
I'm calling you out as a liar.
Put up or shut up.,

Forum List

Back