Report! Former FBI Director Andrew McCabe Also Had An Affair With Top FBI Lawyer Lisa Page

I hear Melania Trump loved threesomes with Trump

Wait...Trump threesome good

Dem Congressman threesome...must resign.

Hypocrite thy name is Trumper
Isn’t it ironic the Democrats said there were videos of Trump in a hotel room in Russia with prostitutes pissing on them and then this comes out of a lefty but naked getting pissed on by her husband and some tramp Lol

Isn't it ironic that we have Trumpers defending Trump for all sorts of sexual indiscretions that they ADMIT...while pretending outrage over sexual indesretions by those they hate.

I'd say Dems but McCabe is a friggin REPUBLICAN

Isn't it ironic that we have Trumpers defending Trump for all sorts of sexual indiscretions that they ADMIT...while pretending outrage over sexual indesretions by those they hate.

What’s ironic is we have a democrat caught with her clothes off in a hotel room getting pissed on by her husband and some tramp lol

Then just use the term anti-trumper's. There is no evidence of any sexual indiscretions by Trump, only allegations, and we all know who promoted that.

Lol......a love triangle!

hqdefault.jpg

"Lisa you ignorant slut"

924cbdafde36ec8ed7cc816ca715fd2f1035d5faaddebe2c8ecb6dd48f23abd4.gif

4F03E40B00000578-0-image-a-41_1533997959665.jpg

Watch the video
REPORT: SHOCKING FBI LOVE TRIANGLE -- FBI Director McCabe Had Affair With Top FBI Lawyer Lisa Page, Who Also Had Affair With FBI Boss Strzok (Video) – True Pundit
Riiiiiiight.

Let's see if the loony libs on here can respond to this in an INTELLIGENT manner. My guess would be NO.
Make an intelligent post, get an intelligent reply.

Post stupid conspiracy theory garbage from second rate entertainment sites, get made fun of.

Doa

Then just use the term anti-trumper's. There is no evidence of any sexual indiscretions by Trump, only allegations, and we all know who promoted that.
Dozens of women have come.forward with first hand accounts of abuse.

Poor Lisa was the designated vagina for the whole fucked up team. What are the odds, considering 90% of Dim males prefer the taste of dick.

Proof? Or is this just a bullshit rumor like they pull against Trump all the time?
Article says 'Story is Developing'. Stay tuned. One America News is accurate in their reporting.

No they're not.

One America News Network (OAN) - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.

Once again, right wingers are attacking women because they've had sex. Nobody is attacking men who have affairs but the right is slut shaming any woman who dares has sex outside of marriage.

Proof? Or is this just a bullshit rumor like they pull against Trump all the time?
Article says 'Story is Developing'. Stay tuned. One America News is accurate in their reporting.

No they're not.

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
Media Bias/Fact Check is a deceptive dishonest leftwing scam site.

The Palmer Report: Scam site “Media Bias Fact Check” caught cribbing its ratings from Wikipedia.

Scam site "Media Bias Fact Check" caught cribbing its ratings from Wikipedia

The Poynter Institute reports that "Media Bias/Fact Check's methodology is in no way scientific.

Here's what to expect from fact-checking in 2019 - Poynter

Doa

Dozens of women have come.forward with first hand accounts of abuse.

Of course they have, once the bandwagon got rolling. Prior to that, silence. This happens all the time with famous people. They come out of the woodwork and nobody has ever heard from them before. Blaze Ford.....

Funny how you on the left denied accusations against Bill Clinton. Don't get me wrong, rightfully so. But now to claim that a persons (who's looking for the limelight and perhaps a payoff) word is just as good as Gospel, is plain ridiculous.

No they're not.

Media Bias/Fact Check is a deceptive dishonest leftwing scam site.

The Palmer Report: Scam site “Media Bias Fact Check” caught cribbing its ratings from Wikipedia.

Scam site "Media Bias Fact Check" caught cribbing its ratings from Wikipedia

The Poynter Institute reports that "Media Bias/Fact Check's methodology is in no way scientific.

Here's what to expect from fact-checking in 2019 - Poynter

Using a fake news left wing website like The Palmer Report cuts no ice with me. Multiple failed fact checks.

I see no point in linking to Poynter for an overview of fact checking. I realise you right wing a$$hats hate fact checkers like vampires hate garlic, but linking to spurious websites with no journalistic standards whatsoever, is a quick ticket to not being taken seriously.

Last edited:
Once again, right wingers are attacking women because they've had sex. Nobody is attacking men who have affairs but the right is slut shaming any woman who dares has sex outside of marriage.

Pretty sad shit. It's what happens when you let the incels control the keyboard on sleepover night.

Forum List

Back